Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

nah bro they dead lmao

but seriously though, seeing as how characters like sombra are (supposedly) returning, it wouldn't surprise me.

people are saying they don't want them to return since it would defeat the purpose of G5, but come on, you know you want to see them again in some official capacity.

Edited by horses are weird
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah. I think they will show up, with senility, rheumatism and no small amount of dementia. That is, except for the betrayer of friendship; twilight sparkle. Who most likely will remain young because she ascended to a glorified mary sue stereotype. Disgusting. I hope her old friends give her with the walking cane.

Badges

If any of the Mane 6 return, it might just be Twilight, as an ancient alicorn princess standing taller than Alphabittle.

Alternatively, time travel shenanigans can give us a crossover episode with all of the Mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure G5 should try to be different from G4 even though we all quite like G4. In addition, if they return and we find out what happens between the two generations, then what? Would they become side characters? (Because having eleven main characters seems a bit much.) I think that the writers would have to be careful to avoid another Pillars of Equestria situation.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream