Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What scared you today?

Dreambiscuit

• 1 year later...

I smacked a mosquito in the house. Thought it was dead so I went to pick it up with a paper towel and it flew right at my face. Scared the daylights out of me lol. It’s still loose in the house somewhere lol.

• 1 month later...

The idea of having to face my challenges sort've scares me. Or is that just a comfort zone? It's good to be motivated though and keep going no matter what. 

1 minute ago, Silky The Smoll said:

The idea of having to face my challenges sort've scares me. Or is that just a comfort zone? It's good to be motivated though and keep going no matter what. 

Keep going Silky! You are strong. I believe in you. :hug_day:

What scares me is seeing people unwilling to change for the better and or accept simple solutions because it goes against their traditions, their preconceived programming etc.

It seems everyone thinks solutions to certain things have to fall within certain parameters.

The irony many of these have already been figured out long ago it's just no one wants to talk of them and that is what truly scares me to no end.

The solutions to our problems are already here but few want to chase them because they fear the work it involves. 

1 hour ago, Silky The Smoll said:

We got your back, Silks. You'll make us proud, I'm sure

My cousin drove off to do some errands and I realized her car’s dashboard doesn’t work. She couldn’t tell how fast she was going, gas level or anything. I was all uptight about it but she got back okay and told me I should just chill.

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

It has a very nice ring to it. :cheeky-smile:

Keep it up and you may find it difficult to find allies in breaking the count :okiedokieloki:

3 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Keep it up and you may find it difficult to find allies in breaking the count :okiedokieloki:

Nice try, but we both know that you can't resist breaking the count. :3

Not today, but yesterday I went out to the front of my workplace to have a phone conversation and there were insects everywhere. First something (a cicada) descended from the roof and made me panic and then I accidentally stepped on a dead one and it freaked me out and then when I started to head back into the building I came face to face with the second largest moth I have seen in my entire life (the largest one was... well... an unspeakable horror).

And if that wasn't enough, when I got home and got ready to go to bed a moth or something was in my room and LANDED ON ME.... OMGGG. I had already huddled in fear when the thing landed on me... :( Oh god, winter come now.

you think i am jokeing BUT I AM NOT  saw a alien last night.  It look like a person but was eatting one of the hood cats i feed.  I drop the cat food and pulled the 38 i carry all the time and got off 4 rds running back to my apt. cops were called and they came out looked around , saw no blood or bullet holes, and just said it was a wild animal and forget about. 

i will tell more if you want to hear but this is the 1st time i have fire my weapon at something that wanted to kill me and i just working on how i feel about it.

• 4 weeks later...

The random, passing thought of my realising how much time can be wasted on people who wish to drain or otherwise hold you back from growing just for their own ego.

Luckily, it's made me appreciate more quality friends who are actually responsive to warmth without warping it into something confusing.