Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Elements of Equestria 2: Chapter 15

DivineMist1000

IMG_4225.PNG.3ed5c964e9bb9cb7a05568990c4585b2.PNG

Chapter 15: Essence of Malice

Deep below the destruction of the dining room, a black and oozing substance dropped from the gaps above and into a dimly lit chamber. Another moment later, the black substance started to form together until the dark form of Malice reappeared.

"Yes... All according to plan. Foolish ponies, thinking I would be defeated so easily. It does not matter anymore, because I will finally have my prize!"

Malice walked the dark corridor until he reached a door emblazoned with the shapes of the Essences of Emotion. As he saw the door, Malice held up a hoof and the shape of a heart appeared from thin air.

"A pure heart... Thank you, Lee."

Just then, Malice pressed the heart against the door and a huge burst of light came out of the door before it slowly opened. Malice walked inside and saw a pedestal in the center of the room and the pedestal contained a glowing scepter.

The scepter consisted of bright crystals lining the base and the scepter came to a curve where a red gem floated within. Malice laughed evilly as he saw the scepter and slowly approached it.

"The Soul Scepter... It is mine!!"

Malice grabbed the scepter and felt a huge surge of energy race through his body. The amount of power made Malice groan a little bit, but soon felt the power in his head and smiled menacingly.

"ARGH!!! YES, THE POWER!!!"

As the surge reached its peak, Malice held the scepter above and waves of energy shot out of the scepter. Malice then let out a huge laugh of triumph before placing the scepter before him.

"But this... is only the beginning."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the dining room, Celestia and Luna helped Lee to his feet and they both hugged him. Lee hugged them both back and thanked them both for saving him from Malice.

"Truly, you two are wonderful! B-But, uhh where's Tempest? Is she okay?"

Tempest brushed herself off as she removed herself from the debris of the dining room, but she soon heard Lee call her name and she looked at Lee in happiness.

As the two looked at each other, Tempest quickly went over to where Lee and the princesses were and she immediately hugged Lee tightly. Lee breathed a sigh of relief as he felt Tempest's hooves around him and closed his eyes.

"Oh Lee, I was so worried about you! Are you okay?"

Lee laid his weary head against Tempest's torso and felt sadness in his heart as he remembered what Malice made him do to Tempest.

"Tempest... my beautiful unicorn. I'm so-"

But Tempest interrupted him by placing a hoof on his lips and shushing him gently. Tempest brought Lee's head up and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Don't say another word, my love. You have nothing to apologize for..."

"B-But I hurt you, I-"

"It wasn't your fault, Lee. Is was that Malice creature that made you do those things! But he's gone now and we he will never hurt you again!”

"I just… I just want to be with you now, Tempest."

"Don’t worry, I am right here now..."

Lee and Tempest moved their heads closer together and were prepared to kiss, but Lee suddenly felt a sharp ringing in his ears and held his head as he tried to block the noise.

"No no no!! Make it stop!!"

Tempest stayed close to Lee and the princesses frantically looked around the room and suddenly a glowing rock in the shape of a heart landed next to Tempest. Celestia and Luna looked closely at this gemstone and gasped when they realized what it was.

"No, it can't be..."

Suddenly, four more gemstones dropped from the ceiling and all laid in a row before Celestia and Luna. Tempest and Lee saw these gems and recognized them as the Essences of Emotion.

A light blue Pegasus pony with a rainbow colored mane dropped into the room next and the pony had her back to the princesses and Tempest. Tempest was prepared to attack, but Celestia stopped her so that she could get a closer look at this pony.

"Wait a moment... Rainbow Dash, is that you?"

The Pegasus pony faced the three of them and they all gasped when they all saw that her eyes were completely black and she was holding her head down.

"M-Must serve... or I perish. Must serve..."

Behind the three ponies, the doors suddenly flew open and a group of five ponies entered the room. Celestia and Luna recognized all these ponies as Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity. All five ponies also had the same black eyes as Rainbow Dash and Celestia and Luna backed away from the door as they faced these ponies.

"I-Impossible... This can't be happening."

Celestia looked at Twilight and tried to speak with her, but she only spoke the same words as the rest of her friends.

"Must serve... D-Destroy Canterlot, destroy Celestia and Luna..."

"Twilight, snap out of this!!"

Out of desperation to save her pupil, Celestia launched a curing spell at Twilight, but it was deflected by Twilight and sent back towards Celestia, who quickly dodged it and watched it crash into a stained glass window that depicted Twilight and her friends.

"Weak... Even mighty princesses such as you are weak against my power..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sinister laugh filled the room and a great gust of wind suddenly filled the room. Celestia and Luna ran over to Tempest and Lee to shield them from this wind, but Lee looked at the wind in horror when he realized what was happening.

"M-Malice? No no no!!!"

Once the wind stopped, a dark figure appeared with a flash and a glowing red scepter laid in his hooves. Malice grinned menacingly as he faced the ponies before him and he showed the scepter to them all.

“The Soul Scepter?! How did you get that?”

Luna faced Malice with anger as she saw the scepter in Malice’s possession, but he simply laughed as the power of the scepter surged through him.

"Finally… you shall witness MY TRUE POWER!! None of you will stop it now!”

"GRAHHH, MALICE!!!"

Celestia watched as Luna charged at Malice, but he simply slammed the scepter on the ground and Luna was halted in mid-air. Luna was then thrown about the room with unrelenting force before she was sent crashing into the chandelier above and blasted back down with a laser from the scepter.

"LUNA!!! NOOO!!!"

As Celestia saw Luna fall unconscious, she desperately tried to blast Malice with her magic, but Malice used the scepter to redirect the magic towards the far wall and crashed through into the throne room next door, which destroyed the thrones and left a huge crater where they once were.

"I grow tired of this... Now, you will know the power of the Soul Scepter and the Essences of Emotion!!"

Malice held the scepter up in the air and the Essences of Emotion floated in the air before flying towards the scepter. The Essences swirled around the scepter until they stopped at the tip of it, where the Essences were incased in a glass ball.

Before Celestia could attack again, Malice suddenly vanished before her eyes and she remained extremely vigilant for anything Malice might try. Just then however, Malice suddenly reappeared right in front of Celestia and he pressed the tip of the Soul Scepter against Celestia's torso.

"Now... you will see the truth, Princess Celestia!!"

Celestia screamed in agony as she felt the dark energy flow inside of her and she tried with all of her might to resist this. Another moment later, Celestia's eyes slowly turned black and she looked behind her at Lee and Tempest with only an empty expression on her face.

"Celestia… What did you do to her?!”

Tempest questioned Malice about what he did to Celestia, but he only prepared the scepter again.

Lee only backed away in fear to get away from Malice and he moved away until he came to a corner of the room. Tempest watched as Malice did the same technique to Luna and Tempest saw both sisters standing before her and they both walked slowly towards her.

"P-Princesses... Celestia, Luna!! Stop this, stop this now!!"

Tempest tried to push Celestia and Luna back, but they both shoved Tempest and she fell to the ground. The two princesses repeated the same phrase as the other ponies that Malice had control of and Malice himself walked between Celestia and Luna to face Tempest.

"You are no match for my power, foolish pony. You will join the rest of them and there will be no escape!"

Lee watched as Tempest faced Malice and she tried to attack him, but she was quickly grabbed by the scepter's magic and thrown against the wall next to Lee. Malice then held Tempest by the neck with the scepter and the dark energy slowly entered her heart as well.

With one final look, Tempest looked desperately at Lee and she felt tears in her eyes.

"L-Lee... run. Run."

Tempest screamed in pain as her head and muscles became filled with the dark energy of the scepter. Lee called out to Tempest, but he could only look in horror as he saw her eyes turn completely black.

"NO NO NO!!! Tempest! TEMPEST!!!!"

Seeing Tempest like this made Lee immediately think about the nightmare that he had previously and shook his head in disbelief as he looked around the room at all the other corrupted ponies.

"This... can't be happening! This isn't real!!"

—————————————————————---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lee witnessed all of this happening around him, Lee only yelled in anger and charged towards Malice before the two of them finally came face to face.

"Lee, I really must thank you… This was all possible because of you... Because of you, Equestria is now mine!!"

Malice threw Lee back towards the remains of the dining table and Lee watched as he signaled the corrupted ponies to attack him.

“Let us see your ‘power’ now, Lee!”

Lee watched as all of the corrupted ponies, including Tempest, started running towards him.

“G-Guys… please! Please don’t do this!!”

Celestia and Luna lunged towards Lee and he quickly moved out the way and saw both sisters crash into the wall.

“All of you… dispose of him.”

Malice laughed as everypony in the room faced Lee and they only heard the words of Malice in their hearts now.

“M-Must serve… Master.”

“No… NO NO NO!!!”

Lee flew into the air to escape the corrupted ponies, but he soon felt a huge wave of electricity run through his veins. As he tumbled to the ground, Lee looked in disbelief and saw that it was Tempest who cast the magic.

“Tempest… Celestia… Luna… All of you… PLEASE STOP!!”

Suddenly, every corrupted pony charged at Lee on Malice’s command and he was quickly pinned against the wall. Over and over, Lee was struck by both magical attacks and physical attacks from each pony.

Lee looked in every direction, but he only felt more pain inside as his own friends fought him.

Tempest then held Lee in place and blasted him with her magic, sending him flying through the hole in the wall that went into the throne room.

“Argh!!! E-Everything hurts… I need to…”

Lee breathed heavily as he felt the bruises and broken bones all over and he slowly tried to limp away from the corrupted ponies. Lee heard Malice laughing again and he walked into the room ahead of his corrupted forces.

“Who is gonna save you now? You are completely helpless!!”

Malice let a huge amount of energy build up in the scepter and he pointed it directly at Lee.

“Goodbye, Lee…”

Lee could only shield his face as he saw the dark energy of the scepter come quickly towards him.

A/N: Of course Malice wasn’t defeated so easily, and now he has taken control of all of Canterlot!

What will happen to Lee next? Find out next time!

Edited by DivineCaptain1000
  • Brohoof 2