Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Underrated games you love that you want other people to talk about.

WildChildMirai

We need some good ol’ classic arcade FPSs. Too much generic military vomit green and browns FPSs :scoots:. Ion Fury should be a solid recommendation, considering only other recent good FPSs that come to mind are Wolfenstein New Order, Doom, and Doom Eternal :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

What’s that about? :ooh:

It's a strategy game. You can control up to 4 agents per mission and you have to fight aliens who invaded the earth. I think the gameplay reminds me the most of Valkyria Chronicles, it's pretty unique. :) Each agent has a specific amount of Steam. If you wanna shoot with a weapon once, it costs 2 - 4 steam. You can walk freely, but the ground has a grid. So if you move, it costs 1 steam per tile as well.

The aliens are just "dumb" and ugly monsters, so they are not very interesting. :coco: But the characters are fully voiced! I consider the game pretty hard too, but it becomes very easy when using the Lucina and Robin amiibo.

The game is for the 3DS and didn't sell well, I even saw the game for only 5€ - 10€ before, completely new!