Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rose, Schemes, and Hats (1x1 with Samurai Equine)

Props Valroa

@Samurai Equine

(Nice profile pic for Trilby there, I quite like it.)

Illania smirked. "Oh, never crossed my mind. I'd usually just fly there but I guess we'll walk, since you can't fly. Perhaps we can try to get our Queen to get elevators to be used by the commoners. But that depends on what the Queen is doing at the time." she spoke as they began the long scaling up the hill. It was doable, but for Trilby it'd likely ache his legs tomorrow. The castle was closer now, he could see various gates guarded by guards. A massive one was right out in front, and there was a moat there. Just like the classics.

@Starforce

(Thanks! I was meaning to make a character page for Trilby for a while now.)

Trilby remembers his new friend is a pegasus. "...Are you strong enough to carry a passenger when you fly? Also, does the queen reside on the ground floor, or one of the higher stories up?" Trilby asks. He's use to seeing this kind of décor for a castle.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Illania nodded and moved forward, allowing him to get onto her back. If he did, she'd fly off towards the gate. "Well, we can't simply have a visitor like you show up unannounced. We have to show ourselves to the guards. One of them will go off and inform her that we are here, then she'll give the go ahead if she is ready for a visitation." 

@Samurai Equine

Illania flies off, being careful not to let him fall off. Before long she lands before the two stallion guards who stood at the entrance. They looked at her with recognition but were confused at the presence of the outsider on her back.

"Who is that?" one of the guards asked with narrow eyes.

Illania looked at him. "Someone who could very much prove fruitful in the future. That's all you need to know. We need to meet with the Queen." Illania calmly stated.

"Look, the Queen's very busy today and she had a meeting with the representatives in Fairfield to oversee plans for a new school." the other guard said.

"Come on, you know who I am. Just at least talk to her and see if she can squeeze us in." Illania spoke. One of the guards sighed before walking across the drawbridge into the castle, while the other instructed them to wait.

@Starforce

Trilby hops off when they get the main gate. He gets ready to make an offering to the guards, but it seems it's not necessary. Reticent was able to convince the guards after all. As they wait for the guard to return, Trilby has a random thought that makes him giggle quietly to himself.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Illania smirked to him. "Oh, that would be pretty funny indeed. Reticent Schemer is the name that I was given, all pegasi who work with the Queen are to adopt alternate names. I don't know why that is, hadn't thought to ask, to be honest." she shrugged as they waited. 

@Samurai Equine

Illania smirked widely. "Well, you aren't a pegasus. Maybe if you ask she'll give you a name though." she chuckled. The other guard arrived on the scene. "Sorry, but she'll have to prepare. She will ask you to wait half an hour, I'll come back out and inform you when she is ready to see you." the guard said to the two of them before heading back in.