Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you can bring back one character from previous generations to g5 who will itbe and why?

ani4tt

If i had to bring back one pony who I think would do the most for that world now in its setting: :sunbutt:

I feel given Sunny getting a mentor would help heal from the lost of her dad and Princess Sunbutt also knows how to deal with a lot. 

Shock of the century, I'd bring Sombra back if they don't intend to bring him back after all. He makes sense to be brought back as "the Lich of MLP" after all, they still need to finally do him right. Besides the painfully predictable, I'd also like Chrysalis back from stone and all of the princesses back as spirits to guide Sunny. 

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Slight typo.
  • Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer - it could even be explained as the magic returning has screwed up the mirror connection so that it now works across time (say, 10 years have passed in the EG word, Sunset decides to visit Twilight and ends up in G5).

Starlight Glimmer could also return - she is known to experiment wit time travel, let's say one experiment went wrong and sent her far in the future (G5) with no easy way back.

I would bring back discord because he is an extremely old and powerful being, so it would make sense for him to be immortal. While returning one of the alicorns would also work, I do not see how one of them could be brought back with the other ones just disappearing, so that possibility is out.  Additionally, the ponies in the movie have demonstrated discord extremely well that they should write an essay about it. Finally, my personal headcanon as a Trekkie is that something happened long ago between the generations so ponies started losing their magic, causing discord to be bored and moving through the mirror or just dimension hopping to a Star Trek universe as Q, while being able to return when ponies became interesting to him again, which may be caused by them regaining their magic.

Not sure why, but I feel like Zecora would be an interesting character to bring back. She'd still be the same Zecora like in Gen 5, living deep in the woods, mixing herbs and stuff, except she'd be older and more wiser. Maybe she would share her wisdom with the Gen 6 characters, like she did with the Gen 5 characters.

There’s actually a couple I could bring back into G5.

Spike and Discord: I actually have a feeling they could still be around in this new generation. Plus, a dragon’s lifespan is way longer than a normal pony’s lifespan.

Flurry Heart: We never got to see her in the final episode of G4. Maybe G5 could be her time to shine.

• Brohoof 1

Give me Sombra! I can see him quite easily causing a sever mess of things in G5-era Equestria. :Cozy: