Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you get over the fact that G4 has ended?

ani4tt

• 3 months later...

It was no problem at all. I don't agree with everything the creators did, but it could have been way worse. The episodes are enjoyable in any case, so whatever. I definitely have seen franchises doing way worse things. So it was actually in my interest. Everything I have gotten until the end can't be ruined anymore and now I can peacefully enjoy it for the rest of my life. :wub:

One episode is enough to make me smile like this: E-Starlight_5.png

• Brohoof 2

I didn't have to get over anything. Everything comes to an end, eventually. Accepting this understanding is what eliminates the internal resistance that creates unnecessary suffering. I am not talking about the show, necessarily, but in general. Just accept it and you will feel better.

*pauses for a moment to contemplate this*

It's ended? Welp! Time to make new content and memories with g4 fans c: 

Don't be sad. We're here for you ^~^

• Brohoof 1

also it hasn't really "ended" for me, yet. I've met so many people who are so meaningful to me thanks to that show and the fandom, so it'll always bloom in my heart. I know, sounds cheesy, right? haha but it's sincere and I'm happy to be here :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Well, I haven't exactly finished it yet after all these years, I'm working on that now. But I'm sure it will hit me hard. But the best thing to do is just accept it and move on, and find something else that you love. It's much better than being sad over the fact that it's gone. I suffered through missing things way too much, and it's not worth it. Be glad you were able to experience it in the first place, rather than not at all.

• Brohoof 1

Acceptance. It had to end at some point and for sure I was bummed out, but you know, you could always go back to the old episodes and still have a fun time.

9 hours ago, Sarabi said:

Well, I haven't exactly finished it yet after all these years, I'm working on that now. But I'm sure it will hit me hard. But the best thing to do is just accept it and move on, and find something else that you love. It's much better than being sad over the fact that it's gone. I suffered through missing things way too much, and it's not worth it. Be glad you were able to experience it in the first place, rather than not at all.

I love this response! Also, I haven't finished it myself, either :D
Working on it this week!

On 2022-05-30 at 8:13 PM, Silk Cookieholic said:

also it hasn't really "ended" for me, yet. I've met so many people who are so meaningful to me thanks to that show and the fandom, so it'll always bloom in my heart. I know, sounds cheesy, right? haha but it's sincere and I'm happy to be here :grin:

Lovely to hear those words from you:D  

im mostly fine with G4 being over and the new generation coming in!!! it wasnt so hard to get over it since theres so much fan content out there. but ofc sometimes i do get a little bit sad that theres no more :(