Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know how in the Comics, the Haunted Mansions exists in Equestria? I feel as though it would be more fitting to have it be located in Baltimare

Jerry246

I mean this is where it is in the comics:

Comic_issue_2_page_22_-_map_of_southern_

At that location, nobody will even visit the place or acknowledge it's existence. I mean it would still apear very far into the background as an easter egg, but nobody would care about it.

Why Baltimare of all places? Well, I'll show you:

23740262f842249effd6e9a7395091a3.jpg

This is the Shipley-Lydecke House. this structure was the inspiration for the iconic desin of the original ride's exterior. It used to be located in Baltimore in the state of Maryland before it was demolished sometime in the late 5's and early 60's.

This inspired Imagineer, Ken Anderson to create what would become the iconic mansion exterior we see in Disneyland

49663788902_5cf4c007ef_b.jpg

5c67621a7aa24a8331b2ebe6ef10f1be.jpg

I used to be a regular at the long forgotten haunted mansion blog. That's why I know this stuff. Placing the Mansion in Baltimare would also be an allusion to the real house that inspired the haunted mansion.

Another reason for it being in baltimare would be so that the Mansion is accessible so that anyony could visit and have a good scare and thrill as well as use it as a venue to host Nightmare Night Parties. Though it would be located soewhere between the suburbs and outskirts in order to kee the other areas such as the Leota forest, Gracey swam and hatchaway falls as art of the estate..