Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming There may not be a new Nintendo consoles untill at least at least 2024

eventyraren

• The title was changed to There may not be a new Nintendo consoles untill at least at least 2024

Unlike the Wii which fell off pretty hard after 3-4 years, Switch shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. So I’m not surprised they’re going to ride this one as long as they can

• Brohoof 2

That would make the wait about seven to eight years, which is a pretty normal gap between a successful console's release and its successor's release. Seven years is usually how long Sony makes us wait for a new console. 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to There may not be a new Nintendo consoles untill at least at least 2024
1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

btw OLED dropped price.... you know what that means

No it did not. You probably saw a sale because it's the same price as the launch on Amazon and Walmart. And it just came out in October.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

I'm not talking about Amazon or Walmart.

I have friends and connections.

That's not the point......?

You said "btw OLED dropped price" Implying it got a price cut.

5 minutes ago, Celli said:

That's not the point......?

You said "btw OLED dropped price" Implying it got a price cut.

it didn't in your side? auuu that's sad.... here it did.... but but buttt.... I'd rather wait for the new switch which is right aboooooutttttttt........

5 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

it didn't in your side? auuu that's sad.... here it did.... but but buttt.... I'd rather wait for the new switch which is right aboooooutttttttt........

The console just came out. There isn't gonna be an official price cut anytime soon, if at all, Nintendo doesn't lower the price of games or consoles ever. The Switch was $300 at launch, it's $300 now, it'll be $300 when the next Nintendo console releases.

well the NEW Switch (bigger battery) only lasted 2 or 3 months and the place I know dropped their price. they're doing it again with OLED this time... I'm just saying save you money.but if you guys want the OLED and think nothing's coming out..... why not? 

Who knows what Nintendo is thinking about right now. They could potentially be working on a successor to the Switch but are preferring to take a slower approach given how the current console is still selling at a decent pace. I've often heard Nintendo saying that whenever a console gets released, they immediately start planning for a successor. For them, it's always about what's coming in the future and how they insist on going their own way rather than be more competitive with the others.

• Brohoof 1