Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which canon G4 character would you be?

Pinkamena111

I obviously would be Thorax. So adorable both before and after the Changeling makeover. And plus he's a shapeshifter so I can end up playing different roles.

5a9323a8429d8_Thorax_ID_S6E16(1).png.521e7fefbbdbf013d74c050537eadffa.png698085301_Thorax_grinning_widely_S7E15(1).thumb.png.f52d696d1c1e43f3f9334909acd3fd6c.png

I even had my own Changeling version

Reformed_C_Will.thumb.png.8bb3a592ccf67b0cb03bc6b5075280ae.png

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Which G4 character would you be?
  • The title was changed to Which canon G4 character would you be?

I know he's a comic character, but I'm gonna say my deer boi Blackthorn~

852003.png963774.png

• Brohoof 3

I don't think there is a character that fits my personality in the show. The foundation of my character in real life is broken. You see, I had to create a very rigid personality to protect myself after my parents abandoned me. My inner world is like a realm of alter-egos towering like walls and fortresses to protect the inner child. But none of them are myself. My real self is like five years old. Another gift from this messed up world.

• Brohoof 1

I would prefer to be a male non canon character. If I have to pick one canon character .. I would have to be a Pegasus working in the weather control team .. so maybe Open Skies? 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

I would prefer to be a male non canon character. If I have to pick one canon character .. I would have to be a Pegasus working in the weather control team .. so maybe Open Skies? 

Ooh that way you'll be everywhere.

Open Skies: I'm not everywhere. I'm right here

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Ooh that way you'll be everywhere.

Open Skies: I'm not everywhere. I'm right here

Indeed :> What nice to be everywhere :3

But I have a hard time to decide for a canon character here.  I could also picked Soarin for example, but I'm not someone who would join the Wonderbolts.

• Brohoof 3

Well, Cloudchaser is my favorite, so I'd like to be her, but.... I also really like Thunderlane, and I feel he fits my personality better. But then there's Sprout Greenhoof and Written Script, but just because I think they're neat :BrightMacContent: At the very least, I feel I'd be a unicorn

• Brohoof 3

I'd be Sunset Shimmer and not because I have her as my current avatar (Which hasn't been changed in over two years). I can relate to her on a personal level and I know what kind of inner struggles she's had to deal with. It also helps that I cosplay as her, but you didn't hear me say that.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...