Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are friendship is magic DVDs still being sold?

phantompone1148

• The title was changed to Are friendship is magic DVDs still being sold?

If you're in Australia, you can still buy a bunch of the episodes in small collections on DVD, although I wish there was a full series box set available, or individual seasons with episodes in chronological order.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-02-15 at 3:50 AM, Kadae said:

If you're in Australia, you can still buy a bunch of the episodes in small collections on DVD, although I wish there was a full series box set available, or individual seasons with episodes in chronological order.

Also adding onto places in Australia, an online store Ozgameshop has a season 1 complete set for anyone who wants all the episodes from that season

My Little Pony Complete Season 1 DVD

No idea if this exists for the other seasons though :mlp_maud:

40 minutes ago, RainyDash said:

Also adding onto places in Australia, an online store Ozgameshop has a season 1 complete set for anyone who wants all the episodes from that season

No idea if this exists for the other seasons though :mlp_maud:

Alright... is it just me or does Celestia's mane look kind of weird on the cover? I don't know... maybe it's my nitpicking side getting aggravated about little missing details. :P

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Alright... is it just me or does Celestia's mane look kind of weird on the cover? I don't know... maybe it's my nitpicking side getting aggravated about little missing details. :P

Oh no, she's going BALD? :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Kadae said:

Oh no, she's going BALD? :mlp_huh:

14 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Wait she wasn't bald to begin with? i've been lied to :BornAgainBrony:Making your favorite characters bald! on Twitter: "Princess Celestia (My  Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) https://t.co/dGyCAMxwSk" / Twitter

As far as I know only the DVDs go up to season 5 the last time I checked on Amazon.

I actually have the first five seasons DVD box but prefer to use Netflix whenever possible. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, RainyDash said:

Wait she wasn't bald to begin with? i've been lied to :BornAgainBrony:

That image... I just... I can't... :ButtercupLaugh:

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

As far as I know only the DVDs go up to season 5 the last time I checked on Amazon.

I actually have the first five seasons DVD box but prefer to use Netflix whenever possible.

I mean DVD's don't bother me and it's kind of nice to have them when the internet decides to not work for a full day which happened sometime last month. Netflix would be preferable since you don't have to worry about a disc getting scratched or anything like that and you can watch on your phone if you want. :P 

• Brohoof 1