Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)

Evil Pink One

@Illiad Easle

"Lyra would end up seeing you in a frazzled state." - that line there, for example. I think we should take this more slowly, too, instead of dumping the dialog all in one post, so it is better for us to handle and enjoy. 

@Starforce

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle (Universe 114A) said:

Twilight would walk back to the house at a brisk pace and enter in, looking around. When she found Lyra and Bon Bon she looked on in concern

I think that's adequately described as frazzled. Or rather, that they considered your character to be frazzled given your own description of them.

Personally I think the pacing is fine considering the event. You aren't always going to get the chance to respond to everything that happens in a scene, some things simply move too fast.

You can also of course use the multi-respond method, where you quote the part you want to respond to, respond to it, then quote the next part that you want to respond to.

Unless you intend to respond to a midpoint in such a way that the rest of the post would be derailed, I don't see an issue with this particular scene. Though I may be biased as the slower you two go, the longer I have to wait until I can participate again.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

Unless you intend to respond to a midpoint in such a way that the rest of the post would be derailed, I don't see an issue with this particular scene. Though I may be biased as the slower you two go, the longer I have to wait until I can participate again.

It's okay to derail me, I'll just adjust to it instead.

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Starforce said:

@Illiad Easle

"Lyra would end up seeing you in a frazzled state." - that line there, for example. I think we should take this more slowly, too, instead of dumping the dialog all in one post, so it is better for us to handle and enjoy. 

Wait sorry it was Lyra who is in a frazzled state. Now that I read it twice I made a mistake on my construction of my sentence thanks for pointing that out @Starforce

• Brohoof 1

The grand scheme of it all is , this Equestria is being used as a trash can/bin for other dimensions... 

And the events has changed though.

Because @Starforce didn't meet Twilight(alicorn) twilight had time to prepare. And was able to take action on the rift opening up. 

So we can put the plot you guys suggested.  The next day Canterlot disappears. ... But remember. Twilight requested discord to summon the elements, which discord did. He also said that there are surprised guests there.... (Which are the pillars the student six and Celestia and Luna. These was my plan though.)

so this'll be nice since the overpowered ponies are gone and have more reason for the weak ones to rise and take responsibility to save Equestria. And also some corrupt smile members hiding from the shadows would grab this opportunity....

18 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

It's okay to derail me, I'll just adjust to it instead.

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

Just avoid derailing other players

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih

So Twilight and Co. just up and left the rest of the world to suffer? That doesn't sound like something they'd do, but alright, I'm intrigued.

I thought that's what you guys wanted :ButtercupLaugh: that Canterlot got dimension shifted

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

instead you had Canterlot fall through a rift into a different dimension?

This is what happens. But twilight called them there remember... So twilight and everyone she called got lost into limbo

• Brohoof 1

Original plan.

Dusk Radiance did not meet Twilight. Twilight noticed that someone changed the flow of the Plot, so did discord, hence discord teleports to twilight to protect her.

Twilight requested discord to teleport them to Canterlot and summon the rest. Which they did.

Because twilight didn't waste her time talking to Dusk, they have enough time and brainstorming to find out what's going on. As soon as the meteor event happens. Twilight and the gang was able to counter it.

[Twilight plans to broadcast this emergency to Equestria the next day.

You guys travel to Canterlot and explain the situation.]

But because we changed the flow that Canterlot would be shifted to another dimension. The news would be, Canterlot Missing!

You guys head for Canterlot to investigate.

@Starforce

1 hour ago, Starforce said:

Lyra would end up seeing you in a frazzled state

Changed it into...

Lyra would end up seeing you in her frazzled state.

Just 1 word error can really make a big difference...

"A" to "her"....

Never underestimate the power of words/pen.

@Kujamih

My idea was that a big hole would open up and swallow Canterlot, making it not the fault of those in Canterlot. Though I suppose ultimately it doesn't matter if Twilight causes the hole or if it happens so long as the rift is obviously to blame.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih

My idea was that a big hole would open up and swallow Canterlot, making it not the fault of those in Canterlot. Though I suppose ultimately it doesn't matter if Twilight causes the hole or if it happens so long as the rift is obviously to blame.

Yeah that's what happens a rift shifted them, a big hole swallowed canterlot. Probably the villain did it. Since the meteor didn't work... He saw, almost all the threats in this world in one area. The villain would then just throw the whole Canterlot into limbo hitting many birds with one dimension rift.

• Brohoof 2

She'll show up... She'd want to apologize to Lyra and the colt... But if Dusk would butt in She might change her mind about the ODT. and cause her trauma to come back on ODT. Alpha still has a very high rank in the agency.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce

Bonbon only let you join the Agency is so that you won't get hunted down, unlike Blu. And she owes you a lot. Poor Bonbon, you've already pointed a finger without knowing who to point it at...

1 minute ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

But surely a simple apology can't work like that? She tried to kill a colt, that's not something that can just be forgiven and call it good, yes?

Who said that Lyra is gonna ask for a simple apology?

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

@Starforce

Bonbon only let you join the Agency is so that you won't get hunted down, unlike Blu. And she owes you a lot. Poor Bonbon, you've already pointed a finger without knowing who to point it at...

Who said that Lyra is gonna ask for a simple apology?

And if Alpha did change, I'm sure that she's not just gonna drop bye and just say sorry. We have to make the story interesting right?

1 minute ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

The mere fact that Twilight could get hunted down by the organization if she wasn't part if it doesn't earn any loyalty from her end.

It's not as simple as that though.... You do get access to a lot of stuff that regular ponies can't.... You indulged in the Library remember? 

@Kujamih

Of course, although very little of what the organization has done for Twilight has earned her much loyalty. The horn extension to her magic was something she could have nagged one way or another, same with the reading material. From Twilight's POV she's only seen the organization act badly towards others, a young foal of all ponies, and she feels like she's being roped into something without realizing what it is. 

Moments ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

Of course, although very little of what the organization has done for Twilight has earned her much loyalty. The horn extension to her magic was something she could have nagged one way or another, same with the reading material. From Twilight's POV she's only seen the organization act badly towards others, a young foal of all ponies, and she feels like she's being roped into something without realizing what it is. 

Again Bonbon didn't want your loyalty she just wanted you to be safe. 

And you didn't see what Lyra and Bonbon did for Blu and Dusk?

Lyra who is an agent saved Blu, While Bonbon showed hospitality and kindness toward Dusk. Which I feel sad for Bonbon and Lyra right now... But the show must go on!:discord_balloon:

@Starforce

The issue between Alpha and Blu also isn't Dusk's fight. Why is she so invested in it? Especially when Blu has told her to stay out of it. I get the feeling that Dusk is a little more murderous than you are letting on.

Do know, if Dusk beats Blu to the metaphorical or literal punch... Blu will simply take his revenge from Dusk with interest.

Blu won't accept a simple apology either, but if he were willing, it's his apology to accept, not Dusk's.

• Brohoof 1