Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)

Evil Pink One

8 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze

I'm confused, how many new characters are being added now? Because it sounds like Windy is going straight to seven simultaneous characters. That is a fairly overwhelming shift in the action economy.

I'm not opposed, just concerned that this might be too much all at once.

I can agree with you. I admit it will be a bit difficult and a overwhelming not only for me but to you guys, but I will try to keep up without causing confusion.

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

@Windy Breeze let me fix a thread...

Let's call it "Into Limbo: Worlds Colliding."

This is where we post your characters that has no involvement yet with the others. Once they do we put them back there. And once they don't we put them back here. Problem solved!

What do you guys think? @Illiad Easle @-Buttercup-

While I found it difficult to understand what you are trying to explain due to my mental disability, I do found it a good idea.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, -Buttercup- said:

@Kujamih

I am not sure if I am interested in doing so. I would rather do a new RP with a new character, than to continue my presence in this one.

Just give me a heads up on this New RP if you want to play it here.

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Just give me a heads up on this New RP if you want to play it here.

Always eager to discuss new ideas. Something simpler, without this kind of plot, I would suggest.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih

Buckshot did not fly up, she's a unicorn. I'm referring to my pegasus character, Thunder Light, who couldn't fly up because of her power armor.

Speaking of Thunder Light, she's still in the spot where she appeared, immobilized.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Kujamih

Here is where you should likely have mentioned what you did in the main thread.

I've edited my post to reflect that info.

Coincidentally, page 7 also involves Solstice's character referring to themselves as Dusk, which is odd considering how opposed they were to them being called Dusk later on.

• Brohoof 1