Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)

Evil Pink One

@-Buttercup-

It makes for a clear distinction between this universe's Twilight and yours for one. For two, I don't think she told Blu any other name, and besides, Blu is all for calling people the names they ask to be called. Blu isn't his real name either.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)
(edited)

@Kujamih

I do actually have an interest with this rp and tempted to add a few of characters from several different stories. Although I'm still having secondary thoughts whether I should join or not.

I'll list the characters that I have Interest of using in this rp:

Spoiler

1. Queen Glory Bloodthirst from Princess of Unknown Kingdom.

2. Silver Chary from Dead Equestria.

3. Thunder Light from FoE: Rotting Lilies.

4. Iffy Quizy from FoE: Rotting Lilies.

5. Buckshot from FoE: Rotting Lilies.

6. Stormlight from OC Light.

7. Nimbus Fairwind from Afterbefore.

I'm not planning to use all of them though.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih

The details of my characters are my major problem, I haven't created much information especially in their appearance. But I have already made lores for them.

Spoiler

Glory Bloodthirst was a the astral bloodthirst mare—an original type of thestral/bat pony subtype known for their red sclera instead of the usual white sclera—she was a married mother to three ponies; Elise, Pan, and Chichi. She and her husband, Silver Shield 'Silverblade' Bloodthirst, live in Shadowvale in an the northwest region of an unnamed Thestral Kingdom during the unification of the three pony tribes, until a genocide followed by civil war devestated their city. They were able to make out alive and unscathed. They would soon be reunited in the swampy village of Misty Shades in the northeast region of the country. Her husband would later join a resistance group and would become a strategist, then a general.

After a successful invasion of their enemy's capital city. Glory became the queen; her husband a king, and her offsprings princesses and prince.

Silver Chary is a white unicorn stallion who works as a town guard for the small town of Richville. Not much is known to him other than he likes hanging out with his fellow guards and that he was very cautious and wary.

Iffy Quizzy is a green earth pony mare living in Stable 55, an underground survival shelter used to house a small population of ponies who survived a nuclear war, maybe even a few hundred can live inside. She is inspired by Izzy Moonbow; friendly, excitable, and open-minded. She's also very curious of anything new to her, especially the outside world given that she lived inside underground for her entire life.

Buckshot is a unicorn mare who formerly worked as caravan guard. She became a member of a small raider group after she saved from them after an ambushed claimed her entire caravan she's supposed to protect. Despite her changes of lifestyle, she is still open-minded and easy-going, especially around her friend, Piker, who was a former merchant.

Thunder Light is a young pale tangelo pegasus mare who became a soldier to the Grand Pegasus Enclave so she can be drafted to a rescue mission to find a missing friend. She lives in the cloud city of Cloudhaven and was very friendly and sociable mare before becoming a soldier; she's now a broken, cold, skeptical, and a serious individual.

Stormlight is a young grey pegasus mare with a mysterious past. She was raised in Vanhoover alongside her friend, Ire Heaven, who's wealthy family took her in after saving Ire from getting lost in the Frozen North. Stormlight and Ire would move to Canterlot as teens, then to Ponyville as young mares. Stormlight is very shy and dependent of her friends, and is easily spooked by anything than can scare her.

Nimbus Fairwind is a pale grayish-blue pegasus stallion who was the second-in command of the Shorebreeze, a squad of pegasi who perform aerial acrobatic and demonstrations In his hometown of Hoovesshores, a coastal town in southern Fillyphines. He is outgoing and friendly, and likes to hang out with his suadmates and playing chess in his spare time; he is very strict as a commander unlike his captain, Thunderchief.

I also had interests of inviting Pan Bloodthirst too. He is a thestral bloodthirst with a bright yellow mane and tail, and was the only son of Glory and Silverblade Bloodthirsts. He prefers to work as a chef instead of becoming a prince and the successor to his father's throne, standing out of his family who are all eager to become rulers of their enemy's kingdom. He is sociable, friendly, naive, and open-minded.

How do others enter their oc? Is it through a bright flash of light or something? Considering my characters are 'fragments' from their worlds who are either fortunate or unfortunate to be plucked out and thrown into another world. With no knowledge of the new world they are now in, they are very much lost and their first goal is to either finding out what world they are in or working to finding a way back to their world. Almost all of my characters would consider going back since they have friends and families.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Windy Breeze how they entered? 

Blu ( @Illiad Easle character) accidentally got thrown into limbo.

while twilight 113a ( @-Buttercup- character) was practicing .,..dimension hopping? And got into limbo.

So you can pick that way to enter or make a unique one.

You guys are called ODT. (Other dimensional trespasser.)

hunted down by the SMILE Agency...( Yes the one Lyra and Bonbon works at.)

Edited by Kujamih

@Windy Breeze

Btw I'd like to ask some questions too.

1. How would you like to enter into limbo?

2. Would you like to join the current timeline in limbo? ( If yes you'd be joining what @Illiad Easle and @-Buttercup- has left... But not so sure if @-Buttercup- would be active since he needed some rest.)( If no that's fine but you'd have some what similar time line and flow on what happened but would deviate depending on your choices... You might even save this world. Or escape from it.)

3. How active will you be? (The only reason for this is if you're joining with the others, both parties need to agree on how active we play, since we don't want the other to over wait. For example @Illiad Easle replies within a day.

But if you are joining him we both need to talk if it's okay with your schedule etc.)

(And if you're not joining them, I'd like to know the frequency of your play time to adjust the story that could fit your time and not make you feel rushed.)

(edited)

@Kujamih

Stormlight was doing weather duties as usual when a lightning struck her. She will appear in Ponyville

Iffy Quizzy came across a portal machine in one of the restricted areas of her Stable during when the stable dwellers are scheduled to sleep. She decided to tinker with the machine and got herself accidentally activating it.

A friend of Silver decided to use a powerful teleportation spell to save him from a horde zombie ponies during an outbreak in Richville.

Nimbus was at the hospital with Thunderchief after an earthquake struck their town. Then a tsunami struck the hospital and he blacked out. He was unceremoniously thrown to another world, unconscious and still wearing his now-soaked flight suit.

Thunder Light was with a group of wastelanders and one of them happens to come across a still-working teleportation gun. One of them accidentally shot the gun at her, throwing her into another dimension; Buckshot was also in the same place, preparing to ambush said group with her friends when a stray beam hit her.

Both Glory and Pan will be conscious when they are thrown into another world, but will only recall being attacked inside their castle.

The characters who posed a threat are Stormlight, Thunder Light, and Buckshot. There is a living entity living inside Stormlight. Thunder Light is wearing her power armor, and Buckshot is armed with a shotgun. Silver Chary is wearing his armor and armed with a sword which are both blood-soaked but will not pose a threat as he is more familiar with the peaceful Equestria.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Kujamih

1. I would like to have my characters start off in the same place.

2. No, I have to keep up with the current story so I can understand the current events if I said yes.

3. It depends, although I will be active everyday, probably except Sunday early morning.

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze 

You actually have no reason to keep up with the current story though, which actually is perfect. Because you get the real feel of getting thrown in from a different dimension.  But it is still your choice if you want to join in or not.

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

@Windy Breeze 

You actually have no reason to keep up with the current story though, which actually is perfect. Because you get the real feel of getting thrown in from a different dimension.  But it is still your choice if you want to join in or not.

If that's the case, then I think I would join the current story.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Alright let the chaos commence! ......wait let me fix it first hahaha:ButtercupLaugh:... Hmmm:pout:

I will assure you, that some of characters' reactions will be amusing, especially Iffy since she hasn't seen the outside world before.

(edited)

Entering limbo EQUESTRIA 364

Storm light: enters ponyville injured and unconscious? Or somewhat conscious?

Iffy Quizzy or Silver: hmmm enters the basement of the New Oak Library located near the School of Friendship. Or would you like this character poof in existence right next to @Illiad Easle . That'd make an interesting interaction....

Nimbus: ....hmmm....Ponyville lake.

Thunder light and buckshot: at the Everfree forest somewhere near the ruins where @Illiad Easle is near.

( This way they'd have an awkward conversation.... And they can continue their fight or help each other while they wait for help...)

Or 

At the Canterlot castle ruins 

Where a lot of the SMILE Agents are investigating the cause of the sudden destruction of the castle. 

( This way you can go wild and kill a bunch of ponies if you suddenly wanted to.... Btw the SMILE Agents have experienced aggressive ODT encounters already so they won't hesitate to kill you as well:oh_golly:)

Glory and pan....: Somewhere in the school of friendship. Where Starlight Glimmer rules over.

Or 

Apple farm, where a blind Apple Bloom protects the field.

So what do you think? You okay with these scenario? They're all somewhat near except for the ones on Canterlot castle ruins.

You can change who goes where and what not.

Oh and Starlight Glimmer and Alpha( Scootaloo with really big wings)

Are overpowered and can insta kill you.

Edited by Kujamih

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Entering limbo EQUESTRIA 364

Storm light: enters ponyville injured and unconscious? Or somewhat conscious?

Iffy Quizzy or Silver: hmmm enters the basement of the New Oak Library located near the School of Friendship. Or would you like this character poof in existence right next to @Illiad Easle . That'd make an interesting interaction....

Nimbus: ....hmmm....Ponyville lake.

Thunder light and buckshot: at the Everfree forest somewhere near the ruins where @Illiad Easle is near 

sry my phone bugged... Let me edit this a bit more

Stormlight is conscious when she enters Ponyville.

I think Iffy should either be in the basement of the library.. Mmm, let's go with Silver poofing next to @Illiad Easle's character then.

Nimbus should be wearing his flight suit and covered in cuts due to the force of the tsunami and the debris it carried.

I'm okay with the two appearing together in the Everfree.

P.S it's okay.

Edited by Windy Breeze