Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)

Evil Pink One

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Stormlight is conscious when she enters Ponyville.

I think Iffy should either be in the basement of the library.. Mmm, let's go with Silver poofing next to @Illiad Easle's character then.

Nimbus should be wearing his flight suit and covered in cuts due to the force of the tsunami and the debris it carried.

I'm okay with the two appearing together in the Everfree.

P.S it's okay.

Edit is done please re read my previous post ty:mlp_smug:

Edited by Kujamih

@Kujamih

Stormlight is conscious when she enters Ponyville although shakened and spooked by the lightning.

I think Iffy should either be in the basement of the library.. Mmm, let's go with Silver poofing next to @Illiad Easle's character then.

Let's go with Thunder and Buckshot appearing at the Canterlot castle ruins. Thunder Light's power armor powerful is severely affected by the teleportation; and as a result she the armor is deactivated and she can't move. Buckshot, on the other half, can move since she is not wearing one.

Nimbus should be wearing his flight suit and covered in cuts due to the force of the tsunami and the debris it carried. He is also unconscious.

Have Pan at the apple farm, and Glory at the Castle of Friendship. Don't worry, those two royal family members won't do anything funny.

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze

I'm confused, how many new characters are being added now? Because it sounds like Windy is going straight to seven simultaneous characters. That is a fairly overwhelming shift in the action economy.

I'm not opposed, just concerned that this might be too much all at once.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Yup.... That's why I separated a lot of them... That way if @Windy Breeze suddenly has a change of heart, we can easily off it... And the ones that do click we can slowly meld it in the story.... Also this can help check out and continue the stories that you left opened. 

The SMILE ark, the school of friendship ark and Alpha's ark are now in check and in progress.

Now the ones that aren't in check right now is the Purple mist ark, and the missing 6 ark,.... And some stories that was left opened..... The librarian ark too?

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze

I get the feeling it may be a bit before the story involving my character gets advanced, given how many other threads the two of you have to advance. Send me a DM or something when it's my turn, I don't need 14 emails a day of the two of you tapping each thread individually.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Illiad Easle @Windy Breeze

Windy, Maybe we could just post in the separate ones in one post like what I did or the same style as Blitz boom. that way it won't pester illiad.

also illiad pointed out that you have 8 characters to play with windy.... Are you good with that? I'm just the DM so it's kinda easier on my side to juggle and manipulate the script.

what do you guys think?

let's compromise and adjust if need be.

collaborate! And team work!:squee:

Edited by Kujamih

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

@Illiad Easle @Windy Breeze

Windy, Maybe we could just post in the separate ones in one post like what I did or the same style as Blitz boom. that way it won't pester illiad.

also illiad pointed out that you have 8 characters to play with windy.... Are you good with that? I'm just the DM so it's kinda easier on my side to juggle and manipulate the script.

what do you guys think?

let's compromise and adjust if need be.

collaborate! And team work!:squee:

I removed one of my suggestions for illiad , because further analysis of what I said would be quite unfair for him to adjust on....

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze

I get the feeling it may be a bit before the story involving my character gets advanced, given how many other threads the two of you have to advance. Send me a DM or something when it's my turn, I don't need 14 emails a day of the two of you tapping each thread individually.

True.... Ayt I'ma send PM that way it won't disturb you so much and fill your notification, until we find a better solution.

Edited by Kujamih

(edited)
4 minutes ago, -Buttercup- said:

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle @Windy Breeze

I don't entirely want to walk away from this or the forum, as I would easily miss out on these things - but already I don't understand what is going on.

Ah  we are just trying to fix some stuff since windy has a lot of characters and illiad doesn't want to have uneeded notifications so Im just gonna PM him when it involves Blu, this way he'd only be  receiving info and notifications involving his character.

If you want I can also add you to the PM with illiad since you two are mostly connected in the story anyway.

Now the only worry I have left is if windy can handle 8 characters :ButtercupLaugh:.

Edited by Kujamih

While I may not withdraw from the forum as anticipated, I am thinking about withdrawing from this RP. Already it is getting too complicated for me and I don't want to become frustrated with that. I enjoyed this RP while we had it, but I feel as if it is better served between people who are really into it - as my heart isn't in this currently and I don't want to put things off on other people just because I am not going to be as involved with it going forward. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, -Buttercup- said:

While I may not withdraw from the forum as anticipated, I am thinking about withdrawing from this RP. Already it is getting too complicated for me and I don't want to become frustrated with that. I enjoyed this RP while we had it, but I feel as if it is better served between people who are really into it - as my heart isn't in this currently and I don't want to put things off on other people just because I am not going to be as involved with it going forward. 

As we talked before you could just relax and join in or intervene at anytime or just read what we did with your character.

Ayt I fixed our conundrum ! I separated the ones who has not yet connected story wise with @Illiad Easle @-Buttercup-

Once some of @Windy Breeze character has a deeper role or connection with the rest like sliver, then we be moving the characters back to the others and if one got sidetracked and not connected then we place them back to Windy's multiverse! Win win right?

any complains or suggestion? Please do not hesitate as these adjustments can help strengthen our bond, friendship and learning experience.:oh_golly:

14 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih 

Maybe we should wait until @Windy Breeze responds before we do anything drastic?

But that sounds like a good idea.

Oh shoot I just done and did it  before reading this :ButtercupLaugh:hahaha... Sorry windy if I done something inappropriate, just don't hesitate to ask and what not from me so we could fix it together.:mlp_pinkie: