Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Into Limbo: Worlds Collide

Evil Pink One

@Starforce

Twilight, at the heat of the moment, sees the area to be in quite a mess.

The soil and vegetations are uplifted and pulled, like a herd of elephants rampaged through this place.

There, within the rubble. Twilight sees an earth pony hiding behind a giant rock, trying to catch it's breath.

The Earth pony notices the yelling Twilight and angrily replied.

" What are you doing!? Take cover!"

The one eyed ODT has its attention grabbed by Twilight, and starts to levitate rocks. It seems readying itself to fling the rocks towards you.

" Watch out!"

The Earth pony grabs a slingshot device from his saddle bag and fired it towards the one eyed ODT.

It explodes and flour would cover the ODTs eyes.

The ODT got damaged and misfired it's projectile. But if Twilight becomes careless she might get hit by the projectiles.

The ODT Screeches in pain.

But one of the misfired projectile hits the Earth ponies leg and is pinned down.

" Gaaaaaahaaaa!" She cried in pain.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Twilight wasted no time and charged at the ODT, dodging the projectiles by a fraction of a second. From her horn, a powerful purple laser is fired off with a loud crack sound in the air followed by an intense purple flash. It was a fast, and hard hitting laser that was aimed directly at the ODT's center. Twilight stayed silent, preferring to let actions speak louder than her words. 

@Starforce

The ODT was distracted by Bonbon's flash bang that it didn't have the chance to dodge. It directly got hit at the body and hurdled to the ground.

The pinned down Bonbon would then give instructions.

" That things weakness is it's eyes! It's body is very sturdy to magic, but it's eyes are very sensitive. It usually opens it's eyes when it's about to attack!"

As Bonbon gave information to Twilight, the bear charges and swipes the fur ball tentacle ODT. But the ODT's thick fluffy fur would cushion it's blows.

Having enough of the bear's attack. The ODT released a pulse of energy sending the bear flying through the sky and crashing beside Twilight to see, motionless.

The one eyed ODT then stares at Bonbon in anger and was about to hurdle more rocks at her.

" May Celestia have MERCY ON ME AAAA!" 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Twilight yelped at the bear being sent back like that but she couldn't do anything to help the bear at the moment. "Let's combine our attacks, keep it on the ground! We will move in at once from either end of it, and strike!" she spoke, giving a few gestures to explain exactly how Twilight would plan that. After a moment or so to make sure Bon Bon understood she would shout, "Now!" before charging at it with a different spell. The spell was an acid spell, and from Twilight's horn various sprays of acid would be sent to the ODT in a way that it wouldn't hit Bon Bon or the other pony. 

@Starforce

Before the enraged ODT could exact it's revenge on Bonbon. It was forced to shield it's eyes from Twilight's spray of acid and closes it's eyes.

Twilight's request on pinning down the ODT, she quickly looked at her surroundings as to what could help, since she was pinned down by a boulder.

She noticed one of the trees is giving way and is about to fall because of the acid spray Twilight did.

She installed a bomb in her slingshot and quickly aimed at the weak spot of the tree. 

The tree would collapse and land straight on top of the ODT.

the ODT has no idea what's happening as it still has it's eyes closed, afraid of getting injured.

" Now's your chance! Hit it at the eye!" Bonbon instructed.

As the ODT pinned down and could not move, it begins to panic and starts levitating debris and shooting it out randomly. 

It requires great concentration and evasive skills just to get near the panicked ng creature.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Now that the ODT was pinned down Twilight would move in quickly as she ducked out of the way of the debris. Now that it was panicked, Twilight would come in quickly and begin firing her acid spray again at the ODT, aiming for the eye while she alternated spells between the laser and acid spells, giving it the best of both worlds. 

The ODT is now scared out of it's wits and would closely shot it's eyes even more, determined to not get injured any further.

" We are at a stale mate!" Bonbon yelled as the hurricane of debris continue to rage on!

The bear noticed that the ponies keeps on aiming at the eye, so it starts to charge once again, enduring the debris that hits him. As he got near the ODT, the bear tries to forcefully yank open it's eyelids.

"ROAAAAAR!" the bear roared.

But the bear was continually bombarded by the debris, making it hard for him to yank open the eye lids.

" The bear!" Bonbon yelled.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Twilight summoned a magical purple spear and charged at the ODT. "It's time to end this!" she shouted as she attempted to jab the magical spear right into the ODT's eye to finally finish it off for good. This was not a creature she had seen before by any stretch of the imagination and it was time to get her bearings on the world around her, who was Bon Bon? What was the creature they were fighting? All to be answered in due time.

@Starforce

As Twilight jabs the ODT with it's magical spear, it would react to the body of the ODT. it's eyes where still shut closed while Twilight tried to stab it. Not knowing that the ODT's body is highly resistant to magic, her spear would pierce a small bit at the eyelids. The ODT's body tries to reject the magical spear, but it was stuck on it causing the ODT, to create more energy to try repel the magical spear, causing it to explode.

The explosion caused both the bear and Twilight, to forcefully yank the eyelid of the ODT, and got flung away.

Bonbon saw the opportunity and aimed her slingshot at the creature's eye.

Fwushh! Smack at the center, a black marble hits the creature's eye and lodged inside of it.

In that instant the creature stopped struggling and every floating debris would then crash down.

Twilight, Bonbon and the bear made an incredible team work, to beat the One Eyed ODT.

as the dust settles, Bonbon is still pinned down by a boulder.

She tries to find out what happened to the unicorn and bear who aided her with the ODT.

" HEY!! UNICORN! YOU OKAY OUT THERE?... IF YOU ARE? CAN YA HELP ME PUSH THIS BOULDER AWAY FROM ME?"  She shouted for assistance.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Blu resented being picked up like a child, though his anger soon turned to confusion as he was placed with Lyra in the strange capsule, then surprise as it was launched violently into the sky.

"This. Proves. Nothing." he said through gritted teeth as he cowered and low and back as he could, blocking his view of outside with his coat. Blu was absolutely terrified of heights it would seem.

This experience only served to strengthen his resolve. First chance he had he'd be escaping, didn't matter where he went as long as it was away from this crazy mare.

All there was now was to wait for this crazy contraption to land, hopefully not crash.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

Lyra would vigilantly look for the area of the distress signal and saw a bold patch of the forest, where the signal is near. She heads near it and sees 2 ponies and a bear.

" Okay Blu we gotta drop off from here"

Lyra casually said to him.

" This prototype dosn't have landing gears, so this contraption is a one time emergency use only so buckle up we are ditching this bad boy!"

Lyra didn't give much time for Blu to adjust and quickly pulled a lever underneath her.

As soon as that happens the flooring of the flying capsule would open wide dropping them to what seems to be the forest.

" Wooohoooo!"

As they drop from the sky Lyra would grab hold of Blu and grab what seems to be an umbrella from her briefcase. She casually opens it and slowly descends them to the once battlefield Bonbon, twilight and the bear fought the one eyed ODT.

They both landed on top of a boulder where Bonbon was pinned into. The added weight did not help, as the boulder digs in to Bonbon's hoof.

" I asked for help! Not an amputation of my leg!" She cried out to Lyra. 

" I'm so sorry sweetie!"

Lyra quickly hops down the boulder and dropped the clinged Blu on the ground. She quickly hugs and comfort Bonbon.

"I came as soon as I can."

" Sigh... Oh well... Luckily this bear and unicorn saved me... Wait where is she? HEY I DIDN'T GET YOUR NAME!" Bonbon shouted.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

Twilight was sent back and she hit against the ground by some trees in the distance. Dazed a bit, she would look up to see the ODT was down. Evidently there was some sort of strange feedback loop experienced by her magical spear exploding inside of it. Whatever it was, it wasn't a flesh and blood creature. Twilight gets up and wipes off some dust from her legs. No blood, thankfully. Looking over to the ponies in the distance, she would hobble on over. 

"Now that is over with. My name is Dusk Radiance. I am not from around here, but I am happy to have helped you from whatever creature that was. Now, can someone tell me what is going on here? Who are you?" she would ask the ponies curiously. Twilight chose to use a fake name because chances are there was an alternate Twilight in this world. She didn't want them to know that she was from another world, either. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

If there's one thing that fear does, it can sometimes make you capable of things you didn't think possible. Like, for instance, finally breaking through your own mental barriers to figure out how to use magic. That was the case for Blu, as during the fall he lost hold of the Kernel, and managed to reach out and grab it with his magic, holding it firmly, to set it safely down once they were finally on the ground. Being able to hold the Kernel was one of the few remaining barriers to his escape, and now he was sitting in the middle of a forest, the kind of which it would no doubt be easy to get lost in. Or rather, to purposefully disappear.

He took advantage of Lyra distracting Bonbon, dropping down the opposite side of the boulder from the others, and immediately setting out into the forest, heading in whichever direction looked the most overgrown. His smaller size would let him pass though gaps the larger ponies would find difficult, but that depended on how long it took them to notice that he had left.

He was also keeping his eyes out for somewhere to hide, like a raised root structure, a hollowed out tree, or a vacant cave, to wait out the inevitable search.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce@Illiad Easle

" Well it's an honor meeting you, Dusk Radiance. My name is Bonbon this here is my partner Lyra Heartstrings. And that over there is what we call an Other Dimensional trespassers, or ODT for short. The name pretty much explains what they are, things that dosn't belong in our dimension.. like that stallion over there." She pointed.

But she soon realizes that she is pointing at thin air. 

"... Hey! Where did the unicorn ODT go Lyra!"

Lyra, who is trying to yank out the rock pinning Bonbon's leg would answer.

" Can't you see I'm busy getting this rock off of you? And besides... A colt could walk better than him. He won't go far. Don't worry so much sweetie, I've scanned him and he's not dangerous."

Bonbon was surprised at how calm Lyra is seeing that Lyra is dotting that unicorn like her child.

" If you say so?... You know this forest is dangerous with or without the ODT right?"

" Yeah, but I can track him down." She proudly said.

" What kind of a mother would I if I can't find my colt..."

Bonbon would look at Lyra awkwardly and just brush it aside for now.

" Waaa?... Ahmm anyway thank you again Dusk Radiance. And for saving my life I would gladly offer you a place to stay, and there we can discuss every questions you want. As soon as this rock is yanked off me."

The bear would come close to Bonbon and lift off the rock.

Lyra would hug the bear and the bear would pat her head.

" Thank you Mr. Bear." Both Lyra and Bonbon respectfully said.

The bear would nod at both of them and return back to the Animal Sanctuary.

" Now that that's done... I guess I should stalk Blu and drag him to our home again. Can you walk home sweetie?" Lyra asked.

" You gave the ODT a name? Anyway... I'm fine, in pain but fine. You go ahead and grab the ODT while I serve our guest, Dusk Radiance, and if it's alright with you I'd like to have a private chat... if it's alright that is?" She asked Dusk Radiance.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

Twilight watches as the bear leaves and was more than thankful the situation was no resolved. She looks to Lyra and Bon Bon. They both felt familiar for some reason and those names remind her of a pair of ponies who moved out of Ponyville and moved somewhere else 2 years ago. But as they are in another world, they are standing right before her now. They were not the pair of ponies she would expect to be handling this but one should expect the unexpected. 

"I find myself at a loss as to exactly what is going on here but sure, we can have a private chat if you would like. I don't want much from you. I just need to know what is going on." she spoke, her eyes narrowing curiously. "Although I want access to a large array of magic books. I am fairly into reading, so I would like to read as much as possible with no price." 

@Starforce

" well then Dusk Radiance, I suggest you stick with us. We have information and things that no ordinary pony can have." She then invites Dusk Radiance to follow her.

"If it's alright with you, I can give you the full details and a proposition, as we head to my home. I see great potential in you, and just might be the mare I've been looking for."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Meanwhile on Blu's side...

He wonders deeper into the Everfree Forest, where the tree's are thick, the air thin,the creature's grin and the soil is grim. 

It seems to be an unwise choice to venture alone in this forest.

The forest does not help with his sanity, as it makes noise to make one lose their mind. A screech a scream, a howl a bawl, a cold breeze to the back or a crawl from the hoof. 

And what's worse, something is following him. He can feel it.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Once he felt sure he was far enough away that the others wouldn't find him immediately, Blu took a deep breath and nodded with a smile. The air, the sounds, the smell, it felt right, familiar, the way it did in the forests back home. Only now, he supposed, he wasn't technically at the top of the food chain.

No doubt he would soon find himself prey to a forest creature if he wasn't careful, so he figured he best bet was to climb a tree to get a good view of the surroundings as well as limit potential predators.

He considered how he might get himself into a tree, first attempting to lift himself by standing on top of the Kernel as he lifted it with his magic, and if that didn't work, he'd try lifting himself into the tree by trying to grab a strong branch with his magic and pulling himself up by trying to pull the branch down.

Faulting that, he should at least then have a branch in his grasp with which to defend himself. He'd then look for a tree with low branches that he could climb up manually.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

His first day using magic was quite tiresome, as he kept using it he felt getting weaker and weaker, a very unwise choice to be practicing magic at a place like this.

He would successfully climb up a tree, even though he is still sorting out how his body parts move. Depending if he still continues to use his magic from climbing up or using it to carry his kernel, he would be quite tired or a little worn out. 

But as he reaches the pick of the tree the sun's rays would hit him before it's about to set. The forest view on top looks quite beautiful in its own way, as Blu have proven that not everyone has the same view for beauty.

He would also spot the village he came from, a crash site which seems to be where the capsule landed and an abandoned castle.

Meanwhile something seems to be lurking from the bottom. As Blu can hear hints of movement from below.

It's hard to see what's down there since the forest is quite thick and the sun is about to set.

• Brohoof 2

@Starforce 

As Bonbon and Dusk Radiance heads out and exits the forest. She would continue their conversation onwards. You'd notice that Bonbon keeps on looking at her hoof which seems to have a device attached to it. It flashes red whenever you go near it.

"Now that we've exited the forest, I suppose it's safe now to have a conversation."

" As you have already known. Me and Lyra hunt down ODTs. We usually capture them and put into a facility to investigate further... But as you can see Lyra has a different way of interpreting our mission. She would rather befriend them than capture them." 

" Did you see the other Blue unicorn with her? That unicorn is considered an ODT. because that Pony dosn't belong in this dimension."

"Sigh... Lyra broke the protocol and instead wants to keep it... Maybe I should've agreed to adoption." 

" Anyway I'm getting side tracked. We work for an agency called SMILE. We discovered a large Fluctuation of magic and portals and rifts keep popping out of nowhere, spitting out Celestia knows what. As you've already witnessed, that small One Eyed ODT just destroyed a part of the forest, and almost out matched 2 ponies and a bear. We can consider ourselves lucky back there."

" I heard an ODT from the south has decimated a whole team of our agents and was able to escape. I'd hate to face that ODT."

" Seeing you, who has an array of magic and skills.I would love to recruiter you into SMILE. you don't need to answer immediately and you can stay at our home and make it your own with or without joining SMILE. Consider it my thanks for saving my life."

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

This was all rather problematic to say the least. It seems that Twilight wasn't the only other pony or being from another dimension that ended up here. Perhaps she ended up in this dimension because its effects had pulled her in, more so than another normally would. But still, she felt like she was getting roped into something. 

"I don't see any reason why I should join an organization here. I am an independent researcher, as it were - and while I thank you for telling me about what the situation is, I cannot accept that. At least not as of this moment. If you would like, I could perhaps work on researching a way to close these dimensional rifts to prevent entry into this dimension. We'd need to detonate some sort of wave that would emit throughout all mana streams, as a way to counteract any entry into this dimension. But that is just one idea I have." she stated before narrowing her eyes.

"I would hope that any ponies that are from other dimensions are treated well." 

@Starforce

she looks at her hooves again.

"No rush, but I will take your offer on your research on this matter." 

" But of course we should still keep the agency a secret." Bonbon heavily implied.

As they near their house Bonbon ponders on.

" Dusk Radiance, your the kinda pony I like to see. Someone who sees worth in an action and takes what is necessary. I respect that."

" So I'll give you some good reasons to join our Agency then."

"First off all, you get access to our technology. Meaning our advance gadgets."

"Second, you get access to our knowledge. That means access to spells no other pony could acquire and lots and lots of books."

"Third, you can get access to anywhere." 

And lastly, we get special treatment." 

" Not a bad deal right?"

16 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle (Universe 114A) said:

I would hope that any ponies that are from other dimensions are treated well." 

" Well I suppose Lyra is good proof for you that she treats ODT quite well."

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

"I will accept the deal if you accept mine then, hmm. That I be outside any obligations that you would normally have for others. Just an idea, for the sake of it." she smirked, seemingly pleased with pushing for a better bargain for herself than what she was offered. "I wouldn't mind being immune from any prosecutions or common laws. I'd never do anything too horrible anyways, but being immune and being able to go anywhere, do anything, immune to taxation, trespassing, etc. If you can do that for me, then I am in." she grinned slyly. 

@Starforce

" ahehe... About the law... We don't exist... So we try to avoid mixing with the law. And as long as you don't get caught you can do anything you want, that's what we do anyway. Unless Lyra has plans of her own that is."

As they reached Bonbon's home, she invites Dusk Radiance inside

" Well the invitation is open to join Smile, aswell as staying at my house." 

She then whispers at Dusk Radiance ears

"Oh and in this world there's no such thing as taxes."

Bonbon would head to the living room and through the kitchen and grabbed some first aid and sat at the couch in the living room, and proceeded to heal herself.

" You should make yourself at home Dusk... Is it alright I call you Dusk?"

• Brohoof 1