Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Into Limbo: Worlds Collide

Evil Pink One

@Illiad Easle

The guard would be back with a jar of honey.

" Ummmm.... This would work right?"

After that a purple Unicorn would come by and greet you. She looked somewhat important as her clothes define her as professional and with stature.

" You must be Shamrock, i am the Headmistress of this School, Starlight Glimmer. It seems you're smack down in the middle of all these mess I've been sensing invading my school. I would like information from you... What is going on?... And why is there salt everywhere?"

The fainted mage would quickly get back up and running and bow down to the headmistress. 

" Headmistress...."

Starlight would raise an i brow towards the mage...

" It seems one of my mage is with you... And it seems she wasn't of any use... Your duty was to protect our guest! Sigh... Nevermind help me with the report instead... Now sir Shamrock i would require info."

The mage was heart brokened and teary eyed. She has disappointed the head mistress.

She sniffles and grabs her quill and paper.

".. yes headmistress....."

@Kujamih (you tagged illiad instead of me, kek)

The pegasus would take the jar and chug down half its contents. He grimaced as the strong flavor filled up his mouth and the gooey texture ran down his throat. Then, after a moment, he defended the mage for no particular reason.

"She tried to help me up, your highness...?" he wasn't sure if that was the proper etiquete for the moment, but he elaborated. "She had a bad feeling all along, and I kind of tried to hit on her. She's not at fault". There he was again, lying to save somepony else's rump. He didn't really care about the mage, but he simply felt he needed to lend her a hoof, given how upset she looked like.

After taking another sip from the honey jar, he started to elaborate about his encounter with the dream demon. How she held captive several mares in the dream realm. How it seemed Lyra had made a bad deal with the creature and thus was held hostage during her sleep. He went extensively on details and what things seemed to work against her in the dream world, such as factual response and groundedness. What kind of materials worked against her. He also explained about the salt and how it managed to keep the monster at bay.

"And that's all I can recall about my encounter right now, headmistress" Shamrock concluded, the blood from his nose already dried.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

(Fuoco)

Fuoco wouldn't disagree with being carted herself, but figured that Grif and Basher would likely do better in the air or on foot than being carried. Still, if Applebloom had no objections, this would work for now.

"Just keep an eye out, we don't want to get ambushed while we travel."

(Blu)

Blu didn't react much to Lyra's complaints, "Shamrock was stuck in a dream out in the hallway, and I had to shock him out of it. He said you might also be stuck so I figured I'd try something."

He was a bit more interested in the symbol he had seen on Lyra's forehead. "You had a mark on your forehead too when I woke you up, it was glowing red, but it's gone now. If you want I could draw it for you?"

Blu's glasses had a camera that let the Kernel record what he saw, meaning he could replay the footage of the mark to show Lyra if she were interested.

On 2023-05-09 at 3:12 AM, Illiad Easle said:

He was a bit more interested in the symbol he had seen on Lyra's forehead. "You had a mark on your forehead too when I woke you up, it was glowing red, but it's gone now. If you want I could draw it for you?"

@Illiad Easle

-Blu-

" NO NO!..." she then covered her forehead.

" I-its nothing... Uhhhhh its just a tattoo i got when i was still young... I did a lot of ummm unwise decisions back then hehehe." She laughed weirdly.  As she explained the situation, she was sweating uncontrollably.

"Ummm it comes on and off sometimes since its uhhhh a magical tattoo i got from this unicorn hehe yeah thats it." She continued to stutter.

" Phew... L-lets get back to sleep okay?..." She said but ended up walking outside the door.

Blu would also notice the pillow was wet. Not sure what caused it. Blu would need to further investigate it if he wants to know.

The other pillow though is still safe from that weird wet substances.

( Blu may initiate to go to sleep or continue to investigate.)

-Fuoco-

Their trip went quiet and calm. The occasional chatter would come and go. But the tension between the group is starting to show.

Griff would try as much as he can to avoid talking to anyone. It seems that Apple bloom is the only one who tries to initiate contact with him. It seems her being his teacher just wouldn't let her stand still and do nothing when one of her previous student is in a predicament.

Diamond Tiara would try and comfort and check on Basher. Basher on the other hand is trying to act the way she was but seeing that she was a cry baby at heart, shes having a hard time to make a cool and silent persona. In a way Tiara is babying Basher, and she can't do much about it.

Misty on the other hand is still a bit tired and would easily doze off from time to time. It seems healing Fuoco took quite a big toll on her. 

While White Light stayed vigilant and alert. Hed always answer to everyones request, except for griff. Their tension increases by the hour, which worries everyone who noticed.

The day would end and nightfall would reach. Everyone would prepare for camp and sleep for the night, idle chatter and amusement would be done to relieve stress and worry even for a little.

Mist and Tiara would practice the flute, griff would occasionally join in to strum his lute, while Apple Bloom, Basher, and White would hum along.

Apple bloom would recall her friends as they entertained themselves. " I miss this... Sweetie belle would always sing for us, you(Tiara) would play an instrument, while Scootaloo and i would dance along...sigh... What happened." 

Tiara would pat her in the back and hug her by the shoulder.

"We can still do that. We just gotta find those two and have a good talk is all."

( If no other interactions would be made the night would go by and a new dawn would rise.)

On 2023-05-08 at 12:12 PM, Jesse Terrence said:

@Kujamih (you tagged illiad instead of me, kek)

The pegasus would take the jar and chug down half its contents. He grimaced as the strong flavor filled up his mouth and the gooey texture ran down his throat. Then, after a moment, he defended the mage for no particular reason.

"She tried to help me up, your highness...?" he wasn't sure if that was the proper etiquete for the moment, but he elaborated. "She had a bad feeling all along, and I kind of tried to hit on her. She's not at fault". There he was again, lying to save somepony else's rump. He didn't really care about the mage, but he simply felt he needed to lend her a hoof, given how upset she looked like.

After taking another sip from the honey jar, he started to elaborate about his encounter with the dream demon. How she held captive several mares in the dream realm. How it seemed Lyra had made a bad deal with the creature and thus was held hostage during her sleep. He went extensively on details and what things seemed to work against her in the dream world, such as factual response and groundedness. What kind of materials worked against her. He also explained about the salt and how it managed to keep the monster at bay.

"And that's all I can recall about my encounter right now, headmistress" Shamrock concluded, the blood from his nose already dried.

@Jesse Terrence ( i got it right this time XD)

Shamrock 

The mage was quite shocked and heavily blushed.

" Y-you were hitting on me at a time like this!?..." The pony was still blushing and couldn't think of a proper come back for the pervert. She'd just end up looking away, to avoid her blushing face.

Meanwhile the head mistress was a bit confused of the pegasi's action.

" Huh..... O-kay?"

The headmistress attention to the mage was removed thanks to Shamrocks defense for her and the information he gave.

" Thank you Sir Shamrock, although I'd request you don't flirt with anyone of the staff at the moment since we're in a dire situation and requiring everyones out most focus... Although... I have no right to say that....tsk please lessen and choose your time when to do your flirting."  She'd then approach the mage.

" You may continue your duties, and after that, please report to me immediately, your findings... I'll have to investigate our dream invader for the meantime."

The headmistress quickly left the scene with her magic. Teleported to who knows where.

The mage on the other hand would sigh in relief.

She'd try to look at Shamrock a bit bashful and say:" hey... Thank you. If theres anything else you need I'll get it for you." Shed then pat her clothes off of dust. And reach out her hoof to you. " Let me help you to your bed sir Shamrock." 

One of the guards would also assist in caring you, as he could not let the mare do this task alone.

(edited)
19 hours ago, Kujamih said:

And reach out her hoof to you. " Let me help you to your bed sir Shamrock." 

"Petri. You can call me Petri if you want" Shamrock said as he held her hoof. He felt a really soft grip. Lovely, he hadn't given himself time to enjoy the soft touch of a mare in a while. It was always dragging in a hurry, grasping in a dangerous situation. Never on a break. It just felt... nice. Wholesome. Warm. It was good for a change.

Shamrock gave her a tender gaze right into the eyes and a soft, yet tired smile. "I don't think I've heard your name even once" he commented. Not that it really mattered to him. He was just playing along to his own lie. He had to make it look real for the sake of his possible ally. Maybe she could watch over him while he recovered from his exahution.

@Kujamih

Edited by Jesse Terrence

@Kujamih

(Blu)

On 2023-05-15 at 6:07 AM, Kujamih said:

" Phew... L-lets get back to sleep okay?..." She said but ended up walking outside the door.

Blu raised an eyebrow at Lyra's explanation, clearly not buying it. But he shrugged, "Fine, I'll ask Starlight about it then."

Blu didn't think twice about the wet pillow though, simply assuming that it was sweat from whatever nightmare Lyra had been too embarrassed to tell him about. He would take the other pillow though and put it with the rest of his stuff before moving to follow Lyra back out into the hallway. He was suspicious and on guard for anything out of the ordinary.

(Fuoco)

Fuoco would stay quiet throughout the traveling, keeping her attention on their surroundings in case she needed to defend them from some danger. She noticed that Griff wasn't earning any favors with White, but that didn't mean that she appreciated White leaving Griff hanging. If this mission had any hope of succeeding, everyone would need to work together. Anyone incapable of getting over their petty grievances would need to go before they got someone killed.

When they were resting she had a very strange look to her as she watched the others play music for pleasure. It was a very foreign concept to her for there to be music without clear purpose, without accompanying a spell.

She'd shake off the feeling eventually, getting used to the idea of being in charge. "Griff, White, come over here." She'd lead them a short distance away from the others to have a bit of privacy, then she'd start. "Are the two of you going to be able to work together?" She pre-empted them with a hoof, "And I don't want to hear a word from either of you about what the other did or didn't do when we were in the last town. I was the one who almost died, so I am the only one with any right to complain about it. Now, if the two of you have some longstanding rivalry, I need to know about it, but if the sour notes between you two is just the most recent events then you two need to get over it."

@Jesse Terrence @Illiad Easle 

The grey pony would blush greatly and quickly retract her hoof.

" Hey! Don't take advantage of me you p-perv...." 

Unknown to Shamrock, Lyra was there watching the scene.

" You done flirting?" She sighed.

Lyra would end up helping him get back up from his feet and casualty tell him,

" thanks.."

The grey pony was a bit confused and shocked at first, but would eventually help shamrock to his bed.

After placing him to his bed Lyra would inform some details to Shamrock.

" Can you please keep this tattoo on my forehead a secret to everyone." She asked Shamrock while staring at the grey pony.

" By the way his name is Shamrock, please stop changing your name." She nonchalantly said.

Shamrock has a high knowledge about demons and he knows that the sign on Lyra's fore head is the sign of the devil... It seems she made a deal with them.

Lyra would then leave the room. Leaving an awkward situation with you and the grey mare who is now staring at you waiting for your excuse.

Meanwhile lyra would go back to the room where Blu is and checked first if either Blu is now asleep or is still waiting for her.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Lyra would then leave the room. Leaving an awkward situation with you and the grey mare who is now staring at you waiting for your excuse.

Shamrock found Lyra's little scene entertaining and somewhat troublesome, but quickly came to terms with it. She really needed to keep her deal a secret and that would come in handy for Shamrock in the future.

"Yes, my name is, indeed, Shamrock Galore. That's not a secret. The headmaster refered to me by my name, didn't she? Petri is just a nickname a few ones have the privilege to address me by" he started. He sighed and took a moment before continuing. "I was born during a very damp and cold winter week. Where I'm from, it never snows. But sometimes we get long cold soft rains. Ones that can go for weeks" he explained looking out the window with a nostalgic smile. Indeed, the drizzle was something he really enjoyed from Redearth Flats' (his hometown) otherwise dry winters. "The smell of the moisted dirt fills the air then. That thing is called petricor. I love that smell" he added, closing his eyes, trying to recall the sensation of the cold wind and the fresh aroma in his nosetrils. "A few some very important ponies have called me Petricor. Or Petri, for short. I like that nickname better than my regular, boring name" he concluded. He was being honest for a change.

He looked at the mage. Maybe she was jealous at Lyra's sudden act. "Go ahead, you can be angry at me if you like. I haven't done anything really bad. I was stuck with a crazy dream monster there and I thought I could have died. You helped me out from there. I'm just thankful, that's why I told you you could call me Petri" he explained. Maybe Lyra could have ruined his attempt at manipulating the mare's feelings, but he still could befriend her even if that didn't warant him the mage would go the extra mile to help him in a dangerous situation.

@Kujamih

Edited by Jesse Terrence

@Jesse Terrence

She'd raise her hoof. "It's okay, it's just a name. What's important is the pony infront of me, the one who helped."

Seeing that Shamrock is on his bed.

The grey pony would ask again.

" I guess.... I'll be outside. Just call me if you need anything."

But before she could reach the door she'd turn around and say.

" It's Grey Shot. My name." 

If nothing else, Shamrock could either request or say something before she leaves or call it a day.

@Illiad Easle 

On 2023-05-17 at 2:58 AM, Illiad Easle said:

was the one who almost died, so I am the only one with any right to complain about it. Now, if the two of you have some longstanding rivalry, I need to know about it, but if the sour notes between you two is just the most recent events then you two need to get over it."

-Fuoco-

White would lower his head and apologize.

" Please do not worry. even though we are at odds right now, griff is a good friend of mine. When it comes to being professional, you need not worry, right Griff."

Griff on the other hand for some reason got angry with fuoco.

"You almost died!? Everyone almost died!"

White would end up blocking Griff 's sight toward Fuoco and end up locking with his.

" Griff!" White exclaimed.

But Griff won't have none of that.

" You almost died out there White. And if I hadn't dragged you out and gained your second wind, you would've been one of those purple things. If we'd just run away then no one would've been in danger."

" Griff...thank you then. But now Fuoco is asking us if we can work together, also i want to know if you can follow her orders too." 

The griffon is a bit displeased. But him seeing White being sorry changed something in him.

" Tsk. Yeah yeah... But if i deemed it dangerous and what your doing is suicidal im leaving you." Griff pointed at Fuoco.

" Hey! One yeah is enough." He scolded Griff.

To which he replied with a shrug.

@Kujamih

(Blu)

On 2023-05-20 at 10:33 AM, Kujamih said:

Meanwhile lyra would go back to the room where Blu is and checked first if either Blu is now asleep or is still waiting for her.

Blu was still waiting for her, seemingly impatient, "So, are you going to tell me the truth? Or am I going to need to ask Starlight about what I saw?"

(Fuoco)

Fuoco's expression was cold as she watched White and Griff bicker.

On 2023-05-26 at 6:08 AM, Kujamih said:

" Tsk. Yeah yeah... But if i deemed it dangerous and what your doing is suicidal im leaving you." Griff pointed at Fuoco.

She closed her eyes and sighed, "How many ponies have you killed Griff?" She'd open her eyes, intending on holding Griff's gaze unless he looked away. "I've killed 23. Twenty with my magic, and three with my own hooves. How many wars have you been part of Griff? This is my third. In both of the previous wars I fought in I was privileged to fight alongside ponies who gladly sacrificed themselves so that others could survive. If you're not willing to die to save the creatures back in Ponyville, then you can leave right now. There is no room here for self serving cowards."

If Griff moved to attack her, Fuoco wouldn't hesitate to burn his eyes.

@Illiad Easle

-Fuoco-

Fuoco's intense question and seriousness made Griff really uncomfortable. It doesnt help that her stabbing gaze would push him back whenever he tries to look away.

" H-who are you calling a coward!? I-i never said i wont sacrifice my life for others! I don't intend to waste it for you is what i-im saying!.. shiish w-where did that come from... I just had my first war with the purple invasion and....i....i killed something before...."

Griff's voice slowly diminished.

White would stay silent, But visibly stunned at what she has announced. He also for some reason couldn't look Fuoco in the eyes, even though he was not her target.

-Blu-

Lyra would sit beside him on the bed and pat his head.

" Oh my... You know some have secrets they wish to hide from others. It's not nice to pry on someone's secrets." She said sadly.

" Even Sweetie doesn't know this yet. Can you... Can we wait for Sweetie? I want her to know first than anyone else. Starlight doesnt even know this, so im sure she'll be pestering me for answers. Please keep it a secret for a while?"

She asked with a sad tone on her voice.

It seems she is also quite wornout.

" Hey... Is it okay we sleep together? I feel really lonely today." She requested.

@Kujamih

(Blu)

On 2023-05-29 at 2:44 PM, Kujamih said:

" Even Sweetie doesn't know this yet. Can you... Can we wait for Sweetie? I want her to know first than anyone else. Starlight doesnt even know this, so im sure she'll be pestering me for answers. Please keep it a secret for a while?"

She asked with a sad tone on her voice.

He sighed, seemingly not happy with the response, but nodded, "Fine, but I'm not going to keep it a secret if it puts someone else in danger. For now I'll be satisfied with this: Was I right? Were you trapped in some sort of dream like Shamrock was?"

" Hey... Is it okay we sleep together? I feel really lonely today." She requested.

He shook his head, but it was more in a sad way. "Those who get too close to me, tend to go missing. I don't need it to happen a third time, so it's better if I were alone."

(Fuoco)

Griff's voice slowly diminished.

White would stay silent, But visibly stunned at what she has announced. He also for some reason couldn't look Fuoco in the eyes, even though he was not her target.

Fuoco released him from her gaze with a snort, "If you don't trust me enough to follow me into the fire, then I'm not the right leader for you. Maybe in time I'll earn your respect, but until then I hope you'll understand that I can't rely on you to keep me or the others safe over yourself. So, until you can prove to me that you've changed your mind I'll have you be the rearguard. If you're going to retreat you'll at least make sure the path is clear for the rest of us. Now,"

She turned to face both of them, "I don't want to see anything more between the two of you that isn't teamwork. No more ignoring each other. We're moving forward together, united, or not at all. Understood?"

(edited)

@Kujamih

"Grey Shot. Got it. Thanks, and sorry about the awkwardness" replied a tired Shamrock, closing his eyes.

"As if I need something... uh... maybe... potato chips? And a can of soda, if that's a thing in this world, that is" he requested shyly. His stomach was growling loudly secondary to the battle in the dream realm.

In fact, he needed way more than potato chips. He needed a way back into his universe. Or did he? Once back, he would face the same fate once again. If only he could run away from his destiny. If only he could start over and make things right. Something, ther had to be something for him to do to make a change that could end the loop.

Edited by Jesse Terrence

(edited)

@Illiad Easle

On 2023-06-02 at 2:37 AM, Illiad Easle said:

sighed, seemingly not happy with the response, but nodded, "Fine, but I'm not going to keep it a secret if it puts someone else in danger. For now I'll be satisfied with this: Was I right? Were you trapped in some sort of dream like Shamrock was?"

Lyra would suddenly feel tired and heavy.

" Now that you say that, i feel PER-I-TY worn out... yeah it was a nightmare....

All i could remember was chasing sweetie... Then i was clinging at Shamrock for help...

But it felt hot and crowded for some reason... And trying to remember it all is quite taxing for some reason..." Lyra's eyes are starting to get heavy. Her hooves weakened. And thoughts unclear.

On 2023-06-02 at 2:37 AM, Illiad Easle said:

shook his head, but it was more in a sad way. "Those who get too close to me, tend to go missing. I don't need it to happen a third time, so it's better if I were alone."

She'd still lay down at the bed.

" ...please?" She said with a sad tone. 

"I think it's gonna be hard for me to fall asleep alone in this bed."

It seems she is still worried about the nightmares that might come back.

FUOCO

White would bow down and reply, " understood."

He would then lightly nudge Griff to reply back.

But it seems his pride took him longer to reply.

".... Yes MA-AM..." He replied with an attitude.

White could only give him a disappointed look.

White would try to calm the situation and assure Fuoco that everything will be fine.

" He means well.... He's just stubborn... Anyway, shall we return back to the group? We don't want them to worry from our absence."

@Illiad Easle 

"

Edited by Kujamih

@Jesse Terrence

"Can you stop confusing me and go to sleep already?" She gave a disappointed look and sighed.

" You always this weird to everyone? Or just to the creatures you don't trust? But I don't blame you... Anyway I'll be outside... Goodnight.... Or should i say good morning."

The sun is not out, but the mage looked at something on her front legs, that indicated to her that it was morning.

17 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

@Jesse Terrence

"Can you stop confusing me and go to sleep already?" She gave a disappointed look and sighed.

" You always this weird to everyone? Or just to the creatures you don't trust? But I don't blame you... Anyway I'll be outside... Goodnight.... Or should i say good morning."

The sun is not out, but the mage looked at something on her front legs, that indicated to her that it was morning.

@Kujamih

"Stay with me... please...?" the pegasus asked without thinking it twice. He didn't quite understand himself why would he request such absurdity. Was he so longing and desperate for some attetion and care? Had he lost his mind? It didn't matter. The words had gone out from his muzzle without his permission. It was over for him.

"T-tell me about yourself... take a seat or sit on the bed..." he requested. It was too late now. He was blushing. This was nothing like what he had on mind. Maybe his brain was damaged from the stress from before, or maybe he was just going with the flow, knowing whatever he did would have no actual impact to his existence in the future.

Then... his stomach growled again. Was it the emotion or the hunger? He'd find out soon enough.

(edited)

@Jesse Terrence

Grey shot turned bright red as Shamrock spout out shameful things to her.

".... P-p-pa-PERVERT!!"

Her horns start to void the light around it and blasted an invisible force to hit Shamrock on the head. It wasn't big and deadly, but enough to stun or knock someone out.

She continues to blush hardly and shaken to the core.

Feeling the creeping chill crawling through her skin, she quickly left the room and slammed the door.

" I hope you choke in your sleep!" She yelled behind the door.

Edited by Kujamih

@Kujamih

(Blu)

Blu looked concerned as Lyra quickly lost energy, "You look dead on your hooves already... Are you sure you're alright? I could go get Starlight or Alpha to check on you, is there some sort of spell to give you a dreamless sleep?"

He didn't address her not wanting to be alone in bed, as frankly he found it even more creepy that she wanted to use him to fill the gap he assumed was left by BonBon.

(Fuoco)

She wasn't too happy about Griff's continued insubordination, but it was late and she was tired of dealing with it for now. Maybe later they'd have a better chance to address it. She nodded at White's suggestion to return to the group. As they walked she spoke quietly to White, "I saw your reaction when I told Griff how many ponies I've killed. I'd like to hear your thoughts."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Blu

As Lyra starts to doze off she tries to assure Blu that this time might be safe to sleep.

" I don't think that demon'll bother us anytime soon thanks to Shamrock..."

She gives off her final yawn as her eyelids shuts tight. Soon after she'd starts to snore ever so quietly. She'd occasionally mumbles in her sleep too.

Fuoco

White would give a feint yet fake nervous laugh.

" Aha... Hmm... Yeah...how should i put this ..." Hed look at Griff for a bit and both their eyes would meet.

"...what?" Griff asked.

" Nothing... Nothing...."

White would then return his attention to Fuoco.

" Well... Im a bit conflicted.... Actually maybe we cab talk more about it when we're alone... Maybe you're the only pony i can talk about it... Since theres something similar between you and me." He shyly replied.

Griff can be seen very intrigued at what White just said, to the point that it ticked him off.

".... Did i do something that bad White? I did say im sorry!"

" No no its not you Griff.... You wouldn't understand."

" But she would?" Griff replied.

" Fine..." He'd move ahead first and left them alone.

" Tsk Griff... Sorry you had to see this" he replied to Fuoco.

" She acts like my girlfriend or something."

"I heard that!" Griff replied from afar.

As soon as they got back from their camp.

Misty and basher has fallen asleep, while Tiara and Apple Bloom was waiting for your return and minding their own business. They looked like they were up to something.

" Soo watcha been talkinabout?" Apple bloom asked.

Tiara would give her a nudge. " Don't be rude."

" I ain't... You are though..." 

" Shhhh." Tiara quickly cut off what Apple Bloom had to say.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

(Blu)

Blu would calm now that Lyra seemed to be sleeping calmly now, and he'd move back to where he had been sleeping against he wall, now accompanied by one of the pillows he had taken from the bed when Lyra went into the hallway, so at least his rest would be a bi more comfortable than before.

(Fuoco)

On 2023-06-13 at 3:34 AM, Kujamih said:

" Well... Im a bit conflicted.... Actually maybe we cab talk more about it when we're alone... Maybe you're the only pony i can talk about it... Since theres something similar between you and me." He shyly replied.

She raised an eyebrow at that, "I'd rather talk about it sooner rather than later. This seems private enough a place, it's not like we'll have more privacy later anyway, so go ahead."

She'd wait to hear what White had to say before resuming their trek to the campsite.

On 2023-06-13 at 3:34 AM, Kujamih said:

" Soo watcha been talkinabout?" Apple bloom asked.

Fuoco nodded, "Just resolving some interpersonal issues, like a leader should. Why, do you have something with respect to me or another member of the group that you'd like to get off your chest?"

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

-Fuoco-

White would first let Griff be far enough for him to be comfortable to talk.

".... I think.... I may also be an ODT like you... But the weird thing is... I know everyone here and everyone knows who i am......"

@Illiad Easle @Jesse Terrence

"Blu/Shamrock"

The night would pass and the sun rises. Much sleep was given to these heroes, as they had a rough night.

Nearing the afternoon, the guards would knock on their doors and request their attendance of the princess's chamber.

As they exit they're rooms, another guard and one mage would accompany them. Shamrock would recognize the mage as Grey Shot, the one who put him to sleep.

It seems that Grey shot is a bit flustered when meeting up with Shamrock and avoids i contact, Which everyone notices.

"Please, this way." The mage requested.

Not long after they'd reach the door that leads to the princess's chamber. And inside waits Princess flurry heart, Headmistress Starlight, and Agent Alpha.

The atmosphere inside seems quite heavy. It seems that a heated argument happened and was stopped by your presence.

" Ahmm... Welcome... Please have a seat.... Now should we continue where we left off?"

@Kujamih

(Blu)

Blu's rest hadn't been entirely restful, as his dreams dredged up memories of what Alpha had put him through when they had first met, putting him back on edge in regards to traveling with her, though he looked forward to his promised reward at the end of this mission.

On 2023-06-17 at 1:53 AM, Kujamih said:

" Ahmm... Welcome... Please have a seat.... Now should we continue where we left off?"

Blu raised an eyebrow, "Where we left off?  You mean leaving, right? I have all my offensive supplies accounted for, so all that remains is a map, a form of transportation, and a source of food." 

He'd take a seat, keeping his focus on Starlight over Flurry, as he had no reason to believe that anyone other than Starlight was actually in charge here. "I'd like to get started sooner rather than later. The sooner this is dealt with the better."

(Fuoco)

On 2023-06-17 at 1:53 AM, Kujamih said:

".... I think.... I may also be an ODT like you... But the weird thing is... I know everyone here and everyone knows who i am......"

Fuoco looked disappointed at that, "Oh, is that all? I was hoping that you were going to confess to having killed someone too, then we could work through the subsequent trauma together." She sighed, "What makes you think you're not from here? Do you know someone who is missing? Do those who know you here remember you differently?"

@Illiad Easle

As Fuoco mention the word kill White's face would show fear and regret. A sign of guilt.

He'd shake nervously and ask

" You killed alot too right? Youd understand... Right?" Hed then look at the ground and stare there for a while.

Hed close his eyes and give a sigh of weakness.

" I'm... Pathetic..."

2 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

What makes you think you're not from here? Do you know someone who is missing? Do those who know you here remember you differently?"

"No... But i seem to have been put back from the past..... But the things that should happen.... Didn't happen... Something definitely changed..."