Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did the mane 5 separate too after the ending?

xLuneti

After Twilight became a ruler, do you guys think the mane 5 stop hanging out together or continue doing meeting in the friendship castle and be friends? the season 7 kinda implies they were friends before twilight, even if that contradicts the episode 1.

Also, what happened to the friendship castle, did starlight continue to live there alone?

14 minutes ago, xLuneti said:

After Twilight became a ruler, do you guys think the mane 5 stop hanging out together or continue doing meeting in the friendship castle and be friends?

The very last episode very clearly show that they arrange to meet up once a moon at least. Any answers the episode didn't show, you're free to think of with your own imagination

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Will Guide said:

The very last episode very clearly show that they arrange to meet up once a moon at least. Any answers the episode didn't show, you're free to think of with your own imagination

This.

The Mane Six meet at least once a moon, so they can rule Equestria together and stay connected regardless of what's going on with their lives.

• Brohoof 2

Even in the later seasons... you could kind of tell they hung out with each other less and less because twilight made it a big deal they hang out in season 8. Earlier episodes, they kind of hung out every day but later on it's probably much less often.

• Brohoof 3

When I read Mane 5, I immediately think G5.

I think they did not stay together. They never really did during the show anyways, except for big adventures or events. So they would probably only hang out together with Twilight for nostalgia tips.

• Brohoof 3

They pretty much showed a natural evolution of friendship. Each of the Mane 6 now have responsibilities that take up a majority of their time and attention, but they make an effort to get together to rekindle the love and bond that they hold.

Honestly, that's what friends do and it really resonates with a lot of adults who really can only meet up maybe once or a handful a times a year due to distance and responsibilities. Their meetup really feels like a convention meetup between friends.

Kinda why is really resonates with me. ^^

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I will never understand how Starlight’s been able to live rent free for so long :fiery: Same with Trixie, she just parks her wagon in Twilight’s backyard.

Well, Starlight is Twilight's pupil so she can live in the castle forever, plus, it's literally 20 meters away from the school she runs

• Brohoof 3

20 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I will never understand how Starlight’s been able to live rent free for so long :fiery: Same with Trixie, she just parks her wagon in Twilight’s backyard.

Trixie pays the "We're friends?...:confused:" price.  :P

---

I think that the only ponies out of the Mane 5 who still spoke regularly/weekly would've been Fluttershy and Rarity since they had their spa days. 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is very busy with her boutiques, she will travel a lot between them. Don't forget the Yakyakistan boutique, which means even less free time.

Rainbow Dash is busy as Wonderbolt, but she returns every evening to Ponyville.

Applejack is rooted in Ponyville. The same is true for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Pinkie might travel around sometimes, together with Cheese, but most of the time I imagine her in Ponyville.

I think Fluttershy and Applejack will regularly see each other for a small amount of time. I can imagine that Fluttershy sometimes gets apple deliveries for some her animals. Or carrots of course. Pinkie will show up anywhere in Ponyville, always checking how her friends are doing. Rainbow is probably pretty exhausted after a long day. Maybe not every day, but I can imagine she will see her friends sometimes in the evening. I can imagine they often meet each other in the evening and Rarity shows up whenever she is in Ponyville. And why shouldn't Twilight have the time for it either? She can teleport. And when they meet "once in a moon", they will take a whole day for each other and do some nice things together. :)

They are not separating in my book, they just don't have that much time anymore. Applejack was always in this situation, even before season 1 started. The only difference is that Rarity and Twilight are not (always) there anymore. And Rainbow only in the evening on work days.

• Brohoof 2