Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rosy Moonlight

Does anyone have the headcannon that Cozy Glow doesn't have parents because she was grown from a singular organism as part of an experiment which had gone wrong, or that she was birthed by an mysterious asexual creature and something happened to her as an infant.

:balloon:   :catface:                                                          

:balloon:                                 

:Cozy:

Androgynous, not asexual. Hermetic in nature. Like tammuz. The golden child. The light bearer. The reincarnation of the sun.

Do you see her cutie mark? The tower like a red trident with the upside down triangle. It was brought down once. They are trying to communicate, you know. Like the opening ceremony of the olympics 1992 "foreshadowing" the current pan-demic event. Get it? Probably not.

Now, I do not know the character itself. I would have to force myself to finish watching the show. But I can see behind the courtain. His influence is permeating our very reality. Change... change... change. Or something like that, hehehe. He is such a good player it makes the whole world dance.

So, if you are picking up on something, and it makes no sense. Keep it for later. It will make sense in due time. But I like your perception.

On 2022-02-28 at 7:41 PM, They call me Loyalty said:

Androgynous, not asexual. Hermetic in nature. Like tammuz. The golden child. The light bearer. The reincarnation of the sun.

Do you see her cutie mark? The tower like a red trident with the upside down triangle. It was brought down once. They are trying to communicate, you know. Like the opening ceremony of the olympics 1992 "foreshadowing" the current pan-demic event. Get it? Probably not.

Now, I do not know the character itself. I would have to force myself to finish watching the show. But I can see behind the courtain. His influence is permeating our very reality. Change... change... change. Or something like that, hehehe. He is such a good player it makes the whole world dance.

So, if you are picking up on something, and it makes no sense. Keep it for later. It will make sense in due time. But I like your perception.

Honestly, I am kind of confused by this, like I accidentally entered someone else's conversation. :blush:

But it's nice I found Hermeticism (Hermetic) here since I didn't know it existed. :mlp_smile:

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

For the mysterious asexual creature, I imagined they would dress like a 80's pony, greatly resembling the ponies in the original MLP show.

The 80's ponies are the earliest ponies in the official MLP franchise, like how single-celled organisms are among the earliest lifeforms.

Also, number 9 on the list would be quite interesting for the headcannon.

https://www.eightieskids.com/10-strange-and-bizarre-facts-about-my-little-pony/

:darling:  :eager: