Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! Or more so... welcome back?

Polar Breeze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I think I was just searching randomly, I am sure all those years ago... and found this place! I remember of so many good friends and talks I had gotten into... and I really missed it. So after a couple or so years, I guess you can say I am back!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was honestly to make fun of it at first on Netflix. I know, not the best way to start that... but hear me out! My sister and I were just browsing through some stuff, trying to find something to watch. But then, we saw this show called My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. At first, we thought it looked super girly, which again, I understand if some might hate me for that. But the cover art for it didn't give it justice. We decided to watch the first episode together. Not sure if my sister cared for it too much, but somehow, I did! I do not know what got me there... but before ya know it? I watched all three of the seasons that was up on the time and wanted more! Now I have watched it all pretty much, and am hoping it will just get better with G5!

Now, I will be honestly, I am really not sure if this is where something like this is supposed to go, and I do apologize if that is the case! It has been so long since I was here last, there is so many things I remember, and have also forgotten.

It has been what... a couple of years? Honestly think it was more than that now. Heh, and I do not think I left last in great conditions as I was going through a lot and was horrid at being social or talking to anypony half of the times. But... on the bright side, I can say now? I am a lot more social! I can keep talks going, am a lot more happier about myself... and I think that is why I wanted to come back here now feeling like a changed pony.

I am not sure if anyone remembers me, maybe not now as I have a new OC named Polar Breeze who is kind of me with the likes... loving the winters and Holidays most of all! Just suuuuper nice to like see all houses light up with so many colors. I would walk all of the time just to see them all, can never get enough of it.

Going to keep this short at least, and again, I am SUPER sorry if this wasn't the right place for this, but it felt so long now that I almost feel like I am starting over again around here. I am very happy to be back, and either old or new friends alike... I really do hope to keep a lot more active this time around here! ^c^

• Brohoof 8

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Welcome to the forums, Polar.
Or should I say, welcome back. ^^

I hope you have fun and make lots of friends.

Thank you so much! Just typing what I did now, is already bringing back so many memories... and I kind of like that! I think I am going to do much better here this time, without a doubt. Or at the ver least I am going to give it my all!

• Brohoof 3

I... uh oh... I passed out! And then I see all this support and welcomes? I just... wow... thank you all so much! That is bringing a tear to my eye right here and now... I do not even know what to say really! Just was not expecting all of this, but... it... it means so much! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi, and welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a great time here. c:

Oh thank you so much! As I said the support here is already making me very excited and just... so happy to be back!:kindness:

I can not thank you all enough for this, it is making me feel so loved! ^c^

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Hello Polar Breeze and welcome (back) to the forums. There's always something going on around here.

Thank you so much Ocean! I know that there is, why I am hoping a couple of years later I missed a lot, just so there's much more to see!

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Ocean Breeze said:

Hello and welcome (back) to the forums!! 

We're glad you're here!!

Gosh, every time I think that the love and support is done... there is always more to be had! Gaaaah, but thank you so much for the welcome back Ocean, am SUPER glad to be here once again!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparkly sparks said:

welcome [back] to the forums!

And a thank you so much Sparkly! So far the past couple of days has been amazing here, just confirming me that yup... it is so good to be back! ^c^

• Brohoof 1

Hey Polar Breeze, welcome back to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I really love tea and Octavia! :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here, and that your stay is awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kadae said:

Hey Polar Breeze, welcome back to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I really love tea and Octavia! :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here, and that your stay is awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

Hey, nice to meet you Kadae! And thank you so much for the welcoming back!

Oooh, I am more of a coffee person and interesting as I like Vinyl!

Already it has been amazing and it continues to only grow! Thanks to nice people like you! ^_^