Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Gorgans Digital Art Commissions

Gorgan

(edited)

Hey there everypony! Im Gorgan, im an fine arts student and I specialize on digital arts, (3d modeling, cinematography, video editing, motion captures, photogrammetry, 3d printing, Vrm’s and digital drawing and sculpting).

I can draw and model whatever you may want (if I find it proper), landscapes, sketches, illustrations or even some special effects.

I can work with a reference or even add my own taste to your characters.

payment: https://mlpforums.com/store/category/185-gorgans-digital-art-commissions/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Simple shade full body/portrait and simple background: 25$

Apple BloomPonyRat2D KittypunkPony

*Detailed 3D model or drawing: 35$

unnamed.thumb.jpg.8b2d5919e43b556e7045dfd71d2b0a32.jpg  3D-donkey  

do-anything-in-3d-2d-video-photo-or-logo-design.png                  Pony Candle

3d Kittypunk 1               

*Detailed scene (a Renderd Video and the scene will be provided): 60$

Valtasar's pony  Feather Flicker

*3D environment (still rendered image) (with or without character):  55$

Pony799820301_Screenshotfrom2022-03-0513-48-45.thumb.png.7c3723c3f0ac3b1745b90da2dbf72005.png

*VRM - Vtube Avatar (+i can guide you on how to set it up to work on dicrord and obs) 280$

Vrm - Vtube Character based on me!

Edited by Gorgan
ADDED new image
  • Brohoof 2

On 2022-03-07 at 3:30 AM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Are the 3D models you make able to be rigged for animation or VTuber use in the future after they have already been made?

If i understand correctly you mean: if i can make a model (simple 3d model) and in the future add an animation rig or make it so it works as vrm (vtube avatar)

Yes it is possible and i have done it in the past with a pony character.

2 hours ago, Gorgan said:

If i understand correctly you mean: if i can make a model (simple 3d model) and in the future add an animation rig or make it so it works as vrm (vtube avatar)

Yes it is possible and i have done it in the past with a pony character.

Sweet! Could you do anthro creatures too? How detailed could they be?

2 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Sweet! Could you do anthro creatures too? How detailed could they be?

Yes, i can. i can make them as detailed as you want, just give me an example (so we are on the same page).