Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pilot Episode of Equestrian Tales- 

(Click below link for story)

Equestrian Tales- Tallest Tale Part 1 Screenplay

(Note before viewing) this is a full episode in screen time, so not the lightest of reads, done in a traditional screenplay format as it was intended to be seen in)

On an expedition to the castle of the Two Sisters, Twilight and Starlight Glimmer discover an abandoned section of the castle, containing the living quarters of the former residence. Here they make a discovery that would reshape their understanding of the history of Equestria lost to time, left to decay with the happy memories of Celestia's time after Luna's banishment.

"A young group of adventures journey across a changing world, to discover the secrets and tales, in a time and land before Equestria.” 

This story spans the lost years between the founding of Equestria and the coronation for the Princesses. This story will take time to get out, but I hope the first part interests you enough to continue reading installments in the future. Please note this story is not about the main six, Twilight and Starlight are only here for a send off, these events and stories are of a new cast, but some familiar faces and names will return throughout the series including some sisters at a much younger age o-O. 

Please note this story contains a fully finished song posted in this same posting (see attachments), Singing talents of Caleb Hyles, Wub Cake, we also recently added Gabriel Brown and Claire Corlett to the team and around 17 mins animatics, nearly 70% of this story was build in storyboards, and voiced. I can and will post those here (or else where with a link) for those that would like to see them. 

Our hopes are that we can continue this story in written form, we still have our main voice talent team as well, so audio version version of this story is still possible, but we have made the decision as a team to rebuild the story into an original series, that is currently in production. The story is very different and I wanted to share the original story in its pure form with those that I hoped would enjoy it the most.

Thank you, and hope you enjoy.

dawnExpressions001.jpg

Tallest Tale title card.jpg

Poster 3.png

poster.png

tall_tail_studies_01.jpg

sireDusk_LineUp_06_eyeWarm.jpg

inkheart_studies_01.jpg

Edited by K_Cast
  • Brohoof 1