Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can I get some pony merchandise when I'm 16 years old?

RakanTheMan

For details, I'm 16 and I feel like getting a pony plushie. But the problem is that I live in a country where they aren't sold in any places I know

I also can't ask my parents because they won't be that onboard with it. Plus we can't use an online shop like ebay because first of all I don't have a credit card and my father doesn't trust online stores so he won't buy from there

The only way I can get a plush now is If I ask my brother (Who is in america at the moment but will travelling back to my country soon) to buy a pony plushie for me from America but the communication between me and him is somewhat limited and I'm not sure if he would do it for me. Hopefully he does

Do you guys have any advice on how I can get a plush, I want it

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, PinkiePie50 said:

my father doesn't trust online stores

Wow, that's uh... wow.  Yeah... just... wow.  Like, none of them??  Like, he won't buy a single thing online, period?!  Sweet merciful Celestia, that's, um... that sure is... um... quaint?  Yeah, let's go with quaint.

If I were you, I would,

A.) Have a heart to heart with your folks and try to explain to them MLP is just a normal, wholesome show for all ages, and that liking it is no different than liking a Disney movie.  Try to get them onboard.

and B.)  Attempt to drag your dad kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  We're almost a quarter of the way through it already.  We've been here awhile.  The water's fine.

4 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Wow, that's uh... wow.  Yeah... just... wow.  Like, none of them??  Like, he won't buy a single thing online, period?!  Sweet merciful Celestia, that's, um... that sure is... um... quaint?  Yeah, let's go with quaint.

If I were you, I would,

A.) Have a heart to heart with your folks and try to explain to them MLP is just a normal, wholesome show for all ages, and that liking it is no different than liking a Disney movie.  Try to get them onboard.

and B.)  Attempt to drag your dad kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  We're almost a quarter of the way through it already.  We've been here awhile.  The water's fine.

Don't trust the internet .. it ruts the mind:BornAgainBrony:

On 2022-03-11 at 2:53 PM, Kujamih said:

Don't trust the internet .. it ruts the mind:BornAgainBrony:

I was speaking just about online shopping, since that was what the OP mentioned.  I'm not talking about things like social media.  Yeah, avoid social media like the plague.  Sure.  But there's no reason to be hyper terrified of all online shopping.

Edited by Justin_Case001
Edited for typo

Places like etsy should have plushies available...but I get your situation and it's really tough, I know. My parents would throw it right away if they saw an MLP plushie, and that's a sad thing. It is tough when your parents can't accept things and not only that don't trust online places. There are plush makers out there, but again...they only have online stores...

2 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

I was speaking just about online shopping, since that was what the OP mentioned.  I'm not talking about things like social media.  Yeah, avoid social media like the plague.  Sure.  But there's no reason to hyper terrified of all online shopping.

Online shopping IS on the internet! so it thay relevant...see it thay tricked thee! Dun dun duuunnn!

Give your limitations, there is not much advice anyone can provide. You have eliminated the 2 sources (physical location and internet shopping) that we here would have supplied. 

Your best course of action is to purchase the mentioned plushie from your brother. However, @FlitterFlutter brought up a good idea: offer to cut lawns, shovel driveways, etc. in/around your area in exchange for cash payments. Inform your parents you want your own money, that is a completely valid reason for a teenager to want to do such a thing. Use the money your earned to buy a VISA gift card and then proceed to use it online.

You’re on your own here. Sorry.

• Brohoof 1