Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like about the person above you?

Braeburn

I remember when you first arrived, I was one of the few people who actually got the HoN reference on your avatar. I've always seen you as an affable guy who possesses commendable paint skills, especially that image you posted in your welcoming thread. Speaking of that image, I find it interesting that while you possess an unwavering love of cupcakes, you've admitted to never eating one in your life! Go figure. :P

Edited by Swoop

Holy Celestia !

I don't really know this pony that well, but I think they are awesome !! :)

obvious cool hardcore rarity fan, I am always agreeing with their posts,

down to earth and very sweet and smart ~ :)

I like that you're an exceptionally nice person among the forums, even if you were here for almost a week! Which surprises me because if I had joined after you did, I would've figured you would've been here for months!

• Brohoof 1

Absolute top bloke. I love his taste in music, and he's one of the few people that will actually have a detailed discussion with me about Australian economics and politics, and genuinely remain engaged and interested the entire time! You sir, score full points in my book.

Bloody classy OG right up there, a real man of potential wealth and taste. The fact that he likes hiphop only adds to the awesome.

I enjoy discussing things and shoving my opinion down his throat debating with the above user. Especially in the anime thread. ;)

• Brohoof 1