Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya, new pony

ponyuiqfh1i9f8jj298fuj2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I thought it was cute so I decided to check it out and I got hooked. I regret not doing so earlier because I felt the same for like years but that's just how I am I guess T,T

hi! i'm snowfall shy, i'm 16 and some of my interests outside of mlp include coding, gamedev / graphics programming, cooking, and gaming

some of my favorite games are: Project Zomboid, Factorio, ONI, KSP, and Minecraft

i'm really hoping to meet some friends here :D

• Brohoof 6

Hello snowfall_shy and welcome to the forums. There's always something going on around here.

16 hours ago, snowfall_shy said:

hi! i'm snowfall shy, i'm 16 and some of my interests outside of mlp include coding, gamedev / graphics programming, cooking, and gaming

Nice, what are you working on?

1 hour ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Hello snowfall_shy and welcome to the forums. There's always something going on around here.

Nice, what are you working on?

yay hi, well i was working on a game where you were gonna fight a bunch of zombies but i'm kinda burnt out now...idk what to do now tbh, i'm a little upset. i don't have any other ideas :(

1 hour ago, snowfall_shy said:

yay hi, well i was working on a game where you were gonna fight a bunch of zombies but i'm kinda burnt out now...idk what to do now tbh, i'm a little upset. i don't have any other ideas :(

Funny thing, I'm also a programmer, but I'm currently working on a program for data analysis. What programming languages do you use?

32 minutes ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Funny thing, I'm also a programmer, but I'm currently working on a program for data analysis. What programming languages do you use?

oh thats rly interesting :o if I'm making games I'll use C++ but i also like typescript and java and a few other probably

I'm feeling better now btw i watched an episode of mlp lol

20 hours ago, snowfall_shy said:

oh thats rly interesting :o if I'm making games I'll use C++ but i also like typescript and java and a few other probably

Nice, I use Java, JavaScript and Python. Maybe we could form a friend group of gamedevs with PinkiePie50.

• Brohoof 1