Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Adventures with New Friends: An MLP G5 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash, Sparklefan1234 and Totally Lyra

Courageous Thunder Dash

OOC: 

@Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra

Ah yes, Maretime Bay...a place where 'mostly' earth ponies hung about and relaxed...now...it seems as if all species have come to enjoy their time, ever since Sunny Starscout and her newfound friends reunited everyone through a great quest. Thundy and Chelsea just got back from a great time at a new town called Friendshire, where Thundy unlocked his pure heart and Chelsea found some new great friends and helped rid the curse out of a few ponies. 

"Haah, it's about time we take another trip..." Thundy said as he walk alongside his great friend Chelsea. "We just came back from Friendshire a few days ago and you're already wanting to go some place else...sheesh can't a griffoness pony catch a break?" Chelsea asked as she kept up with Thundy. "Well, who knows...wherever we go, they could use our help..." Thundy said stopping and extending his talon out. "So whaddaya say? Ready for that teleportation spell again?" Thundy asked. "Well...considering I didn't get zapped hard last time...I guess we could go..." Chelsea said looking back at Thundy, gripping his talon. The two gathered their respective energies and disappeared with poof. Meanwhile in the center square of Maretime Bay...all seemed to be quiet...until a mysterious energy whirred up...and suddenly...POOF! Out of nowhere, two griffons appeared (Thundy and Chelsea) The two griffons looked around. "Well...this is certainly a new place..." Thundy said. "I wonder where we are now..." Chelsea thought out loud. 

• Brohoof 2

*Pipp steps in front of Thundy and Chelsea putting her phone above her face *

"Hey, Pippsqueaks! Princess Pipp here coming to live from "Friendshire" where all your O&O LARP dreams become a reality!" 

*BIG SMILE* "I'm here with Thundy and Chelsea, the proprietors of this RP'ers paradise!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

Chelsea stepped back a little. Thundy froze in place. It seemed like some random pony had just appeared out of nowhere with a cell phone and someway...somehow...she knew their names. "Wait...how in the wide wide world do you know our names?" Chelsea asked taken aback by what the pony was saying. 

@Totally Lyra

• Brohoof 2

Sunny let out a content sigh as she turned away from the closing door behind her. She just finished making her last delivery for the morning, leaving her time to meet some more of the tourists. Maretime Bay was receiving new visitors every day since the three races learned to trust each other again, and she was loving every minute of it. It wasn't just visitors coming either. Ponies she was used to seeing on the street every day wouldn't be there sometimes as they were taking their own trips to visit different unicorn and pegasus cities.

Sunny looked around, hoping to find Izzy somewhere nearby. "Where is she at? I hope she didn't forget our plans to welcome some ponies to the city today," she said silently to herself as she started trotting down the street.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Chelsea stepped back a little. Thundy froze in place. It seemed like some random pony had just appeared out of nowhere with a cell phone and someway...somehow...she knew their names. "Wait...how in the wide wide world do you know our names?" Chelsea asked taken aback by what the pony was saying. 

*Looks up at the sky, furious*

"RANDOM PONY!? NOW LISTEN HERE YOU OMNISCIENT OAF!

I HAVE MORE PERSONALITY IN ONE HOOF THAN YOU DO IN YOUR WHOLE BODY AND- " 

*Pipp remembers that birds are incredibly skittish, friendly demeanor appears* 

"Oh, hello. Sorry for that little outburst but I have a little issue with criticism." *Eye twitch* 

"How did I know your names? Your Trotter page of course. I must say, you have quite the impressive follower count if I do say so myself." :proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sunny let out a content sigh as she turned away from the closing door behind her. She just finished making her last delivery for the morning, leaving her time to meet some more of the tourists. Maretime Bay was receiving new visitors every day since the three races learned to trust each other again, and she was loving every minute of it. It wasn't just visitors coming either. Ponies she was used to seeing on the street every day wouldn't be there sometimes as they were taking their own trips to visit different unicorn and pegasus cities.

Sunny looked around, hoping to find Izzy somewhere nearby. "Where is she at? I hope she didn't forget our plans to welcome some ponies to the city today," she said silently to herself as she started trotting down the street.

"Lalala Pony, Lalala Pony," "What's up, Sunny, ready to go meet some new friends?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

"Ugh...I don't check that thing that much anymore..." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity and made his iPhone 11 appear from the blue in his talon. He pulled up the Trotter app and gave a quick glance. His follower count had gone up. "Huh, didn't know I was that famous..." He said. 

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Ugh...I don't check that thing that much anymore..." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity and made his iPhone 11 appear from the blue in his talon. He pulled up the Trotter app and gave a quick glance. His follower count had gone up. "Huh, didn't know I was that famous..." He said. 

*Somewhat embarrassed but not bitter even though she's supposed to be up to date for her job, blushes*  

"Wow, I only have an iPone 8." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

12 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"You gotta upgrade there..." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity and made his iPhone 11 disappear with a poof. "Anyway, what is this new place?" He asked looking into the pegasus' eyes while Chelsea took a step forward. 

*Pipp takes her new phone from Thundy and smiles* "Thank You, New Friend."

"Have you ever been to Disneigh World? Friendshire is a lot like that minus the rides and $150.00 bit limited edition churros." :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

@Sparklefan1234

"I don't think we ever got your name..." Chelsea said. "I've been to Disney world...well...back on my original home planet of...earth..." Thundy said, his words sort of trailing off. Chelsea looked at Thundy. "Maybe you shouldn't mention that anymore..." Chelsea said softly. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"I don't think we ever got your name..." Chelsea said. "I've been to Disney world...well...back on my original home planet of...earth..." Thundy said, his words sort of trailing off. Chelsea looked at Thundy. "Maybe you shouldn't mention that anymore..." Chelsea said softly. 

*Weirded out* "Ooookay, so you *don't* live in Griffonstone but you're from a whole other planet?" "That's...Cool." *Smiles awkardly* 

@Sparklefan1234

"It's quite the long story...I could tell it to you if you'd like, but promise me there won't be gossip about it." Thundy replied. "It's okay...uhm...what's your name again? I didn't catch it the first time since things were moving so fast..." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"It's quite the long story...I could tell it to you if you'd like, but promise me there won't be gossip about it." Thundy replied. "It's okay...uhm...what's your name again? I didn't catch it the first time since things were moving so fast..." Chelsea stated. 

"My name is Pipp Petals and I am a Social Media trendsetter." :oh_golly:

5 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Pipp Petals hm? That's a really cute name." Thundy complimented. "Me?" I'm a musician, car tuner and athlete." Thundy said. "And I'm a marine biologist." Chelsea chimed in looking at Pipp. "So...what's the name of this place?" Thundy asked. 

"My sister Zipp LOVES cartoons! Especially, ones about talking animals." 

"I have a friend named Sunny who lives by the ocean and I'm sure she's interested in marine life, too." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

@Sparklefan1234

"Oh? I'd love to meet your friend Sunny. She sounds like a really nice pony...maybe we could hang out by the beach and even go for a swim together..." Chelsea said with a soft smile. "Zipp sounds pretty cool. I bet she'll love the movie Zootopia...unless she's seen it already and if she did, I could imagine she squealed over it." Thundy commented. 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

"Lalala Pony, Lalala Pony," "What's up, Sunny, ready to go meet some new friends?" 

"Woah!" Sunny jumped at Izzy's sudden appearance behind her. "How do you keep doing that? I thought you were only medium sneaky." Sunny shook her head slightly, trying to recollect her thoughts. "Ok, let's see. We have pegasi visiting from Zephyr Heights and unicorns from Bridlewood, but you probably already know them. We've also got some kirin around, and," Sunny stopped for a moment, listening to the conversations of the other ponies on the street. "And by the sound of it, some gryphons just showed up too," she concluded. "Where should we start?"

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Oh? I'd love to meet your friend Sunny. She sounds like a really nice pony...maybe we could hang out by the beach and even go for a swim together..." Chelsea said with a soft smile. "Zipp sounds pretty cool. I bet she'll love the movie Zootopia...unless she's seen it already and if she did, I could imagine she squealed over it." Thundy commented. 

"I LOVE that movie! "Try Everything" inspired me to be a singer, dancer and Social Media Influencer among my many other talents!" *BIG SMILE* 

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

"Woah!" Sunny jumped at Izzy's sudden appearance behind her. "How do you keep doing that? I thought you were only medium sneaky." Sunny shook her head slightly, trying to recollect her thoughts. "Ok, let's see. We have pegasi visiting from Zephyr Heights and unicorns from Bridlewood, but you probably already know them. We've also got some kirin around, and," Sunny stopped for a moment, listening to the conversations of the other ponies on the street. "And by the sound of it, some gryphons just showed up too," she concluded. "Where should we start?"

*Thinking* "Kirin? You mean like, @Treeglow Flicker  Maiden of the House of Many Problems?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

@Sparklefan1234

"Yay! Another Zootopia fan!" Chelsea cheered bouncing up and down lightly. "Try Everything is such a great song, a perfect way to end a movie." Thundy said with a smile. "Perhaps we could all sit down and watch it sometime." Chelsea suggested. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Yay! Another Zootopia fan!" Chelsea cheered bouncing up and down lightly. "Try Everything is such a great song, a perfect way to end a movie." Thundy said with a smile. "Perhaps we could all sit down and watch it sometime." Chelsea suggested. 

"I'm also a BIG fan of Rapunzel! If I had a waifu she would be it." *Heart eyes*

@Sparklefan1234

"Oooh, have you seen the spin on that movie...Tangled? That one is so funny. I tell ya...that horse is such a hoot...always acting so serious and keeping his rider in check. He tries so hard to hide his soft side and almost never lets his guard down" Chelsea commented. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Oooh, have you seen the spin on that movie...Tangled? That one is so funny. I tell ya...that horse is such a hoot...always acting so serious and keeping his rider in check. He tries so hard to hide his soft side and almost never lets his guard down" Chelsea commented. 

"You mean, Maximus? Yeah, he's *really* funny!" *Laughs* 

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

"Yep, that's him. I really like quirky animal characters. They just really add on to the humor, like Kristoff's reindeer Sven." Chelsea said back. "Ah that movie...I still remember when I had that job at the disney store as the karaoke facilitator. Man, so many little ones wanted to sing "Let It Go..." Thundy commented. "Anyway, didn't you say some of your friends would come to meet us?" Chelsea asked. 

• Brohoof 1