Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Adventures with New Friends: An MLP G5 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash, Sparklefan1234 and Totally Lyra

Courageous Thunder Dash

6 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

"It's not that kind of 'bowl'ing Izzy, but they might offer some snacks in here," Sunny started to tell Izzy, but stopped to look around when she heard her friend's voice call out to her. She spotted Pipp walking up with a couple of what appeared to be gryphons. "Woah, who are your friends Pipp?"

"Hey, guys! This is Thundy and Chelsea and I don't think Chels plays soccer." 

6 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Totally Lyra @Sparklefan1234

Thundy and Chelsea heard the names of the two ponies being called. "Hm...interesting....most pony names back in mainland Equestria have names of items or descriptive names..." Thundy thought to himself. 

"That's the "old way" of thinking Thundy." *Smiles* "Our parents are able to name us whatever they want now.".

Sunny looked in awe at the gryphons. She had read about them before, but seeing them in person was another thing entirely. She walked up to them and offered a hoof. "Nice to meet you, Thundy and Chelsea. I'm Sunny Starscout."

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra

Thundy and Chelsea looked at the orange pony before them. It seemed like she never saw griffons before. "Hi there. I'm Thundy." Thundy said. "...And I'm Chelsea." Chelsea said, flicking her pony ears, which had perked up out of her mane. 

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Thundy and Chelsea looked at the orange pony before them. It seemed like she never saw griffons before. "Hi there. I'm Thundy." Thundy said. "...And I'm Chelsea." Chelsea said, flicking her pony ears, which had perked up out of her mane. 

*Clears throat* "*Erm*...Ponies don't like ear flicking.* *Smiles awkwardly* 

"Well, I'd show you around town, but it seems we have some bowling to do first," Sunny said. "I don't know how much of a match I am for you two, but I'll give it my best. Shall we?" Sunny asked, gesturing toward the entrance to Maretime Strike.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I do have a very unique style..." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity. Slowly, he started to grow taller and eventually, had fully shapeshifted into his bipedal form. "There we go." He said as a few extra sparks went off. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

"Well, I'd show you around town, but it seems we have some bowling to do first," Sunny said. "I don't know how much of a match I am for you two, but I'll give it my best. Shall we?" Sunny asked, gesturing toward the entrance to Maretime Strike.

*Puts her hoof around Sunny's shoulder, intimidating face* "Don't worry, Sunny I'll show you how it's done." 

4 minutes ago, Thundy said:

"Well, I do have a very unique style..." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity. Slowly, he started to grow taller and eventually, had fully shapeshifted into his bipedal form. "There we go." He said as a few extra sparks went off. 

*In awe* "Whoa...I didn't know gryphons were part giraffe." 

"Wait, how did you... huh? You just...?" Sunny was somewhat lost for words upon witnessing Thundy's transformation. "Ok, umm. I have about 47 questions, but I'll just ask one. How did you do that?" Sunny asked.

• Brohoof 1

"It's my abilities. I can wield electricity and use it as a source of magic." Thundy explained as he gathered some electricity and made his bowling bag appear. It had all of his equipment inside: shoes, balls, towel and grip assist tools such as grip powder. 

"I have abilities too...plus...I'm actually...part pony...see?" Chelsea said showing her pony ears and her cutie mark, which was a blue ying-yang sign surrounded by two tidal waves. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"It's my abilities. I can wield electricity and use it as a source of magic." Thundy explained as he gathered some electricity and made his bowling bag appear. It had all of his equipment inside: shoes, balls, towel and grip assist tools such as grip powder. 

"I have abilities too...plus...I'm actually...part pony...see?" Chelsea said showing her pony ears and her cutie mark, which was a blue ying-yang sign surrounded by two tidal waves. 

"Ooooh! Neato!" *Wide-eyed* 

Chelsea gathered some water energy and formed a little water version of Izzy. The water version of Izzy landed gently on Chelsea's talon and looked up at the real Izzy, sort of reaching out towards her. "Go on, you can have her." Chelsea said. 

• Brohoof 1

"Ok, you two are officially the coolest gryphon and gryphon pony I've ever met! I mean, you're the only ones I've met, but that's beside the point," Sunny added as she watched the little water Izzy reach for the larger pony whose form she mimicked.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Chelsea said:

Chelsea gathered some water energy and formed a little water version of Izzy. The water version of Izzy landed gently on Chelsea's talon and looked up at the real Izzy, sort of reaching out towards her. "Go on, you can have her." Chelsea said. 

*Excited* "Oooh! Look at all the pinks and greens!" "Thank You, Chelsea!". *BIG HUG*

The water version of Izzy jumped on to the real Izzy and scampered up into her mane, burrowing within it. “You’re welcome.” Chelsea said with a smile. “So…everyone ready to bowl now?” Thundy asked opening the door to the bowling alley and holding it open. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

The water version of Izzy jumped on to the real Izzy and scampered up into her mane, burrowing within it. “You’re welcome.” Chelsea said with a smile. “So…everyone ready to bowl now?” Thundy asked opening the door to the bowling alley and holding it open. 

@Totally Lyra @Courageous Thunder Dash

*Whispers to Sunny* "That gryphon sure *loves* his bowling, doesn't he?" *Both giggle* :P

"He sure does," Sunny whispered back with a giggle. "I may have made a mistake challenging him to a match" Sunny walked through the open door, her ears being immediately greeted by the cacophony of dozens of conversations mixing with the sounds of bowling balls rolling down lanes and crashing into pins.

• Brohoof 1

Chelsea followed Sunny and Izzy into the bowling alley, hearing all the familiar sounds of the ambience. Chelsea went to the ball rack and picked up a 15-pound ball, which was colored an aqua blue. She carried it with her water abilities. Thundy entered last and wheeled his bowling gear behind him. 

• Brohoof 1

Sunny couldn't help but smile at Izzy's contagious joy. "Good luck! Those machines can be really tricky," she replied. Taking a look around, she spotted a couple open lanes toward the back. "Go ahead and get set up over there," she said, pointing toward the lanes. "I'll get us signed in and meet you there in a minute."

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Nyx @Sparklefan1234

Thundy set his stuff up at the lane. He then saw Izzy by a claw machine and walked over to her. “Sadly, most of these claw machines are rigged. It sucks because what was once a game of skill is now a game of pure chance. Just watch.” Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Nyx said:

Sunny couldn't help but smile at Izzy's contagious joy. "Good luck! Those machines can be really tricky," she replied. Taking a look around, she spotted a couple open lanes toward the back. "Go ahead and get set up over there," she said, pointing toward the lanes. "I'll get us signed in and meet you there in a minute."

*Smiles at her friend* "Thanks, Sunny. Have fun!" 

31 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Thundy set his stuff up at the lane. He then saw Izzy by a claw machine and walked over to her. “Sadly, most of these claw machines are rigged. It sucks because what was once a game of skill is now a game of pure chance. Just watch.” Thundy said. 

"True." *Hangs head and sighs heavily* "Maybe, I should save my bits for snacks instead." 

Sunny arrived at the lane balancing a dark blue 10-pound bowling ball on her back. "So what brings you to Maretime Bay anyway?" Sunny asked Chelsea as she put down her ball and started setting up the match. "Surely it's not just for a little bowling," she added.

• Brohoof 1

"Vacation actually. We've been traveling a lot and we spent a ton of time in this place called Friendshire. We met so many new friends there. And Thundy ended up winning this fighting tournament that took place there too." Chelsea explained. 

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

Sunny arrived at the lane balancing a dark blue 10-pound bowling ball on her back. "So what brings you to Maretime Bay anyway?" Sunny asked Chelsea as she put down her ball and started setting up the match. "Surely it's not just for a little bowling," she added.

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

"Vacation actually. We've been traveling a lot and we spent a ton of time in this place called Friendshire. We met so many new friends there. And Thundy ended up winning this fighting tournament that took place there too." Chelsea explained. 

“A fighting tournament!?” *Curious* “Was it more like “Karate Kid” or “Mortal Kombat”?”

"Ewww, certainly not mortal kombat. Every fighter had unique abilties and not only that...there were ponies, a yak, a diamond dog, a goat and many other creatures too. The main style exhibited was mainly anime like Naruto, My Hero Academia and Dragonball Z/Super. I mainly used the Dragonball Z/Super style of fighting. I'd power up for you now, but that wouldn't be a good idea since we're indoors." Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 1