Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Adventures with New Friends: An MLP G5 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash, Sparklefan1234 and Totally Lyra

Courageous Thunder Dash

1 minute ago, Thundy said:

@Totally Nyx @Sparklefan1234

"Ewww, certainly not mortal kombat. Every fighter had unique abilties and not only that...there were ponies, a yak, a diamond dog, a goat and many other creatures too. The main style exhibited was mainly anime like Naruto, My Hero Academia and Dragonball Z/Super. I mainly used the Dragonball Z/Super style of fighting. I'd power up for you now, but that wouldn't be a good idea since we're indoors." Thundy explained. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash @Totally Nyx

"I thought the Diamond Dogs were eradicated during the "Whooza Gooboy War"."  

"Nope, they most likely moved to a remote place in Equestria...where caves have hidden diamonds and precious gems. But anyway, everyone ready to start a round of bowling? I certainly am." Thundy said clapping his talons together. 

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Thundy said:

"Nope, they most likely moved to a remote place in Equestria...where caves have hidden diamonds and precious gems. But anyway, everyone ready to start a round of bowling? I certainly am." Thundy said clapping his talons together. 

*Excited* "Yup! I have my phone all ready to film this epic bowling game!" 

@Sparklefan1234 @Totally Nyx

Thundy put his bowling balls on the ball return rack. "Alright, how should we determine the order?" Thundy asked. "Usually, we do it in alphabetical order. If we went with that, I would go first, then Izzy, then Pipp, then Sunny and then finally Thundy." Chelsea said. 

• Brohoof 1

"That sounds fair to me if nopony has any objections," Sunny said, as she started entering their names on the scoreboard. "Aaaaand. . . there we go. You're set to start us out whenever you're ready, Chelsea."

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Thundy put his bowling balls on the ball return rack. "Alright, how should we determine the order?" Thundy asked. "Usually, we do it in alphabetical order. If we went with that, I would go first, then Izzy, then Pipp, then Sunny and then finally Thundy." Chelsea said. 

36 minutes ago, Totally Nyx said:

"That sounds fair to me if nopony has any objections," Sunny said, as she started entering their names on the scoreboard. "Aaaaand. . . there we go. You're set to start us out whenever you're ready, Chelsea."

*Proudly* "Look at the bowling ball I found. It's pink and glittery!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

"Alrighty then...I'm up first..." Chelsea said as she levitated her bowling ball with her water abilities. She then placed it right in front of the foul line. She gathered some water energy, and made her bowling ball spin in place. Chelsea then stomped the ground releasing a pulse, sending the bowling ball whizzing down the lane. It went wide right before hooking into the pocket, causing an explosion of pins. Nothing was left up. "Yay! That's the way to start!" Chelsea cheered, prancing back to the others. "You're up Izzy." Chelsea said. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

"Alrighty then...I'm up first..." Chelsea said as she levitated her bowling ball with her water abilities. She then placed it right in front of the foul line. She gathered some water energy, and made her bowling ball spin in place. Chelsea then stomped the ground releasing a pulse, sending the bowling ball whizzing down the lane. It went wide right before hooking into the pocket, causing an explosion of pins. Nothing was left up. "Yay! That's the way to start!" Chelsea cheered, prancing back to the others. "You're up Izzy." Chelsea said. 

*Izzy trots forward, focuses and rolls the ball* *Excitedly* "FIVE!" "Who's next?" 

24 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Still gotta try to get the rest down Izzy." Chelsea commentated as she watched Izzy. "Yep, let's see if you can get this spare Izzy." Thundy stated as he watched with his arms crossed with a calm expression on his face. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash@Totally Nyx

“Ok.” *Izzy focuses and rolls the ball watching intently as it nudges the spare pin but does not knock it down* *Mildly annoyed* “Aww! Pickles!” 

2 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

@Sparklefan1234 @Courageous Thunder Dash

"Don't worry, Izzy," Sunny said. "You're just warming up. You'll do better next round." Turning to Pipp, she continued, "You're up, Pipp. Show us what you can do."

*Making a call* "Just one sec, Sunny. I need to call my bowling coach, Pin Setter for some pointers."

"Ok, and then what do I do?"

*Woof*

*Big smile* "Thanks, Pin Setter. You're the goodest boy!"

*Pipp sets up and hurls her bowling ball down the lane*

*Excited* "YES! Six out of ten!" 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Thundy said:

"Alright Pipp, let's see if you can get the other four. Gotta aim it right." Thundy said as he watched Pipp bowl. "Then it'll be Sunny and finally my turn." Thundy added. 

"Ok." *Takes a deep breath, exhales and throws the bowling ball* *Begging to herself* "Come on, come on!"

*The ball hits the remaining pins* "Woohoo!".

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Yay Pipp!" Chelsea cheered. Thundy applauded nodding in approval with a smile. "Very nice pickup Pipp." He said. "You're up Sunny." Chelsea said waiting for Sunny to take her turn. 

"Thanks, Chels'." *Smiles* "Dogs make surprisingly good bowling teachers.". 

"Woohoo! Way to go, Pipp!" Sunny grabbed her ball and walked up to the lane. "Here we go," she said as she sent the it rolling. Her aim was off and the ball barely managed to hit a pin in the corner.

"Well, uhh... it wasn't a gutter ball at least," she said. She retrieved her ball again, this time focusing on her targets and sending it faster down the center of the lane. The ball crashed into the rest of the pins, knocking them all down. "Yes!"

• Brohoof 1

"Awesome job Sunny. Now...it's my turn." Thundy stated as he stepped up and picked up his bowling ball, lining up. He then pulled a high cranker style form and released the ball off his claws. The ball went wide. "Break!" Thundy shouted. The ball hooked in sharply, nailing the pocket, knocking all the pins down. "Yes!" Thundy cheered leaping into the air with a fist. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

"Woohoo! Way to go, Pipp!" Sunny grabbed her ball and walked up to the lane. "Here we go," she said as she sent the it rolling. Her aim was off and the ball barely managed to hit a pin in the corner.

"Well, uhh... it wasn't a gutter ball at least," she said. She retrieved her ball again, this time focusing on her targets and sending it faster down the center of the lane. The ball crashed into the rest of the pins, knocking them all down. "Yes!"

1 hour ago, Thundy said:

"Awesome job Sunny. Now...it's my turn." Thundy stated as he stepped up and picked up his bowling ball, lining up. He then pulled a high cranker style form and released the ball off his claws. The ball went wide. "Break!" Thundy shouted. The ball hooked in sharply, nailing the pocket, knocking all the pins down. "Yes!" Thundy cheered leaping into the air with a fist. 

*Thinking to herself* "I wonder if they'll give me some tips to become a better bowler?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

The game went by. The final frame had come. Chelsea was a strike and spare away from breaking her all-time personal best record. "You're so close Chelsea. You have to at least get a strike and a spare to break your personal best." Thundy said. Chelsea stepped forward and prepared herself. 

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

The game went by. The final frame had come. Chelsea was a strike and spare away from breaking her all-time personal best record. "You're so close Chelsea. You have to at least get a strike and a spare to break your personal best." Thundy said. Chelsea stepped forward and prepared herself. 

*Talking to herself in an "annoucer" voice*

"It all comes down to this. One final frame and the ponies are on the losing end."

"Do you think the lack of coordination was the ponies hooves, Laverne?"

"I'm not sure, Shirley, but I do know that either Chelsea or Thundy are currently in the lead."

Edited by Sparklefan1234