Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Mane Five (Gen 5)

Skylight Scintillate

Hi Pippsqueaks, It's Pipp, live from Maretime Bay and now streaming an ask thread. This is where you can ask me and my four friends questions.

Hello everypony, I'm Sunny.

Hey there, Hitch here.

Hello new friend, my name's Izzy!

Sup? I'm Zipp.

*Note, this ask thread would be following the timeline of the series updating the Saturday after the TyT episode happens, so currently, magic has returned for about three weeks. Feel free to ask a question again if something changes. Also, now taking questions related to Make your Mark!

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
15 hours ago, Nitro Spark said:

Oh I get that for sure. What's the fastest you've flown? 

I can't really tell when I'm flying. Pipp?

Oh about 100 kilometers per hour. Turns out my phone has an app for that.

Yeah but magic just returned so it will probably go up in the coming weeks.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream

Hello, nice to meet you all! Everypony gets a question from me:

Pipp: What are your top five favorite colors?

Sunny: Why do you have so many purple hair ties, but only one blue?

Hitch: Do you know why Sprout's machine had an European Union license plate?

Izzy: Now that you have magic, can you fry pony brains?

Zipp: What's the highest altitude you can fly on?

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Tree Song said:

Hello, nice to meet you all! Everypony gets a question from me:

Pipp: What are your top five favorite colors?

Sunny: Why do you have so many purple hair ties, but only one blue?

Hitch: Do you know why Sprout's machine had an European Union license plate?

Izzy: Now that you have magic, can you fry pony brains?

Zipp: What's the highest altitude you can fly on?

Let's see, my favorite colors are green, yellow, purple, red, and blue. They just go so well together.

A blue hair tie stands out. It sends a message that on that day, I was no longer going to accept Canterlogic's brainwashing and prove to Maretime Bay that the other species don't hate us. 

Well I have no idea what this Eu-ro-pe-an Un-ion is. However, I do plan on questioning Sprout in a few days (and firing him). I'll let you know when I find out.

No, of course not! Why does everypony think unicorns can fry brains?

So far about one kilometer but again magic just returned so it will probably go up in the coming weeks. 

17 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Hey Hitch, how do you feel about your tendency to attract animals?

I don't get it. I'm like a magnet for animals even though my talent has nothing to do with them. Ultimately, I have decided to accept the trio in town and they understand when I need some space.

16 hours ago, Rainbowshine295 said:

Hey Sunny, now that you're an alicorn, how many spells do you know? Same question to Izzy.

Considering magic just returned, a few, such as basic levitation. However, all of this is new to me, and well, everypony here so it will probably take a while to learn. I think my father might have some books on unicorn spells in the lighthouse...

Yeah Bridlewood doesn't have many books on spells. We kind of forgot everything after we lost our magic.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Well I have no idea what this Eu-ro-pe-an Un-ion is. However, I do plan on questioning Sprout in a few days (and firing him). I'll let you know when I find out.

I mean the symbol with 12 yellow stars on blue background. Maybe it means something different in your world?

(That question was from me, but the other ones were from Tree Song, that's why she made the post.)

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2022-03-21 at 5:30 PM, Addie said:

Hey Izzy! Did you ever win one of those Prance Prance Revolution contests?

No, because Alpha Brittle never challenged me to one. I think that between you and me, he knows that he would lose.

On 2022-03-21 at 6:24 PM, PawelS said:

I mean the symbol with 12 yellow stars on blue background. Maybe it means something different in your world?

(That question was from me, but the other ones were from Tree Song, that's why she made the post.)

I don't know. I hadn't had the chance to question Sprout yet. However, I'll keep your description in mind.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Hitch, even if you have to fire Sprout from law enforcement, do you think you and him could ever be friends again?

Well it depends. If Sprout is willing to admit his mistakes and get along with the other ponies then I don't see why not.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Reality Check said:

To Izzy, where do you get the inspiration for making craft?

The real question is where do I not get inspiration from? Because inspiration is everywhere! The other unicorns said that I always looked at the world differently.

• Brohoof 1

To Sunny: Do you plan on becoming a princess now that you’re an Alicorn or an ambassador, or will you continue living your normal life?

To Izzy: What’s your favorite spell to cast now that you have your magic back?

To Hitch: Have you ever had to fine anypony for littering?

To Pipp: How come your wings are so fluffy compared to other pegasi?

To Zipp: If you weren’t a princess, would you have become a math or science teacher instead? 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

To Sunny: Do you plan on becoming a princess now that you’re an Alicorn or an ambassador, or will you continue living your normal life?

To Izzy: What’s your favorite spell to cast now that you have your magic back?

To Hitch: Have you ever had to fine anypony for littering?

To Pipp: How come your wings are so fluffy compared to other pegasi?

To Zipp: If you weren’t a princess, would you have become a math or science teacher instead? 

I probably won't become a princess, (that's Pipp and Zipp's thing anyways), but I do plan on spreading the lessons of friendship and magic. I suppose that would make me a friendship and magic ambassador of sorts.

Well I don't know that many spells for now, but probably levitation because it allows me to make things in a whole new way! For example, stringing beads is so much easier now!

Funny you bring that up. While I hadn't had to fine anypony for littering, there was the incident of the serial litterer from a while back. It turned out to be a bunch of rebellious teenagers and after taking to them and their parents, they agreed to several hours of community service.

I'm not sure, I had them for as long as I remember. I can fly just fine now that magic has returned. However, they do look very nice in my selfies.

I would definitely study science that's for sure but teach it? That I'm not so sure.

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

To Zipp and Pipp. When has your sibling really ticked you off? 

Let's see, what about the time Zipp completely ruined my performance over a crystal and ended up making me the laughing stock of Zephyr Heights?

Hey! I thought we got over that already.

Ok ok, I was joking about that. Since the Pippsqueaks have already forgiven me for what happened, I'll forgive you.

Yeah I'm sorry about that.

Apology accepted.

Anyways, when we were young, we used to fight over the silliest things and Pipp would annoy me about her social media. We would hold grudges for long periods of time and refuse to talk to each other...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Izzy, what's it like being one of the CUTEST and most huggable pony? 

Really? Doesn't seem that way. The unicorns always thought I was a bit too much for their community. They didn't even attend my goodbye ceremony. (Well actually, one unicorn did...) Don't get me wrong, I love to hug my friends a lot, but cutest and most huggable? That probably goes to the flying Queen Haven's flying Pomeranian. Oh wait, that isn't a pony. Look at me, going off on a tangent again...

6 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Really? Doesn't seem that way. The unicorns always thought I was a bit too much for their community. They didn't even attend my goodbye ceremony. (Well actually, one unicorn did...) Don't get me wrong, I love to hug my friends a lot, but cutest and most huggable? That probably goes to the flying Queen Haven's flying Pomeranian. Oh wait, that isn't a pony. Look at me, going off on a tangent again...

Well, let's just say you have a secret fanbase who thinks you're so cute and huggable. Even I think so, too. Your eyes are cute, your name's cute, even your voice is cute.

10 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Well, let's just say you have a secret fanbase who thinks you're so cute and huggable. Even I think so, too. Your eyes are cute, your name's cute, even your voice is cute.

Oh a secret fan base huh? Who are they? What are they like? Why do they...

Izzy, this isn’t how an ask thread works.

Oh. Sorry about that...

2 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Oh a secret fan base huh? Who are they? What are they like? Why do they...

Izzy, this isn’t how an ask thread works.

Oh. Sorry about that...

in any way, we think you're the best thing that's ever happened, Izzy. Keep being your adorable self