Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Mane Five (Gen 5)

Skylight Scintillate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh I'm sorry, the internet cut out. It seems like service is still a little spotty here in Maretime Bay, but we're back to answer your questions.

On 2022-06-22 at 7:18 AM, NonBrony said:

Hey Pipp!Did you literally just gave Phyllis the EXACT SAME hairstyle everytime she went to MANEEEEE MELODYYYY?:yay:Did she ever find out that baldspot?XD

Does that bald spot really exist if she doesn't know it's there? If nopony tells her, she won't find out. *nervous laughter.

On 2022-06-22 at 8:53 AM, Rosy Moonlight said:

Izzy, did you ever try to teach Sparky how to fly?

Me? Teach a dragon to fly? Does it look like I can fly? Hehe, no.

On 2022-06-22 at 10:47 AM, NonBrony said:

So,Hitch,how long did the animals serve in prison?

Oh, two weeks.They are out now. However, being able to talk to them directly now certainly helps.

4 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Hitch,

How're things in Maretime Bay with you and Sparky?

Gee, you really seem to like Sparky huh? Well he's very curious about everything and I mostly just try to stop him from doing anything dangerous. 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Gee, you really seem to like Sparky huh? Well he's very curious about everything and I mostly just try to stop him from doing anything dangerous. 

Okay, thank you.

Does it feel great having magic back in Equestria?

14 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay, thank you.

Does it feel great having magic back in Equestria?

Yes, having magic back in Equestria is great, even though it can be a bit hard to control at times. However, what's even better than having magic back is being reunited with the pegasi and unicorns. (Yes, I know that sounds very sappy.) I hope that the different ponies would be able to get along despite the different forms of magic they have.

Of course having magic back is great! I can finally communicate with the animals that keep following me!

Actually, I'm not really sure...

Isn't the answer obvious? Yeah, I can finally fly now!

And you get to take pictures from the air and livestream from a cloud and move clouds to make sure the lighting is just right for your recordings, and you can adjust the humidity with your magic to try to prevent one of those bad mane days...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-07-29 at 3:07 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

What do you all think of this fluffy little guy?

Stitch.jpg.12635f68ca64d9b2f7343f765f938a92.jpg

Oh my gosh, that picture is so cute!

Well it really depends on how friendly it is. I think that as ponies, we should spread friendship and unity to all species willing to accept it.

I'd like to talk to it before forming an opinion on it. I know some critters can be quite troublesome.

Oh my gosh, it's so cute! What is it?

No comment.

On 2022-07-31 at 6:36 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

Oh my gosh, that picture is so cute!

Well it really depends on how friendly it is. I think that as ponies, we should spread friendship and unity to all species willing to accept it.

I'd like to talk to it before forming an opinion on it. I know some critters can be quite troublesome.

Oh my gosh, it's so cute! What is it?

No comment.

He can be a bit of a troublemaker sometimes, but he's cute, fluffy and cuddly, very friendly towards anyone who treats him like a friend. He's nearly indestructable and pretty strong, too. Able to lift things 3000 times his size. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-08-03 at 9:55 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

He can be a bit of a troublemaker sometimes, but he's cute, fluffy and cuddly, very friendly towards anyone who treats him like a friend. He's nearly indestructable and pretty strong, too. Able to lift things 3000 times his size. 

Ok then. That's not a question though.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Can Hitch Trailblazer balance plates or food on his chin? :P

I really don't think this is such a good idea-

Let's find out! *balances a tray of smoothies on Hitch's chin.

Let's see how many questions we can answer before the tray falls!

I dare you to ask Hitch a question right now.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I really don't think this is such a good idea-

Let's find out! *balances a tray of smoothies on Hitch's chin.

Let's see how many questions we can answer before the tray falls!

I dare you to ask Hitch a question right now.

Hitch, do you have a crush on Pipp Petals? :oh_golly:

(edited)
5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hitch, do you have a crush on Pipp Petals? :oh_golly:

Hehehe, Oh, that's a good one.

What!? No I don't! *the tray leans to one side but hitch quickly moves to rebalance it.

Don't mind if I do. Looks like Hitch is better at balancing things than we thought. *grabs a smoothie.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2022-09-10 at 3:27 PM, Brainstorm said:

Main Five,

Just curious, why was Magic, Wing, Feather, and Mayonnaise forbidden words in Unicorn Land?

Did I tell you about the mayonnaise incident in Bridlewood? Oh wait, I didn't, but you don't want to know about it. As for the other words, they are associated with the pegasi, which were our enemies, so we didn't want to mention them. 

• 10 months later...

In regards to before all five of you became friends, were there any ponies who didn’t believe that the other pony races existed? For example, if there was an earth pony saying, "Ponies that fly? Now, really!" Or a unicorn saying "Are you sure those hornless ponies aren’t just one of your special wishes?"