Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hii i'm new!! :D

zeffdakilla

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

i was randomly searching a mlp related question on google and found answers on this site!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

way back in like 2011 i started watching the show all the time on tv. i didn't figure out what bronies were for a while, and once i did i didn't really consider myself one of em'. and now, years later, i'm finally rewatching the series and am a brony now!!

hihi!! i probably won't talk much on here but here's an introduction!

my name is zeth! i'm very obsessed with old and nostalgic media so that explains why i came back to the fandom lol

this is my ponysona vincent violence!! i don't have much info figured out for him besides his name and design, i'm still working on it ;p
1862069285_vincentviolence.thumb.png.4484467ac01e4bc92c5969e60a0c0a27.png

i also love to draw!! i would show my art but most of it isn't pony related, and i'm not completely sure if non-pony stuffs are allowed here... :please:

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome aboard! There is actually a section on the forum dedicated to non-pony art, so feel free to post your work there.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time. Your ponysona looks pretty neat by the way.

6 hours ago, zeffdakilla said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

i was randomly searching a mlp related question on google and found answers on this site!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

way back in like 2011 i started watching the show all the time on tv. i didn't figure out what bronies were for a while, and once i did i didn't really consider myself one of em'. and now, years later, i'm finally rewatching the series and am a brony now!!

hihi!! i probably won't talk much on here but here's an introduction!

my name is zeth! i'm very obsessed with old and nostalgic media so that explains why i came back to the fandom lol

this is my ponysona vincent violence!! i don't have much info figured out for him besides his name and design, i'm still working on it ;p
1862069285_vincentviolence.thumb.png.4484467ac01e4bc92c5969e60a0c0a27.png

i also love to draw!! i would show my art but most of it isn't pony related, and i'm not completely sure if non-pony stuffs are allowed here... :please:

Dakila means great or legendary in my country... What's up zeff the great? Or legendary?:laugh:

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Dakila means great or legendary in my country... What's up zeff the great? Or legendary?:laugh:

tahts what im also thinking in the name but i dont want to say it just you nlang lol

Hello and have a belated welcome from me as well @zeffdakilla

Nice ponysona and there are many people here who also loves to draw :3

As a fellow Fluttershy fan you get of course a Fluttershy greeting from me, which consists out of a kind greeting .. check and this

Spoiler

fluttershy-yay.gif

You have been yayed at

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...