Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want a G5 Equestria Girls?

eventyraren

I wouldn't mind it. Wanting it on the other hand, eh. The quality of the franchise as a whole was decent to me, but it was never something that particularly excited me. Rather than making a G5-ified Equestria Girls, I would prefer for them to bring back G4 Equestria Girls and give that series a proper conclusion. Of course, the improper conclusion the FiM comics got has cemented my doubts of that ever happening. :mlp_maud:

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-03-25 at 3:37 AM, LonelyYugi said:

TKh2JAL.jpgH

My head canon is that time passes slower in the human world. This way you can keep the technology levels the same with Gen 5 since Gen 5's pony world seems like it's on the same tech level as Gen 4's human world.

Fair enough; we know that little or no time passed between the sirens being banished to EqG and, a thousand years later in FiM, Sunny activating the mirror and travelling there. If by the time of G5 the EqG were in their mid-30's, with jobs and so forth, that wouldn't be too surprising.

• Brohoof 1

I don't find the idea of g5 EG appealing. I'm most worried about how they'd play it out, since in my opinion, the new g5 movie was pretty bad. Would prefer for them to wrap g4 up completely and then move onto something new. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...