Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UEFA Euro 2012

Jon the VGNerd

(edited)

As the Holland vs. Denmark match is underway, with Denmark already in the lead 0-1, I think that in my honest opinion, the UEFA Euro 2012 would be a match that's worth watching (and no it's not about an upcoming video game of the same name :P). Here are the teams (all from Europe, hence the name) from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_2012

Now, the reason why I took interest in football (or soccer, as they say in the US, though I almost never used the word soccer) because I watched 2010 FIFA World Cup that's held in South Africa, which made me a lot more interested in football, mainly FIFA or the UEFA. Despite that I'm not from Europe, I still watch it anyway, so feel free to post up :D

Oh, and the Germany vs. Portugal match will be there shortly after the match at 2:30 PM (depends on where are you from), so don't miss it out! :)

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

(edited)

The Denmark vs. The Netherlands game has been amazing so far. I'm really hoping for us (Denmark) to win this one :wub:

Damn good defence by the Danes, btw. :3

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 1

The Denmark vs. The Netherlands game has been amazing so far. I'm really hoping for us (Denmark) to win this one :wub:

Damn good defence by the Danes, btw. :3

Looks like your team won against Holland. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Looks like your team won against Holland. :wub:

Damn right we did ! T'was quite unexpected, actually, as The Netherlands is a much stronger team than the Danish team :wub:

Damn right we did ! T'was quite unexpected, actually, as The Netherlands is a much stronger team than the Danish team :wub:

Indeed. Up next is Germany vs. Portugal. Can't wait! :D

(edited)

Speaking of the US, I think the US are off to a good start after winning against Antigua and Barbuda 3-1 in CONCACAF during the first match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualification Round. :P

Since Germany won against Portugal (what a suspense!), tomorrow Spain's up against Italy and Ireland's taking on Croatia. Can't wait tomorrow! :wub:

Edited by Jon the VGNerd
  • Brohoof 1

Since Germany won against Portugal (what a suspense!), tomorrow Spain's up against Italy and Ireland's taking on Croatia. Can't wait tomorrow! :wub:

Hah, didn't watch that game, knew Germany would win already xD

As for the games tomorrow... Spain's gonna kick Italy's ass, and Croatia's gonna kick Irelands ass <3

(edited)

Hah, didn't watch that game, knew Germany would win already xD

As for the games tomorrow... Spain's gonna kick Italy's ass, and Croatia's gonna kick Irelands ass <3

Well, for Spain vs. Italy... looks like Italy is bringing Spain to its knees, 'cause Italy just scored! :o

EDIT: No, scratch that, Spain evens the score with Italy!

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

Well, for Spain vs. Italy... looks like Italy is bringing Spain to its knees, 'cause Italy just scored! :o

Looks like it just turned the other way around ! 1 - 1 :DD :wub:

Yeah! To me, this match is epic so far. :wub:

I agree ! The italian team has been really aggresive, which makes it all so much more exciting ! :DD

Hmm... ending off the match 1 - 1. I had expected Spain to play better than they did, actually. They missed a lot of chances... :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I agree ! The italian team has been really aggresive, which makes it all so much more exciting ! :DD

Hmm... ending off the match 1 - 1. I had expected Spain to play better than they did, actually. They missed a lot of chances... :/

Yeah. Still, that was an awesome match! The next match is gonna be Ireland vs. Croatia. Can't wait for the next match! :wub:

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

Yeah. Still, that was an awesome match! The next match is gonna be Ireland vs. Croatia. Can't wait for the next match! :wub:

Neither can I. This match was full of excitement, mostly in the second half, actually. But that chance Torres had..... how could he miss on that ? O_O

Neither can I. This match was full of excitement, mostly in the second half, actually. But that chance Torres had..... how could he miss on that ? O_O

I guess all the exhaustion he's enduring and the Italian players closing in on him, chances are he's bound to miss the shot. :o

I guess all the exhaustion he's enduring and the Italian players closing in on him, chances are he's bound to miss the shot. :o

I think the italian team were more exhausted, to be honest. At least, that's what the narrators/commentators/whatever they're called, said here. Also, the goal were pretty much free, and yet he missed ;-;

Yay spain :D

I would cheer for England, but i know we are poop :')

Tomorrow England's up against France, whereas Sweden takes on Ukraine. :D

I think the italian team were more exhausted, to be honest. At least, that's what the narrators/commentators/whatever they're called, said here. Also, the goal were pretty much free, and yet he missed ;-;

Yeah, which is a dissapointment. :(

You don't have to watch it if you don't want to. I don't want to miss out on a single match. :P

Haha, true enough. I just watch the matches there sound to be exciting like the one that was just played and the next one.

And of course I'm going to watch all the Danish matches :P

Already a goal to Croatia... xD