Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UEFA Euro 2012

Jon the VGNerd

Well how about that? Germany wins against Holland! :D

Tomorrow will be Italy vs. Croatia and Spain vs. Ireland! Can't wait! ;D

Croatia and Spain wins xD

Most of my friends are Dutch. I'll probably start rubbing it on their faces once we see the Netherlands eliminated in game 3 against Portugal. They lacked concentration when they let Gomez score both German goals.

Now time to see how Spain's beautiful passing holds up against Croatia. They play without any strikers :o

Most of my friends are Dutch. I'll probably start rubbing it on their faces once we see the Netherlands eliminated in game 3 against Portugal. They lacked concentration when they let Gomez score both German goals.

Now time to see how Spain's beautiful passing holds up against Croatia. They play without any strikers :o

Spain ain't going to play against Croatia. It's:

Croatia - Italy

Spain - Ireland.

:P

Oh my god, this match is... just wow... 4 - 0 to Spain so far :wub:

Haha, Spain won 4 - 0 :DD But I gotta admit... the Irish support... holy shit, I've never seen anything like it before ._.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, this match is... just wow... 4 - 0 to Spain so far :wub:

Haha, Spain won 4 - 0 :DD But I gotta admit... the Irish support... holy shit, I've never seen anything like it before ._.

Yeah. At least they'll get one more chance against Italy next week, but even if they did win against them, they'll still be eliminated fromt he tournament. So tomorrow is France against Ukraine and Sweden against England! :D

Yeah. At least they'll get one more chance against Italy next week, but even if they did win against them, they'll still be eliminated fromt he tournament. So tomorrow is France against Ukraine and Sweden against England! :D

Sounds like two boring matches, in my opinion. So I'm gonna go ahead and say that France is going to win, and Sweden - England's going to be a tie :P

I saw how the Irish were chanting and singing for their country after losing 4-0. They made the stadium sound like a choir singing in a funeral... I sympathized for them :(

But I digress, Ireland's back 4 was terrible. So many slip-ups in the rain.

• Brohoof 1

Man.... the Portugal - Holland & Denmark - Germany matches are going to be hard to watch this sunday, because I want to watch both matches and they're played at the same time ;_;

Same thing with the Ireland - Italy and Croatia - Spain matches.

Guess I'm gonna watch the matches I really want to watch on my pc, and mute my TV in the background with the other two matches that I'm not really gonna follow. :P

I'm really looking forward to the Croatia - Spain match, btw. Because both countries are really strong, and both of them are some of my favorite countries :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Looks like the Ukraine vs. France is underway, with the rain and thunder pouring onto the players and the field. :o

Yes, RKA, I know you won't watch it, but hey, you can't blame a guy who took interest in football. :P

Oh hayfeathers. The match has barely begun and the match is stopped because of the insane rainfall. D:

After the torrential rains, which delayed the game, Ukraine's chances of going to the quarterfinals have hit rock bottom after a 2-0 victory from France. Up next is Sweden vs. Englang, and I can't wait! :D

Edited by Jon the VGNerd
  • Brohoof 1

Looks like Sweden is sent home packing, with Ukraine now facing being eliminated with Sweden if they lose to England. Tomorrow is the match of Czech Republic vs. Poland and Greece vs. Russia. :D

• Brohoof 2

Tomorrow is the match of Czech Republic vs. Poland and Greece vs. Russia. :D

Watching all of those opportunities Poland had just go to waste was hilarious and kinda sad. Still a great game - anyone see the Greece vs. Russia match?

Watching all of those opportunities Poland had just go to waste was hilarious and kinda sad. Still a great game - anyone see the Greece vs. Russia match?

Yup. Greece wins, and Russia goes home in defeat. :P

• Brohoof 1

Yup. Greece wins, and Russia goes home in defeat. :P

I feel a bit sad for Russia - for some reason I never did like Greece - but they simply didn't hit the mark. Ready for tomorrow's matches? Portugal vs. Netherlands sounds like a good match, and Germany vs. Denmark match looks good as well. Do you think Portugal or Denmark will move on with Germany?

I feel a bit sad for Russia - for some reason I never did like Greece - but they simply didn't hit the mark. Ready for tomorrow's matches? Portugal vs. Netherlands sounds like a good match, and Germany vs. Denmark match looks good as well. Do you think Portugal or Denmark will move on with Germany?

Of course Denmark will move on, silly ! Pfft... stupid question... xD

(edited)

Of course Denmark will move on, silly ! Pfft... stupid question... xD

I was hoping for this. >=)

Doubt it, my money's on Portugal.

Edited by NeverNeverland