Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP character you associate a VA the most?

Steve Piranha

Of all MLP characters voiced by a single VA, which one you associate them the most? You can pick more than one character. After all, it’ll be rather difficult to pick only one of the Mane 6 for Ashleigh Ball and Andrea Libman :mlp_icwudt:. Here are a couple of mine which aren’t too obvious

-Shannon Chan Kent: I’ve noticed most of you associate her more as Pinkus’ singing voice. Since I’m more into speaking roles: I’ll pick Silver Spoon :proud:. I’ve picked her because of her greater presence, at least pre-reformation. That alone left a more 

lasting impression overall. The cutie Wallflower was only relevant in a single EG special, Lemon Zest was alway a minor character, and Smolder suffers from the same Young 6 problems overall, despite having a bit more relevance with her interactions with Spike

-Vincent “he took my waifu” Tong: pretty sure you can figure that one out :LunaMCM:. Despite this’s character’s diminishing, and possible planed comeback before EG got canned, there’s no way I was picking anyone else; starting with the infamous mutual romantic interest with Twi, and the subsequent wave of memes :mlp_yeehaa:. Garble didn’t have nearly as much presence, and Sandbar suffers from Young 6 problems, on top of being intentionally generic. Feather Bangs and Rumble were relevant in a single episode (and the latter wasn’t voiced by Vincent Tong in his first appearance) and Blueblood was secondary 

-Jesse Inocalla: Octavio Pie, as the first Horse Life entry :mlp_smug:. Seriously, who can grant a bigger impression? A well meaning, bit still merely professional character without much personality, OR a brother of Pinkus who didn’t exist in FIM?

-Rebecca Shoichet: Same as Shannon Chan Kent, I take more notes about speaking roles over singing roles, so no Twi. Otherwise we got: Night Glider, part of a group of one time heroes who saved the day when the Mane 6 were out. Sugar Belle, same as Night Glider, but with the addition of a subplot with Big Mac, resulting in their eventual marriage and foal by the end of the series. Finally we got…. Sunset Shimmer. No prizes for guessing which of these ladies I associate their VA the most :LunaMCM1:

Edited by Steve Piranha

Ashleigh Ball is Applejack

Tara is Twi

Devyn is Ocellus

Don't know too much about the other VAs tbh. Kathy Weseluck is very much not spike though :BornAgainBrony:

Chantal Strand slightly reminds me of Diamond Tiara :P

Chiara Zanni seems like AK Yearling (but mainly because AK Yearling is a device for all VA's to talk about their characters)

Kelly Sheridan does seem more like Starlight than her other pony roles

Maryke Hendrikse is a little like later Gilda

Is Tabitha more Minty or more Rarity?