Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Community Research Survey

skysweep

Hi all! 
If you have a bit of time, I would really appreciate a little help. I am doing some academic research on the pony community, and have a survey to gather some data. If you can spare a little time, I would really appreciate if you could fill in the survey. 

https://tinyurl.com/ponystudy

If you have trouble accessing it, try a different browser like Edge and Firefox. Its anonymous, and you dont need an account. Thanks!
If you have further questions on it, do send an email to fanstudies@uw.edu and ill get back to you on it. 

In the meantime, have a little art of my OC Typh processing and displaying the data! 
Comission_Typhoon_Hologram_Watermark2cli

• Brohoof 8

• The topic was featured
1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Aaaaand done! What an excellent survey you have there. I really like how you approached it from all angles.

Thanks so much for filling it in!
And yes, I would hope that the survey is detailed and comprehensive; the faculty at my university were very thorough in making sure it complied with all regulations and gathered all useful information necessary. 

I decided to take the time to take part in this survey. Here's hoping my information was of use to this project of yours.

• Brohoof 1

I took the survey.

Thank you for taking the time to create this and giving us a chance to take part in it!

• Brohoof 1

Done and done. Been a while since I've done one of these, too. I would never have the patience for running this sort of clerical analysis—I love analyzing, but only about the creative universes of shows, books, games, and other media. As soon as we hit real life I zone out from boredom. :ButtercupLaugh:So I appreciate those who take the time to gather data like this. It's definitely worth gathering.

(casually glances to the side)

By the way, @Ziph The Changeling, we're friends now just fyi. All buggos are friends, and I seem to have now spotted a new one. :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everyone for your contributions so far! its very much appreciated, and I most certainly will hope to see some interesting results in the data later. 

3 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I decided to take the time to take part in this survey. Here's hoping my information was of use to this project of yours.

All information is indeed useful! every story helps build a more comprehensive view for the study.

2 hours ago, The Wife of Adaman said:

I took the survey.

Thank you for taking the time to create this and giving us a chance to take part in it!

Thank you for completing it! Im more than glad, and its my own little (albeit very different) way of being fandom involved. 

1 hour ago, Ziph The Changeling said:

I've completed the survey! It's been a while since I've done a survey, but it was interesting!

Well, I am glad that this survey was an interesting return to doing some form of response, thanks for doing it!

40 minutes ago, NavelColt said:

Done and done. Been a while since I've done one of these, too. I would never have the patience for running this sort of clerical analysis—I love analyzing, but only about the creative universes of shows, books, games, and other media. As soon as we hit real life I zone out from boredom. :ButtercupLaugh:So I appreciate those who take the time to gather data like this. It's definitely worth gathering.

(casually glances to the side)

By the way, @Ziph The Changeling, we're friends now just fyi. All buggos are friends, and I seem to have now spotted a new one. :oh_golly:

Definitely, and that is indeed where I started. (I like making headcanons for Equestria a lot). I just saw an opportunity with a rather fandom-friendly professor, and just ran with the idea of doing a pony-themed research paper, aaaand this is where it is. It is going to be effort to process the data, but hopefully the end result will yield interesting insights (and prompt interesting insights) into the community. 

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured