47 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/17-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Secret of my Excess Synopsis: Spike’s birthday gifts activate his greedy dragon instincts and cause an outrageous growth spurt that threatens to destroy all of Ponyville. Air Date: December 10, 2011
Personally, I'm looking forward to this one. Spike's probably my favourite supporting character, and judging by the synopsis, hilarity will definitely be ensured. Edited by DashForever

Is it me or do they all look like stallions? O.o

Previous generations of MLP are a lot less stylised, so the ponies all look like, well, real ponies, which are simply not as adorable (or, in the case of Twilight Sparkle as seen below, adorkable) as the more stylised MLP:FiM ponies.

post-219-0-53732800-1322577590_thumb.png

Time for another full on Spike episode! This one sounds pretty interesting.

Title: Secret of my Excess

Synopsis: Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a huge growth spurt that could decimate Ponyville.

Air Date: December 10, 2011

Personally, I'm looking forward to this one. Spike's probably my favourite supporting character, and judging by the synopsis, hilarity will definitely be ensured.

It would also be nice for Spike to finally have an ep. He has never had a great role in all the eps, so I am curious how Spike is going to evolve.

PS: great avatar ^^

Edited by MLPFIMflutterfan

It would also be nice for Spike to finally have an ep. He has never had a great role in all the eps, so I am curious how Spike is going to evolve.

PS: great avatar ^^

Most definitely. I enjoyed watching Spike during the episode "A Dog and Pony Show", and with a little more character development, I think he's got the potential to make a great episode.

The only thing I'm worried about is this episode turning into another "Lesson Zero" type of show, with all the calamity and chaos. While I do enjoy those too, I'd prefer to have an episode that isn't solely based around such mayhem.

Ps: Thanks, glad you like it. ^^

Most definitely. I enjoyed watching Spike during the episode "A Dog and Pony Show", and with a little more character development, I think he's got the potential to make a great episode.

The only thing I'm worried about is this episode turning into another "Lesson Zero" type of show, with all the calamity and chaos. While I do enjoy those too, I'd prefer to have an episode that isn't solely based around such mayhem.

Ps: Thanks, glad you like it. ^^

I agree on that, spike was funny during ''A dog and Pony Show'', especially with rarity surrounding ;) . But I personally did not dislike ''Lesson Zero'', but it also wasn't an episode I liked very much. The chaos was indeed way too much and there was just way too much pressure layed on the madness of twilight. Spike however had a great role in it with his Celestia talk. And if in this ep he grows and maybe has to get out of ponyville, Celestia may get involved again..?

To me, Spike is like a 3rd wheel( or 7th, it this case) to the storyline. It will be hard to make a satisfying story out of our little dragon. Well, the only way to find out the result is to watch it, wont we my friends?

A lot of people complained about Owl's well that ends well, (Which was a previous spike episode). Heres hoping this is a good episode and can show spike has good episodes two. :)

A Full Spike Episode Approaching.

Date: December 10, 2011 10:00 A.M. EST

Synopsis: Spike is greedy on his birthday, but he has a growth sprout that may possibly decimate Ponyville.

This one should be interesting. Can't Wait. An hour and a half left before it airs!

A Full Spike Episode Approaching.

Date: December 10, 2011 10:00 A.M. EST

Synopsis: Spike is greedy on his birthday, but he has a growth sprout that may possibly decimate Ponyville.

This one should be interesting. Can't Wait. An hour and a half left before it airs!

Same here, can't wait for it to be streamed/aired:o

I can't even imagine spike being in a ALLCAPSRAGE mode, let alone being greedy