Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

r/place is back (Save Dash)

eventyraren

(edited)

Https://Rplace.space/combined/1649112424.png

is the last screen shot that I've found so far before the end, the next one 30 seconds later is pretty white already. 

If anyone knows of other timelapses/screen shots every x amount of time/etc and all the locations, feel free to PM me or reply, I'm going to take a shot at a time lapse focused on MLP's efforts and the events. I don't know if mlp was the most fought over, but it was one of the top ones for sure. The US flag I know would be another top one. It was funny seeing the virtual wars happening in the comments over MLP, it appears you either supported them or hated them, no in between. Towards the end I don't know if it was the support or the fact that bots and standing one's ground finally happened, that mlp stayed and expanded. 

Otherwise I don't know if this will come back again, especially after multiple mods and admin got caught cheating and selectively censoring things. Granted it brought users there, or at least  accounts, but I'd bet that'll be something that sticks around for a while there. 

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1