Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here's a scene from my rewrite of Owl's Well That End's Well from my Fanfiction.

TheUnknownPhantom5

"Come along, Opal. Let's hurry up and get to Fluttershy's tea party." She said. Once they were gone Spike snuck up to the windows. He had to make sure Sweetie Belle wasn't there either, Once he looked through all the windows, and saw that the cost was infact clear he snuck in. Once inside Spike looked around until he found exactlay what he was looking for, a mouse toy. Spike went up and grabbed in grinning devilshly.

"So lifelike. And when Twilight discovers it shredded up on her floor, she'll think mouse-eating Owlowiscious is to blame. And I'll be number one... again! Muhahaha!" He laughed and left the Boutique. However once he was outside he was spotted by Apple Bloom who was giving him a confused look.

"Spike, what are you doing with Opal's toy mouse"? She asked.

"Oh uh, Sweetie Belle let me borrow it for something I'm doing". Spike tried to lie, but Apple Bloom saw right through it.

"Sweetie Belle is with her parents today, and I know Rarity didn't let you borrow it since I saw her heading to Fluttershy's a few momments ago." She informed him. Spike sighed.

"Well if you must now, I'm going to set up that damn bird, and make Twilight think he killed a real mouse, and then she'll get rid of him once and for all!" He exclaimed. He then looked up at Apple Bloom who had a horrified look on her face.

"That's wrong! You can't do that to Owlowiscious he's Twilight's pet, and she loves him"! Apple Bloom exclaimed

"Exactaly! She loves, him, and not me. She's trying to replace me, and I refuse to let that happen"! Spike snapped.

"SPIKE"! Apple Bloom screamed causing him to look up.

"That's not true! None of what you are saying is true, Twilight will never replace you! You are letting your jealousy get the better of you, and it's making you think irrationally"! Apple Bloom argued.

"You don't know anything". Spike said under his breath.

"W what"? Apple Bloom asked confused.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IT'S LIKE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE REPLACED, OR BE UNLOVED"! Spike shouted.

"Spike please stop. You're scaring me". Apple Bloom pleaded eyes filling with tears.

"AND YOU KNOW WHY YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, BECAUSE YOU. DON'T. HAVE. PARENTS"! Spike yelled. He stood there for a few moments when all of sudden he felt a sharp pain strike him in the side of the cheak. He fell to the ground hard. He looked up and saw Apple Bloom staring at him angrily with tears streaming down her face. Spike then realized she had just slapped him as he held his cheak.

"HOW DARE YOU"! Apple Bloom screamed. "YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO BRING UP MY PARENTS, ALL I TRIED TO DO WAS HELP YOU REALIZE THE MISTAKE YOU'RE MAKING, AND YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT"! Apple Bloom shouted before she coloapsed to the ground, and began sobbing. Spike looked around, there were quite a few witness. Some glared at Spike, while others went to comfort Apple Bloom who was still crying. Spike groaned, got up, and walked away.

"Whatever, I have an owl to frame". He muttered to himself.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! Since this is a finished work that doesn't request any help or advice, I moved it to the Written Fan Works section of Octavia's hall! :)

...wow...that got dark really fast...Spike crossed the line there with the fact he stated Applebloom had no parents. That was totally uncalled for in my book, but I really wanna see how this all turns out. As of now, Spike owes the Apple Family a huge apology. 

17 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey there! Since this is a finished work that doesn't request any help or advice, I moved it to the Written Fan Works section of Octavia's hall! :)

...wow...that got dark really fast...Spike crossed the line there with the fact he stated Applebloom had no parents. That was totally uncalled for in my book, but I really wanna see how this all turns out. As of now, Spike owes the Apple Family a huge apology. 

Well here's an aftermath with Apple Bloom talking to Twilight after Spike runs away.

"Spike! I don't know what upsets me more—that you deliberately tried to set up Owlowiscious, or that you actually thought this pathetic attempt would work! You've let your jealousy get the best of you, Spike. I am truly disappointed. This is not the Spike I know and love." She scolded befoe walking out of the house with Owlowiscious. Tears filled Spike's eyes.

"She... She doesn't love me anymore." He whimpered.

Later that day Twilight, and Owlowiscious returned to the libabry.

"Spike we need to talk". Twilight called out. However she got no response. "Spike? Where are you"? Twilight asked as she searched the house. "Where could that dragon be"? Twilight wondered She then went up to his room where she saw all of his stuff was gone. That was when she realized what had happened. "Oh no, Spike must have run away. He really thinks I want to replace him! I need to find him"! Twilight declared as she ran out of the libabry. "I'll see if Applejack has seen him". She said as she ran off to Sweet Apple Acres. Arrving at Applejack's house Twilight was about to knock on the door when she heard what sounded like singing. She followed the voice to an area she had never scene before. It was like a magical enchanted forest. Their was a small lake, blue and violet flowers everywhere, and the way the trees blocked the sun made it seem like it was nighttime instead of day. Twilight looked around, and spotted Apple Bloom. She was standing the best she could with her leg. It was when Twilight relaized that she was the one singing.

Once Apple Bloom was finished, she turned and found Twilight standing there. She gasped in shock.

"Miss Twilight, what are you doing here"? She asked.

"Well I came to find your sister, but then I heard you're voice, which first of all that was amazing, but secondly what is this place?" She asked.

"This is my sercet area I come too when I want to be alone. Nopony knows about it, not even Applejack or Big Mac, or Granny Smith". Apple Bloom stated. Twilight gave Apple Bloom a knowing nod.

"I won't tell anyone about this, not even Applejack". Twilight said firmly. Apple Bloom smiled knowing she could trust Twilight. "Now can you help me"? Twilight asked. Apple Bloom nodded.

"Sure, what's wrong".

"Have you scene Spike"? Twilight asked. Apple Bloom turned away.

"I did a few hours ago, he had stolen a toy mouse, and was planning to use it to frame Owlowscious". Apple Bloom told Twilight. Twilight sighed.

"Yeah, I caught him in the act, before he could finish." Apple Bloom looked up at Twilight.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop him, but he yelled at me". Apple Bloom told Twilight what Spike had said to her. Twilight was shocked and gave Apple Bloom a soft hug.

"I'm so sorry he said that you." Twilight stated.

"It's okay, I'm sure he was just upset, I mean he still thinks you want to replace him". Apple Bloom stated. Twilight sighed.

"I know, he ran away, and I'm really worried about him". Apple Bloom gasped in shock.

"Oh no! I'm sorry I didn't see him after he yelled at me, but I hope you find him. He's such a little dragon, and it would be awful if something happened to him". Apple Bloom stated with worry in her voice.

"I know, which is why I have to find him, but I don't know where to look". Twilight replied. Apple Bloom thought for a few moments.

"Try the Everfree Forest". Apple Bloom said.

"You're right! Thanks Apple Bloom"! Twilight stated as she set off to find Spike.

"Twilight"! Apple Bloom called out.

"Yeah Apple Bloom"! Twilight asked.

"Make sure you tell Spike I forgive him"! Apple Bloom said.

"I will"! Twilight repled.

On 2022-04-08 at 5:57 AM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Now I really wonder how this whole thing is gonna wrap up...

Here's Spike's apology to Apple Bloom

The next moring Spike was walking across town again when he spotted Apple Bloom with Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Seeing the three filles Spike walked up to them. When they saw him Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo glared at him, it was clear Apple Bloom had told them what he had said, and they weren't too happy with him. Spike sighed.

"Hi Apple Bloom, can I, uh talk to you"? Spike asked.

"I don't know, can you"? Scootaloo responded coldly, a reaction Spike was expecting, but Apple Bloom put her hoof up.

"Scootaloo let him speak". Apple Bloom stated. Scootaloo nodded her head in understanding as she and Sweetie Belle left. Apple Bloom looked at Spike, and smiled. "Hi Spike, what do you need"? She asked as the sun sparkled down on her.

"Goddess". Spike said intetrnaly before looking striaght at Apple Bloom. "Listen, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for what I said to you yesterday, I was angry, and wasn't thinking striaght. "You were right I let my jealousy get the best of me, and I took my anger out the ponies who care about me most. I just really hope you can forgive me". Spike said praticaly begging. Apple Bloom smiled, grabbed her crutches, limped over to Spike, and gave him a big hug.

"I forgive you Spike". She stated as Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo joined in the hug as well.

• Brohoof 1