Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!!

squishsquoosh

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I really wanted to find a MLP social media!! So I searched Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well, one day when I was 12 and on the internet, I have discovered MLP ocs on Pinterest!! I looked and looked and it seemed so amazing, and I watched clips of My Little Pony. At the time, I wanted to get into the fandom, but was so scared!! So, I abandoned the thought of being a fan. Flash forward to now, I am 16, and I really want to be open in the community! I also have 3 Pony ocs too, which has its little own generation as well!! Here are my ocs list, and I’ll list if they have a character profile or not!

F45-EDD36-D480-46-B1-BBA3-EF3-E4-B9-FDA0 Cosmic Candi - Has profile (here)

F45-EDD36-D480-46-B1-BBA3-EF3-E4-B9-FDA0 Franciecake - Has profile (here)

F45-EDD36-D480-46-B1-BBA3-EF3-E4-B9-FDA0 Becca Swirl - No profile

I also started buying MLP plushies and figurines!! So far I have 5 Pinkies, 3 Twilights, 1 Fluttershy, 1 Starlight, and 1 Trixie figure!! Most of the plushies/figurines I get are either from Goodwill, or online thrift shops (eBay, Facebook, Mercari, etc)

Well, My name is Sterling, I am 16, I am a Hispanic n Trans autistic, and my pronouns are he/they! I like cartoons, kids shows (not stuff like Fanboy n Chum Chum & Teen Titans Go, but stuff like Wordgirl, Oswald & Blues Clues), kawaii things, baking, drawing, crafting & penpalling, Kandi, plushies, scene n Decora (Or general Jfashion), rainbow n cute aesthetics, Pinterest, roblox, and most recently, Everskies. My favorite Ponies n Fan characters are Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Fluffle Puff. But BESIDES my little pony, I really like Pops Maellard from Regular Show and Spongebob Squarepants from..well, you know the name already.

My main character, Cosmic Candi, is pleased to meet all of you too!! She’s no ordinary pony, she is a Little Debilcous, a species I made up for my generation called My Little Pony: Love is Sweet. Her species gets treated wrong because she really isn’t healthy to eat (Get it? Cause she is based off a Cosmic Brownie? Ok, I’ll sit down) but in the end, with sweets; it’s quantity over quality.

Well, I better end this post! So long, and don’t forget to write!

FADE677-F-C231-428-C-BD18-517214-A242-A5

• Brohoof 5