Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony musician suggestions?

reject pegasus

There are too many to list :> I'm sure @Heasol will also find this topic of interest

• 4EverfreeBrony - is a most
  • Metajoker
  • Agatan
  • Lutarifan
  • AnNy Tr3e
  • Archie
  • BlackGryph0n

etc etc far too many.  and I definitely support the suggestion of @abrony-mouse too . uThunder has made some great music :)

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

There are too many to list :> I'm sure @Heasol will also find this topic of interest

• 4EverfreeBrony - is a most
  • Metajoker
  • Agatan
  • Lutarifan
  • AnNy Tr3e
  • Archie
  • BlackGryph0n

etc etc far too many.  and I definitely support the suggestion of @abrony-mouse too . uThunder has made some great music :)

I would like to mention, my good friend John Kenza makes pretty cool stuff too.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, reject pegasus said:

I would like to mention, my good friend John Kenza makes pretty cool stuff too.

Oh I definitely enjoy the music by John Kenza too :> Like I said far too many to make a complete list, so I don't try :>

If you want some awesome story driven epic symphonic rock/metal music, I suggest The L-Train. He's got all sorts of really great tracks to listen to, all with stories around them. They really have that cinematic/videogame feel to them. 

If you want some classics, check out MandoPony and AcousticBrony. These two actually worked together as well. 

Of course, in the EDM scene you have guys like WoodenToaster, Living Tombstone, Eurobeat Brony and Sim Gretina. Sim Gretina has a really unique style. Trixie's Trix, which is a popular track by Sim Gretina has this electro-funk feel and the melody is very memorable. 

Then you have others like Luck Rock, PrinceWhateverer and Aviators. 

That's all I could think of for now. :)

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey there! I moved your topic to Sugarcube Corner since you're not sharing any original music and just wanting recommendations.

If you want some awesome story driven epic symphonic rock/metal music, I suggest The L-Train. He's got all sorts of really great tracks to listen to, all with stories around them. They really have that cinematic/videogame feel to them. 

If you want some classics, check out MandoPony and AcousticBrony. These two actually worked together as well. 

Of course, in the EDM scene you have guys like WoodenToaster, Living Tombstone, Eurobeat Brony and Sim Gretina. Sim Gretina has a really unique style. Trixie's Trix, which is a popular track by Sim Gretina has this electro-funk feel and the melody is very memorable. 

Then you have others like Luck Rock, PrinceWhateverer and Aviators. 

That's all I could think of for now. :)

PrinceWhateverer is a great musician and friend, Aviators is great too! Acousticbrony is now known as RE:MAKE for anypony curious. I would also suggest a very unknown musician known as Crystal Slave. I'll check Sim Gretina out later! :)   

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, reject pegasus said:

PrinceWhateverer is a great musician and friend, Aviators is great too! Acousticbrony is now known as RE:MAKE for anypony curious. I would also suggest a very unknown musician known as Crystal Slave. I'll check Sim Gretina out later! :)   

I've heard of Crystal Slave before. I also forgot to mention AssertiveFluttershy. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

I've heard of Crystal Slave before. I also forgot to mention AssertiveFluttershy. 

I heard of Assertive Fluttershy, Crystal Slave makes mostly Electro or D&B these days.

Definitely PrinceWhateverer

He happened to make this masterpiece. 

If you like it heavy, I'd also recommend Bronikoni, Cyril the Wolf, Mandopony, Melody Brony, Osoch, Brownie, Forest Rain, Whirlwind, Crusader!, Luck Rock and White Alicorn. 

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Definitely PrinceWhateverer

He happened to make this masterpiece. 

If you like it heavy, I'd also recommend Bronikoni, Cyril the Wolf, Mandopony, Melody Brony, Osoch, Brownie, Forest Rain, Whirlwind, Crusader!, Luck Rock and White Alicorn. 

Prince and Cyril are great musicians and even better friends. :) Never heard of White Alicorn or Brownie though.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, reject pegasus said:

Prince and Cyril are great musicians and even better friends. :) Never heard of White Alicorn or Brownie though.

Brownie co-hosted both Neighem Festivals that Prince helped out on. A fellow metalcore musician. 

White Alicorn are a MLP themed symphonic metal band out of Russia. 

• Brohoof 2

I strongly recommend listening to these wonderful people:

• 4EverfreeBrony
  • The Wasteland Wailers
  • Replacer
  • BroniKoni
  • Metajoker
  • PrinceWhateverer
  • L-Train
  • General Mumble
  • WoodenToaster
  • RE:MAKE (previously known as AcousticBrony)
  • StealingShad3z
  • FritzyBeat
  • All Levels at Once
  • PinkiePieSwear
  • ShadyVox
  • SlyphStorm

I'm probably forgetting some... but these are the ones popping in my head right now. :)

Edited by Pearly Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 3

Yikes... I gave all of the creators a listen and I didn't like a single one of them. :ButtercupLaugh:Though, I couldn't find "Brownie". It's not the best name for a channel name if you wanna rise and shine. :coco:
But yeah, I think it's just not my type of music that generally gets listened to. I don't like music with voices/singing, nor do I like Techno or Techno remixes. Or piano. To me, all of it just sounds ordinary, even the most popular ones. It's very repetetive and boring to me. I personally like music and soundtracks that you could hardly put in a genre.
I already mentioned a creator I like. I also like the music made by @Rikifive. :)
And something that stands out to me is this track in particular:

Spoiler

The brony music is probably not for me for the most part. :blush: I understand it's hard to make music though.
If the music would at least stand out more, something like the Danganronpa music or so. Then I would really love it.

• Brohoof 1