Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Art feedback, please~

Coffee Witch

Heyo! 

Well I'm going through a style change (er..or creating a new one?), and like every noob, i'm in need of help. 

To be honest, everything other then her back and belly looks good but if something else off or just really bad, then please let me know!! Like I've said before, ya'll can degrade this whole picture and I'd still happily listen~

Oh, and outfit ideas would be awesome!! Anything but dresses work ;D

Here's a tiny bit of information about her:

• She's based off of cats but does indeed have cropped ears and no mane
  • I was attempting to go for a more coldblooded horse build but failed (mainly need help her midsection) 
  • She is wearing stockings but since I sped through that sketching portion, they just kind of molded into her hind legs 
  • Originally was supposed to be a cyberpunk based neko with a robotic tail, but I fell in love with the no tail idea (which eventually lead to her having a fluffy one instead) 
  • Her color pallet is pastel pink, pastel baby blue, and a soft purplish black (I'll include her moodboard) so hopefully that can help with outfit choices xD
  • Yes I watermarked her board. Please don't use it without asking me!! I spent hours yesterday editing pictures and paid with my sanity so to have someone snag this and claim it as their own is defiantly not wanted

Neko copy.png

Neko Moodboard watermarked.png

• Brohoof 1

@Coffee Witch

The section Vinyl’s Creative Resources is designated for seeking help with music projects related to MLP.
Your thread has been moved to Non-Pony Artwork, as it is unrelated to MLP.

Thank you :Rara:

• Brohoof 1

Beautiful eyes. They remind of my sister's. Violet. Natural, actually. The only ones.

You know, there is a bestial undertone, that is inherently sexual, behind the apparently infantilized surface of this character's dress-up.
Do you know what was one of the first things the fallen ones taught to mortals when these were still innocent? Yes. It was how to be and act exactly like this, how to self-aggrandize themselves, how to idolize themselves, how to become "more" than themselves, how to trans-end the natural boundaries ordained by the creator.

It feels very paganistic, "coffee witch". Made to look "cute" on the surface, but only so it can disguise a darker intention. What is the ultimate goal of this? It is a rhetoric question.

Wow, this is a lovely design I really love the fluffy tail along with the general aesthetic of this character. Especially the hint of witchiness/pagan undertones. If i were to give any critique it would have to be that you might just want to shrink the horizontal length of her torso very slightly. Nothing to drastic but a very teeny readjusment.   I do apologize if my wording is a bit confusing.  Though you really do have a way better grip on horse anatomy then I ever will lol. But I really look forward to seeing the finished character if you do decide to post it here.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, The Wife of Adaman said:

@Coffee Witch

The section Vinyl’s Creative Resources is designated for seeking help with music projects related to MLP.
Your thread has been moved to Non-Pony Artwork, as it is unrelated to MLP.

Thank you :Rara:

Oh shoot!!! Sorry!!! 

Heyo! First of all,I really really like the design and the overall aesthetic.
For a horse, I think her body's too thin imo. If you wanna make her look more "coldblooded" I'd suggest trying to look at her silhuette and make give it more "triangular" shapes, usually those are used in villains

This video explains it better than me, I'm a mere beginner when it comes to art or character design

Hi! First off, I love the way your art looks!

My only suggestions would be to fudge the spine area a bit- I would lower the back hips a bit so that they're not sitting above the shoulders/withers but rather flush with them, and I might also shorten the torso just a tad. Since she's got feline influence, you might even want to flatten out the back a bit to match feline anatomy, though if you wanna stick with the coldblooded horse look, that's totally fine too!

Edited by bubbleteapony
<3
  • Brohoof 1