Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Tell me about your original characters/personas!

FrootiDragon

Hi!

Would any of you be kind enough to tell me all about your OCs/ponysonas? I would love to hear all about them! Seeing the creativity of this community puts the widest smile on my face.

I'll go first!

This is my MLPersona,

881DD631-2247-456A-862D-505B3E17BB0C.thumb.JPG.721bd52d9aa1c113af72f97df056179d.JPG

Meet Ash the dragon, kindly drawn for me by a close friend for an art trade!

Dragons have always been my favorite legendary species, in fact, I loved them ever since I was a young child, which is why I see myself as a dragon in the MLP: FiM universe. Not only that, but I also absolutely love reptiles as a whole, and what could possibly be cooler than bat-winged, fire-breathing, horned lizards with spiky scales and sharp claws? 

Despite being a dragon, Ash is actually a rather friendly individual. A little socially awkward, yes, but she's very caring, and similarly to Rarity, she absolutely LOVES Canterlot and its high-class entertainments.

Here are some fun facts about Ash!

She's originally from Fillydelphia.

Her breath weapon is bluish-cyan.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have only my singular Ponysona to represent me, him being...wait for it....Spingledin Bandledorf Kyoshi!

Fairly simple overall idea with him. He is supposed to be a representation of me overall, faults included, but at least a huge improvement visually. I'll add some extra pony details as well. I'll uploaded a couple of commissions I've had done in the past. 

931505406_NewAggrotechKyoshiCommission.thumb.jpg.c12a2e54307c2ca1fbba3195f5f3ce2d.jpg

Kyoshi is a Unicorn from...I haven't worked that out yet. Probably up north. His main personality is timid, shy, social avoiding. The above image is a reflection of that idea, among other things. His passions are gaming, music, weather, territorial stuff, as well as many other obsessions. He is diagnosed autistic, hence the obsessions and the myriad of mental health issues. He loves to share his passions with others and hopes to in turn learn about their passions as well and remind them of them, big or small. He loves the simple things in life. A nice bowl of soup on a cold day, walking in the Autumn weather, looking forward to things.  Often this is a struggle due to anxiety problems, self doubt and issues of self hatred. He often views himself as inferior to others and feels he has little value to the world. He is a child at heart and really a child mentally in many aspects. Mental health issues ahoy. His favorite music is often Aggro-tech, symphonic metal, heavy metal, piano/orchestra, among others. 

When one gets to know him and gets him talking, he may not shut the hell up. :P Especially if it is about a topic he particularly loves. When he opens up more, his more playful, childlike personality shines through. 

This image is a represenation of that idea:

1425306650_DiaperedKyoshibyPlinkiePoiCOMPLETE.thumb.png.85329cfb651c6275a9572c9456d027e5.png

That's the general idea. Not sure if I should add more or not. :wacko: 

12 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I have only my singular Ponysona to represent me, him being...wait for it....Spingledin Bandledorf Kyoshi!

Fairly simple overall idea with him. He is supposed to be a representation of me overall, faults included, but at least a huge improvement visually. I'll add some extra pony details as well. I'll uploaded a couple of commissions I've had done in the past. 

931505406_NewAggrotechKyoshiCommission.thumb.jpg.c12a2e54307c2ca1fbba3195f5f3ce2d.jpg

Kyoshi is a Unicorn from...I haven't worked that out yet. Probably up north. His main personality is timid, shy, social avoiding. The above image is a reflection of that idea, among other things. His passions are gaming, music, weather, territorial stuff, as well as many other obsessions. He is diagnosed autistic, hence the obsessions and the myriad of mental health issues. He loves to share his passions with others and hopes to in turn learn about their passions as well and remind them of them, big or small. He loves the simple things in life. A nice bowl of soup on a cold day, walking in the Autumn weather, looking forward to things.  Often this is a struggle due to anxiety problems, self doubt and issues of self hatred. He often views himself as inferior to others and feels he has little value to the world. He is a child at heart and really a child mentally in many aspects. Mental health issues ahoy. His favorite music is often Aggro-tech, symphonic metal, heavy metal, piano/orchestra, among others. 

When one gets to know him and gets him talking, he may not shut the hell up. :P Especially if it is about a topic he particularly loves. When he opens up more, his more playful, childlike personality shines through. 

This image is a represenation of that idea:

1425306650_DiaperedKyoshibyPlinkiePoiCOMPLETE.thumb.png.85329cfb651c6275a9572c9456d027e5.png

That's the general idea. Not sure if I should add more or not. :wacko: 

I LOVE your character SO much! He’s super creative and lovable. I’m diagnosed with Aspegers too, and my persona is also autistic! Brohoof! 

• Brohoof 1