Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bonjour à tous les poneys 🐥

RestlessJolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

By googling "mlp playstation avatars and by being destroyed by the topic answers "🐥😂

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm a very very neophyte about it . But I've so far watched the first few seasons but I've stopped because ... well I forgot to continue ngl . 

Hello , my name is RestlessJolt  (name decided years ago by one of my dearest friend but we stopped talking for reasons ).

I'm soon 30 🐥. My main language is baguette .

I'm a gemini.

I've joined this forum because I like to discuss but I am getting bothered to talk privately with people's lately so I wanted a public thingy to talk with everyponies 🐥❤.

I've choosed the mlp group because it's one of the most active plus there's tons of adults liking this verse so it's a good fit for me .

I'm not gonna lie I've watched few seasons years ago but stopped because I forgot to continue . I own only 1 fluttershy figurine . All the kinder suprise ponies/humans toys . And few dvd's . I want to continue someday of course but I'm mostly interested by the g5.

I discovered the g5 by finding a page for the game coming in may on ps4 on my ps5. Got intrigued by it because I never knew about those characters.  So I googled and found that Netflix made a movie about it . I've watched the few first minutes so far (as you might have guessed by my nickname I do not like to stay put hehe ) and can we talk about how the toys in the movie look reals and how everyponies are animated so perfectly ?! I've never seen any better animation in my entire life and I'm freaking soon 30!

Oh and I decided to not put any avatar yet because I found one that I like but I've asked the parody art owner if I could use it and am waiting for his/hers answer .

Byebee 🐥

• Brohoof 6

3 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Heya! Welcome to MLPF! So glad you joined. Hope you have fun! :D

Thank you so much :fluttershy: I will try my best to have fun here and I'll do my best to comment understandable things (I'm french and never learned English so I'm doing my best with what I've learned in the psx games :kirin:)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @RestlessJolt,

I hope you have a great time here and find many friends.

I'm a tea addicted pony from outa space

As a fellow Fluttershy let me yay at you

1663687.gif

Nice to meet you ! I'm addicted to cold tea !  And thank you for the warm welcoming even tho the YAYYY wasn't loud as I was expecting it to be ;)

And I'll do my best to make some nice friends :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, RestlessJolt said:

I will try my best to have fun here and I'll do my best to comment understandable things (I'm french and never learned English so I'm doing my best with what I've learned in the psx games :kirin:)

Aaaaah I can relate to that. :bedeyes: English isn't my native language either and playing games on NES/PSX did help. :P 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to MLP Forums @RestlessJolt :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you so much :eager:

5 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Hello to you and your ponies as well, friend. Welcome. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you :fluttershy:

5 hours ago, OptimisticNeighsayer said:

Bienvenue à vous! Je sais un peu français, peut-être vous m’aidez l’apprendre. :pout:

In any case, it’s always great to have some new faces. 

Merci :yay: I wish I could learn you but sadly I don't know how to teach anything I'm sure you'll learn it better without me tbh :kirin:

5 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd!

Thank you thank you :ph3ar:

2 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome to the herd, @RestlessJolt:squee: Great to meet you. :adorkable:

I hope you have a great time here! B)

image.png

Thank you I hope I will and it's nice to meet you too :love:

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Salut, @RestlessJolt! Hope you enjoy your time here :squee:

Wesh :yay: ! I hope I will too and so far it's pretty cool even tho I haven't started to discuss with people's yet I'm only commenting few thoughts of mine each times until I'm ready to debate or discuss about things :fluttershy: probably when the new show will start .

• Brohoof 1