Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony With Reiner and Bertholdt: Castle Mania Scene (Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo Scare Apple Bloom)

TheUnknownPhantom5

Here is a scene from my fanfiction. It's a new scene from the Season 4 Episode Castle Mania.

Lightning flashed lighting up the lower section of the abandoned castle as the CMCs thrudged onwards, Scootaloo leading the way, followed by Sweetie Belle, and a trembling Apple Bloom. They had been walking for a while, and it got to the point where Sweetie Belle had to speak up.

“Scootaloo are you sure we’re going to find any ghost down here, I mean we’ve been walking for like fifteen minutes now, and we’ve seen nothing so far”.

“M Maybe that’s a good thing”. Apple Bloom stated, her lips quivering, but Scootaloo was adamant that they continue on.

“Don’t worry, a ghost will definitely show up eventually, and when one does we’ll catch, and get our ghost hunting cutie marks.” She exclaimed.

“But why do we need ghost huntin cutie marks, can’t we get cutie marks in somethin less dangerous”? Apple Bloom asked. Scootaloo just laughed.

“Come on Apple Bloom where’s your sense of fun”.

“I don’t really think disturbing the dead is what you call fun”. Apple Bloom muttered as Scootaloo continued.

“Well come on then, let’s go catch a ghost.”

“And how do you know there are ghosts here”? Sweetie Belle asked. Scootaloo turned and smiled a sinister smile.

“Because I heard the story”. Scootaloo stated.

“What story”? Sweetie Belle questioned, one eyebrow raised in suspiscosion.

“The story of the bandits who lost their lives down here.” Scootaloo replied.

“Wh What happened”. Apple Bloom asked.

“A long time ago a group of thieves came into this castle, and stole some valuable jewelry. However when they tried to escape, they ended up trapped down here in this maze.

“Maze”? Apple Bloom repeated. Scootaloo nodded.

“Yep. Legend has it that they all ended up going crazy from lack of food and water, until they eventually snapped, and ate each other”. Scootaloo stated. :Now they wander down in this area, just waiting for more ponies to feast on”.

Just then the room became pitch black. Apple Bloom let out a shrill scream of terror and shut her eyes. Soon there was light again, and Apple Bloom opened her eyes again. But when she looked around Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were gone.Beginning to panic, Apple Bloom frantically began to look around for the two filles.

“Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo where are you, I don’t wanna be alone down here! Please come out”. She pleaded as tears streamed down her face. All of a sudden she heard a voice.

“Fresh meat”.

“Hello”. Apple Bloom called out.

“Fresh meat, tasty filly flesh, Be. My. Victim”. Just then a ghastly creature emerged from the darkness. It looked like a pony, but It was missing part of its face, and its intestines were hanging out of its body. It also had gnarly sharp teeth that were pointed like a shark’s.

“Fresh meat”. It snarled as Apple Bloom screamed at the top of her lungs, and ran in the opposite direction.

“Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo! Where are you”! She cried as she continued to run, the creature following behind her still snarling

“Fresh Meat”!

No! Applejack Help Me! Apple Bloom cried out for her sister. Apple Bloom kept on running until she came to a dead end. She was trapped, nowhere to go, and the monster was right there. She trembled in fear, tears were streaming down her face. “No please! Applejack, Big Mac, Granny, Twilight, Anybody”! She cried. The monster kept closing in on Apple Bloom, she could feel it’s breath, as it said once more

“Fresh. Meat”!

Apple Bloom was terrified, and in her fear cried out once again. “DADDY!!!!!!!!” All of a sudden she heard laughing. Apple Bloom looked at the monster, as it took off its head to reveal Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle behind her. Apple Bloom could only stare in shock, confusion, and hurt, as Scootaloo spoke.

“Sorry Apple Bloom, me and Sweetie wanted to test your bravery, and so decided to dress up as a monster to scare you. I must say you freaked out a lot harder than I thought you would, but hey now that you know it’s us I’m sure we can laugh about this, right?” Scootaloo said as Sweetie Belle nodded with a smile. They then turned to Apple Bloom, and expected to see her start laughing, and saying how they got her. However, Apple Bloom had a very angry look on her face, and tears were still falling. This confused both Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

“Apple Bloom? You okay”? Sweetie Belle asked.

“Okay?! Okay?! Apple Bloom exclaimed. “That wasn’t funny! You two nearly gave me a heart attack, I thought something terrible had happened to both of you when that thing appeared”! Apple Bloom stated while sobbing. Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo just stared at her in shock. Seeing this, Apple Bloom turned around and started walking away.

“Hey, where are you going”? Scootaloo asked. “We still need to get our ghost hunting cutie marks.

“I never wanted a ghost huntin cutie mark! I never wanted to come here. I’m going home”! Apple Bloom stated.

“But”. Scootaloo was about to call out, when Sweetie Belle put her hoof on Scootaloo’s shoulder.

“I think we should leave her alone for a bit right now, she seems really upset. Plus what we did was kind of messed up”. Sweetie Belle stated. Scootaloo sighed.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, but now what do we do”?

“We need to find some way to make it up to her”. Sweetie Belle replied.