Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need more help with my fanfiction.

TheUnknownPhantom5

You guys remeber the fanfiction I've talked about before, and I've asked for advice on things I want to do for it before. Now I'm asking for more advice. You see the story is a rewrite of the entire series with some changes to it. One of those changes is putting Apple Bloom in episodes she wasn't in. Apple Bloom is one of my favorite characters in the series being my favortie crusader, and my third favorite character overall which is why I'm giving her a larger roll then what she had in the original series, and I did that by mainly putting her in episodes she wasn't in. Now I'd really appriecate it if anyone could go and look at the episodes I put her in, read them, analyis her roll in those episodes, and let me know which ones she works in, and which ones she doesn't really work in.

Here is a link to the story.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/441495/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-with-reiner-and-bertholdt-season-1

And here are the episodes.

The Ticket Master

Applebuck Season

Griffion the Brush off

Boast Busters

Look Before You Sleep

Swarm of the Century

Winter Wrap Up

Fall Weather Friends

Feeling Pinkie Keen

Green isn't Your Color

Over a Barrel

Owl's well that ends well

Party of One (Unfinished)

If anyone could please tell me which episodes she works in and which ones she doesn't then that would be really nice.