Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my OC

Skylight Scintillate

(edited)

Could someone draw my ponysona Skylight Scintillate for me? This is what he looks like.

Spoiler

I'm terrible at drawing so I could only use pony town. Has short wavy blonde mane and tail with light green and cyan accents. Cyan magical aura, His cutie mark is a star shooting upwards with trails behind it. (Like most unicorns whose talent is magic.) I'm not satisfied with his cutie mark color combination so do whatever you think works best. Also, he has a more rounded face and features similar to the way mares look in MLP: FIM. Finally, make him look ridiculously cute. Thank you so much.386282370_pony-town-SkylightScintillate-stand-fixed-16x.png.555e14ec06ed79bebfa15893e9374e9b.png

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 1

Skylight has such an appealing design i felt compelled to draw him as a quick warm up! I tried to get as close to your description as I could along with some personal takes on his look. Uploading this from a mobile device so hopefully it looks okay. I hope you enjoy!

export (1).png

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Huh, well that's a very intriguing take. What did you use to draw it? (I'm just curious.)

Like what program? I use Medibang Paint on iPad :)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Just wondering: Is anyone skilled at drawing a really cute looking OC? If so, would you be willing to draw my OC in that style?

Here's some more reference pictures:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.409e0d98f1414e9ea270aa85b169f82a.png

Yes, I used a template from FrostyBases. This is my first time doing this. Also, his eyes are green. I had trouble changing them.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...