Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Background artists needed for a pony game

Silly Druid

(edited)

I'm in the team that is making a game called "Pillars of Equestria". We need background artists, so if you think you can help us, please apply! Reply here or send me a message. I will need your Discord ID, so I can invite you to our Discord server. You can also contact the project lead (@InsaneSpyro on Twitter).

The game is a party-based RPG about the adventures of the Pillars, Darkest Dungeon style (but not as dark as that). There is a demo version that was made before I was involved, you can download it here:

https://storm-holder.itch.io/pillars-of-equestria

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Kujamih The backgrounds we have so far are pretty much show style, they look like something you could find in FiM. Here's an example (a classroom in the Shool of Friendship seen from above):

Pillars_Of_equestria_-_ClassRoom_Backgro

As for help needed in other areas, you should talk to the project lead, I added the contact information to the main post, as well as some information about the game itself.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

Oh! I know this game! I got the demo of it when I first saw it posted! (But my computer is from 2010 and it doesn't play on mine...) Excited to see it being worked on more! I'm a big fan of the Pillars! And an especially big fan of Stygian too, I know he's in this game too!

...unfortunately I'm pretty crap and in terms of art. I used to draw things in Flash, but that's way out of date. What I can contribute with confidence is voice acting, though.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Toastypk said:

Oh! I know this game! I got the demo of it when I first saw it posted! (But my computer is from 2010 and it doesn't play on mine...) Excited to see it being worked on more! I'm a big fan of the Pillars! And an especially big fan of Stygian too, I know he's in this game too!

...unfortunately I'm pretty crap and in terms of art. I used to draw things in Flash, but that's way out of date. What I can contribute with confidence is voice acting, though.

Uuuu I like that idea too.... Always wanted to try voice acting....hmm

• Brohoof 1