Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you excited for Make Your Mark?

CastletonSnob

I am excited. How could I not? It’s the all new generation!

Based on the official trailer, though, my expectations aren’t too high. Like I said with that, it strikes me as more childish than G4. I know I don’t have much ground to stand on considering I have not seen the show so we will just have to wait and see.

• Brohoof 3

If we talk about excited as being extremely hyped for this than anything else in the world, then no.

If we talk about behing curious and having big hopes for the show, then yes, I'm excited. A New Generation was a neat start from scratch and Tell your tale was ok. I think this is gonna be fine.

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to getting more Sunny content, but I'd say I'm more cautiously optimistic than excited. The movie was awesome, but Tell Your Tail was a bit of a let down. Let's see if they can pull it back for Make Your Mark.

• Brohoof 1

I'm hyped all to hell; tho my actual expectations are somewhat tempered. Still I can't deny my own excitement for this. :D

• Brohoof 1

Sure, I doubt G5 will ever fully live up to G4, but it's got legs to go somewhere. The movie was pretty good, nice characters, fun animation and catchy songs, I hope they can recapture that here. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

More or less. It’s kinda taking forever to actually build up G5’s Equestria, and I think the MyM special will remain stuck in Maretime Bay :scoots:

Edited by Steve Piranha

Yes, yes and yes! Of course I'm excited, I feel sorry for any fan that isn't hyped up for this.

I love the movie, I've been loving the Tell Your Tale episodes and I'm sure I'm going to love this special too. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

No.  However, I am curious.  I'll give the pilot a chance, and maybe the next few episodes.  If I'm not sold on the series by then, I may just have to end there and admit I'm only a FiM Brony.  I'm debating stopping TYT as it is.  

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I wish we could get news from the actual show by now :scoots:

Tell me about it. Hasbro has very consistently done an awful job with advertising this generation's content. :maud:

• Brohoof 1