Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbounce

(edited)

What do you think of the MLP Bishoujo figurines, and what pony would you want to see made? I think they're great, and I'd like to see Chrysalis or Starlight. 

Edited by rainbounce

I really like them. Part of me makes me wish they'd actually make a show where they looked like this. While the translations to the EQG outfits looks great, I think the original designs really steal the show(RD, Luna and Celestia)

• Brohoof 1

I really like them, but don't have any yet cause of how expensive they can be.

I really want Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy though. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2022-05-20 at 9:03 PM, rainbounce said:

What do you think of the MLP Bishoujo figurines, and what pony would you want to see made? I think they're great, and I'd like to see Chrysalis or Starlight. 

Divine dragon poneh, no discussion >_>

(edited)

They had a booth at TFCon a few weeks ago and I asked if they planned on doing Starlight at some point. Unfortunately they didn't know :worry:

Speaking of which, I still do want to get the Prime and Bumblebee ones at some point

Edited by Megas

22 hours ago, Megas said:

They had a booth at TFCon a few weeks ago and I asked if they planned on doing Starlight at some point. Unfortunately they didn't know :worry:

Speaking of which, I still do want to get the Prime and Bumblebee ones at some point

Man, I want divine dragon poneh :scoots:

24 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

No, they're all the human colored ones.

Yeah, kinda redundant anyway :mlp_icwudt:. Speaking of which, aren’t they taking too long releasing Cellie and Luna un pastel human colors :huh:? Something tells me this will be the last we see of Kotobukiya horses :sunny:. This sucks, I wanted Autumn Blaze :sunny:

9 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yeah, kinda redundant anyway :mlp_icwudt:. Speaking of which, aren’t they taking too long releasing Cellie and Luna un pastel human colors :huh:? Something tells me this will be the last we see of Kotobukiya horses :sunny:. This sucks, I wanted Autumn Blaze :sunny:

I don't know. They sold well, don't see why they wouldn't make more.